Opening RPM caps

greenwing7

greenwing7

Awards
So I didn't have the full hour to wait for the RPM to kick in so I got the bright idea to open up 4 caps and shoot them down with cranberry juice. HOLY FVCK that was gross, I choked it down, but it did hit me a little faster, maybe I was just shaking and hoped up from the awful taste :) I think I will stick to waiting the extra time and not open them up any time soon!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...I think I will stick to waiting the extra time and not open them up any time soon!
Great idea! RPM was not meant to be a delicious and refreshing drink. "Waiting the extra time" pays off.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what is the horridness from? the icariin? i think i did this with one cap before out of curiousity/stupidity/boredom/something else.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
what is the horridness from? the icariin? i think i did this with one cap before out of curiousity/stupidity/boredom/something else.
I don't think there is any one component in RPM that would actually make it taste better- from being around a TON of the raw powder on a consistent basis- I think the narginin and caffeine are probably what makes it taste so bad- they are both very bitter- try getting it up your nose by accident :(

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
or getting some on ur fingers wiping them off then scratching ur eye later that sucks too

greenwing7

greenwing7

Awards
lol how long does the long term affect of RPM generally take to kick in, first day was really intense and its been down hill from there, but I think I can feel it comming back now not really sure tho. I'm keeping my hopes up