Does IGF-2 have something that reacts poorly with milk and milk products?

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't say I"m lactose intolerant or anything (I'm actually very accepting of milk products in general and laid back enough to accept it as it is without judging it ;) ) - but in seriousness, I don't have a problem when I take IGF-2 and then a protein shake with milk 30-40 minutes afterwards. However at night I usually take IGF-2 45 minutes before bed and a protein shake with milk right before bed. Lately in the morning I have to be close to a bathroom within 10 minutes of getting up. It's not diarrhea per se, but it is quite explosive and it's not like I could hold it in if I needed to. I tried cottage cheese and it was even worse. Maybe it's just too much protein right before bed and my body doesn't like it. I've cut out my ZMA 3 weeks ago as I hear the Zinc doesn't go well with milk, but what about the IGF-2?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't say I"m lactose intolerant or anything (I'm actually very accepting of milk products in general and laid back enough to accept it as it is without judging it ;) ) - but in seriousness, I don't have a problem when I take IGF-2 and then a protein shake with milk 30-40 minutes afterwards. However at night I usually take IGF-2 45 minutes before bed and a protein shake with milk right before bed. Lately in the morning I have to be close to a bathroom within 10 minutes of getting up. It's not diarrhea per se, but it is quite explosive and it's not like I could hold it in if I needed to. I tried cottage cheese and it was even worse. Maybe it's just too much protein right before bed and my body doesn't like it. I've cut out my ZMA 3 weeks ago as I hear the Zinc doesn't go well with milk, but what about the IGF-2?
Not sure on this one- you seem to have had some sort of reaction to the combo- I would maybe cut out the IGF-2 before bed, and dose it earller :)

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
sounds like an EXPLOSIVE combination :dump:

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Not sure on this one- you seem to have had some sort of reaction to the combo- I would maybe cut out the IGF-2 before bed, and dose it earller :)
I'll try to adjust. I'm a little oversensitive in general to milk products. Like if I drink 20 oz of milk with a meal I'm going to have problems. But typically if I have 8oz at night I'm ok. I'll move up my last dose of IGF-2 and see how it goes. It isn't horrible or anything, it's just something I've noticed lately. I could have a slight bug or something or who knows what else, going on in my gut too.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'll try to adjust. I'm a little oversensitive in general to milk products. Like if I drink 20 oz of milk with a meal I'm going to have problems. But typically if I have 8oz at night I'm ok. I'll move up my last dose of IGF-2 and see how it goes. It isn't horrible or anything, it's just something I've noticed lately. I could have a slight bug or something or who knows what else, going on in my gut too.
seems to be a lot of that going around lately

Thanos

Thanos

Awards
Might be something going around. My dairy and IGF intake are quite high. Just cant drop the whole milk...hehehe No adverse reactions here.