rpm run with ephedra; am i crazy?

tunnelrat

tunnelrat

Awards
  • Established
will e/c work with rpm? or am i asking for trouble?

i'll be coming off my epi/superdrol pulse soon, and wanna keep my intensity up.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try the RPM by itself first. I think it's really all you need if intensity is what your looking for.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Better drink tons of water and Poseidon to stay hydrated.

RPM makes me sweat my ass off, and add in some eph...

chaos92287

Awards
i've been taking 25mg of ephedrine and 2 rpm and its pretty intense. however i felt more energized when i took 25mg of ephedrine with a Bawls. Probly because i've become immune to RPM and dont feel much from it even when i take 6.

tunnelrat

tunnelrat

Awards
  • Established
Better drink tons of water and Poseidon to stay hydrated.

RPM makes me sweat my ass off, and add in some eph...
i already sweat like a mother****er. :woohoo:

this should be good.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
will e/c work with rpm? or am i asking for trouble?

i'll be coming off my epi/superdrol pulse soon, and wanna keep my intensity up.
You might probably be asking for "trouble". I agree with prld2gr8ns that you should start with RPM first. The thermogenic properties of its "Methyl AMP Complex" alone can match the full impact of many sophisticated full-fledged burners, not to mention the synergistic impact of the compounds in RPM on lean body mass, amongst others.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
i'v been doin it but definately have to drop the dose... w/o ephed i pop 4-5 RPM but with it i'll use 2-3

RPM is better for aggression and intensity over a stim effect so i think this is a decent combo

tunnelrat

tunnelrat

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the replies...

i'll see what i feel like with just the rpm then.

45Caliber

45Caliber

Awards
It all depends on your tolerance to stims. As others said, try the RPM alone first.
I personally take 4 RPM about an hour after taking my last dose of Adderall for the day (total of 80mg of Adderall). On Friday I took two RPM mid-day, 20mg of Adderall at 3pm, and 3 more RPM at 4:45pm. My workout rocked. :)
(I also take 2-3 Reset AD daily)

simpleton

Banned
Awards
It all depends on your tolerance to stims. As others said, try the RPM alone first.
I personally take 4 RPM about an hour after taking my last dose of Adderall for the day (total of 80mg of Adderall). On Friday I took two RPM mid-day, 20mg of Adderall at 3pm, and 3 more RPM at 4:45pm. My workout rocked. :)
80mg of adderall daily? jesus dude hahah. i take 15-20mg for a looong cram session(engineering major). i can't imagine doing that 3-4 times a day. you must have a pretty nice tolerance!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Adderall and me do not mix- love the stuff- but it gives really bad anxiety when I come off it....

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
80mg of adderall daily? jesus dude hahah. i take 15-20mg for a looong cram session(engineering major). i can't imagine doing that 3-4 times a day. you must have a pretty nice tolerance!
What type of engineering? I'm a real chemical engineer. ;)

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
i've been taking 25mg of ephedrine and 2 rpm and its pretty intense. however i felt more energized when i took 25mg of ephedrine with a Bawls. Probly because i've become immune to RPM and dont feel much from it even when i take 6.
Reset AD is your friend. Grab some, and you can lower your RPM dosage, even if you dont get a kick from RPM anymore (ya stim junkie..haha) you can still reap the many other benfits from it! (muscle hardening, etc)

simpleton

Banned
Awards
What type of engineering? I'm a real chemical engineer. ;)
oh nice bro :box:. gotta love the math huh? haha.

and i'm majoring in materials engineering, with a minor in chem. i was thinking of majoring in chemical engineering for a looong time, who knows i still might! quick question if you don't mind, did you intern during college? i'm just wondering how the job hunt goes after college for fellow engineers.

tunnelrat

tunnelrat

Awards
  • Established
i'll see what i feel like with just the rpm then.

that sh*t didn't happen...

took 2500mg (5 pills) of rpm and 25 mg of ephedra today. i must have a pretty good tolerance for stims; because i didn't feel jittery or hyper-wired.

had a relatively sh*tty w/o. i must need to deload. all my lifts were DOWN. :frustrate .

sallgood. i look fuller than i have in a long time.

45Caliber

45Caliber

Awards
Yeah, my tolerance is high. Which, technically, isn't "nice". lol

I'd rather have a low tolerance. Seems that I have a pretty high tolerance for most things though. For instance, last time I got a root canal, the dentists were amazed at how many shots it took to numb me up. The last shot they said my face would be numb most of the day - I had full feeling back an hour and half later. My tolerance to alcohol is ridiculous too. It sucks, but oh well.