Is there value to taking rpm non workout days?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really the title says it all :) Just wondering if there are any benefits to taking it all the time.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Easy,

Nice canines. There is a value to using RPM on non-workout days. Don't think of it as a pre-workout product: Think instead of it as an herbal anabolic product that also includes ingredients to make it suited perfectly for pre-workout use.

I use it currently 2x/day on workout days, and 1x/day on non-workout days. (not all full doses)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
... There is a value to using RPM on non-workout days. Don't think of it as a pre-workout product: Think instead of it as an herbal anabolic product that also includes ingredients to make it suited perfectly for pre-workout use...
You are basically referring to the cumulative effects of daily supplementation of RPM during the on-cycle, right?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are basically referring to the cumulative effects of daily supplementation of RPM during the on-cycle, right?
Yes, RPM is not just a pre-WO product, so to get the test boosting effects, dose it daily. However, you will not need as high of a dose.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Easy,

Nice canines. There is a value to using RPM on non-workout days. Don't think of it as a pre-workout product: Think instead of it as an herbal anabolic product that also includes ingredients to make it suited perfectly for pre-workout use.

I use it currently 2x/day on workout days, and 1x/day on non-workout days. (not all full doses)
Hmm so what kind of doses? 5 preworkout on totally empty stomach with an hr before anything else was a bit much, so i'm thinking 4 preworkout now, just less sure about post workout, or non workout days

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm so what kind of doses? 5 preworkout on totally empty stomach with an hr before anything else was a bit much, so i'm thinking 4 preworkout now, just less sure about post workout, or non workout days
I recall Applied rms80 recommending half training-day doses for non-training days in a different thread. Training-day doses should be pre-workout, not post. Preferably on an empty stomach. Just be sure you do not take any dose 5 or so hours before sleep, as this may make sleeping a rather challenging experience.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wish they came in bigger bottles, or were more potent. Like 240 count, or so you only had to take 2-3pills pre workout and 1 on off days..

Make it happen..lol

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Non-workout days = 2 caps morning
Workout days = 2 caps morning, 2 or 3 pre-workout

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Non-workout days = 2 caps morning
Workout days = 2 caps morning, 2 or 3 pre-workout
I am currently doing something similar:

Non-Workout Days: 2 caps AM

Workout Days: 1 cap AM, 1 cap around 3 pm, 3 or 4 caps around 5:30 pre-workout

Imprezivr,

I feel you on less caps being a good thing..... but in order to achieve effective levels of the ingredients to achieve results, they'd have to be big ol' capsules.

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
Wish they came in bigger bottles, or were more potent. Like 240 count, or so you only had to take 2-3pills pre workout and 1 on off days..

Make it happen..lol
Wow - I only take 1 pre-workout. Went up to 3 before, but I was way too wired the whole day.

And this coming from an ephedrine junky in university. Maybe that ResetAD is actually working...

I'm looking forward to seeing the release of a non-stim RPM. Not sure how much "anabolic" use I'm getting out of 1 pill/workout.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wow - I only take 1 pre-workout. Went up to 3 before, but I was way too wired the whole day.

And this coming from an ephedrine junky in university. Maybe that ResetAD is actually working...

I'm looking forward to seeing the release of a non-stim RPM. Not sure how much "anabolic" use I'm getting out of 1 pill/workout.
I got some reset coming myself.

Ephedra CRACKS me out, so bad.. I am usually really sensative to stims. AMP made me feel great. I can take 5rpm and barely feel any stim effects. But get good workouts and sweat allot. But i still love my RPM..lol

I am going to stop all stims, and run some reset ad, then try out rpm/drive stack, i think.

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
Just saw this on another thread:
Good post- and if you want to REALLY maximize RPM- add a little L-tyrosine into that stack....
I guess I forgot to add that I usually take Poseidon and BCAA's pre-workout too. Sometimes I add Power Drive or SizeOn or some other mild energy booster via amino acids, etc. That might be a factor. Never did take a full does of AMP either...I got me some virgin receptors! LoL

I still sweat like crazy though - it feels great to be honest - arms are all glistening, lol. I sometimes wonder if other people look at me and wonder just what the heck I'm taking that I'm dripping sweat so much - but whatever. It makes me feel like I'm working harder, and probably does motivate me to work harder when it happens.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

I guess I forgot to add that I usually take Poseidon and BCAA's pre-workout too. Sometimes I add Power Drive or SizeOn or some other mild energy booster via amino acids, etc. That might be a factor. Never did take a full does of AMP either...I got me some virgin receptors! LoL

I still sweat like crazy though - it feels great to be honest - arms are all glistening, lol. I sometimes wonder if other people look at me and wonder just what the heck I'm taking that I'm dripping sweat so much - but whatever. It makes me feel like I'm working harder, and probably does motivate me to work harder when it happens.
Same thing for me in regard to the sweating... I ran 3.5 miles today after my shoulder workout, and sweat was a steady stream down my arm, and flung off my elbows onto the treadmill screen and bottom / front of the treadmill.. The whole thing was pretty much soaked, and my tanktop underneath my cutoff was absolutely drenched... It was awesome =)

If RPM were a girl.... I'd put it in her butt

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so it looks like i'll go with 4 pre-workout (with leviathan) and possibly 2 later in the day with leviathan again if i'm ready to pass out (GVT training is hard). and then 2 in the morning with leviathan non workout days. I'll have to rethink it when I start on cardio again

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
ive taken it every day since its birth :D

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established

Make it happen..lol
Damn, you must really be into the stims. I take 1 right as I wake up and only 2 pre workout and that's good for me. I don't weigh all that much, maybe that's got something to do with it.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established

I sweat quite a bit too, especially on back days. Some old lady was looking at me funny when I was doing close grip t-bar rows with 4 plates. That's not even that much compared to some people. Plus, I have a huge 2.3L water bottle that I put 10g bcaa and 5g Poseidon that I drink almost all of during my workout. That gets me some funny looks too but who cares.

I'm also taking Reset AD 2x per day so I don't get too hooked on needing all the caffeine to be awake.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
would it make any sense to take RPM during ur sleep. like when you wakeup in middle of night pop some rpm and continue sleep?

i think during sleep taking supplements has most possible benefit im basing this on no facts just thought haha.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
would it make any sense to take RPM during ur sleep. like when you wakeup in middle of night pop some rpm and continue sleep?

i think during sleep taking supplements has most possible benefit im basing this on no facts just thought haha.
I think you'd probably wake up 1 hr later cause of the caffeine. I'd be Drive would be good to take at night though.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Icariin is also an anti-oxidant (great for liver health), PDE-5 inhibitor (lowers blood pressure), adaptogen (not labelled as one, but functions similarly to one), and a pro-SERM (metabolites block ER's).

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I pretty much use RPM as an anti depressant. Self medication is bad, mmmk?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I pretty much use RPM as an anti depressant. Self medication is bad, mmmk?
If you have a medical condition, there are proper supplements OR medications to take for such conditions. As much as RPM may improve your mood, there are much better ways and better supplements for dealing with depression.

For example, I have been prescribed Ambien CR for anxiety induced insomnia, though I take and prefer GHB. I also take Relora for anxiety.

I am not a fan of turning to one psychological method, whether it be psychoanalytical, behavioral, or what-have-you to treat an ailment, but I do believe that if you supplement with something that can help you cope and deal with your depressive tendencies, you can and will be able to live a normal life.

People take drugs as an escape. Then they come down and they'd be lucky to be at square one (they mostly land on square zero). I don't reccommend a stimulant for self-medication of depression. That'd be like me suffering from depression and insomnia and jackin myself up on the E/C/A stack during the day and konking myself out at night with liquor.

"My depression is cured from the E/C/A stack!!!! WOOO-WEEE- YIPEE TAE YAE YAY!"

"Time for bed, let me pop open my 'Wild Turkey' supplement! Thank goodness for you, my insomnia is cured!"

You're walking a dangerous path dude.:fool2:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Icariin is also an anti-oxidant (great for liver health), PDE-5 inhibitor (lowers blood pressure), adaptogen (not labelled as one, but functions similarly to one), and a pro-SERM (metabolites block ER's).
Good post...

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Don't get me wrong, I understand how unhealthy it is.
That said.
I have been managing my own depression for a long time, it's seasonal and I mostly have a positive outlook on life, I do seek counselling, I'm not a fan of SSRI's or MAOI's in the long term due to there side effects.

I do appreciate the warning though, just after many many years with the medical community I feel it is less stress to just do things my own way, which in it's self is empowering.

I have good friends sanity checking me all the time :p

If you have a medical condition, there are proper supplements OR medications to take for such conditions. As much as RPM may improve your mood, there are much better ways and better supplements for dealing with depression.

For example, I have been prescribed Ambien CR for anxiety induced insomnia, though I take and prefer GHB. I also take Relora for anxiety.

I am not a fan of turning to one psychological method, whether it be psychoanalytical, behavioral, or what-have-you to treat an ailment, but I do believe that if you supplement with something that can help you cope and deal with your depressive tendencies, you can and will be able to live a normal life.

People take drugs as an escape. Then they come down and they'd be lucky to be at square one (they mostly land on square zero). I don't reccommend a stimulant for self-medication of depression. That'd be like me suffering from depression and insomnia and jackin myself up on the E/C/A stack during the day and konking myself out at night with liquor.

"My depression is cured from the E/C/A stack!!!! WOOO-WEEE- YIPEE TAE YAE YAY!"

"Time for bed, let me pop open my 'Wild Turkey' supplement! Thank goodness for you, my insomnia is cured!"

You're walking a dangerous path dude.:fool2:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Hey Nelix, try some Relora for your seasonal depression. It's also good for the adrenals as well and you could stack it with RPM. Relora is great for ups and downs, and has been clinically documented to elevate DHEA levels by 228% (+ or -) and decrease morning cortisol levels by 37% at a daily dose of 250mg, 3 times per day. These tests were taken after 2 weeks of daily dosing.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Hey Nelix, try some Relora for your seasonal depression. It's also good for the adrenals as well and you could stack it with RPM. Relora is great for ups and downs, and has been clinically documented to elevate DHEA levels by 228% (+ or -) and decrease morning cortisol levels by 37% at a daily dose of 250mg, 3 times per day. These tests were taken after 2 weeks of daily dosing.

Thanks for the advice, I'll add some Relora to my cart :p
Reped.