Characterize Drive

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Could it be said that Drive will be a nice substitute product for someone who wants to use Pro-Hormones, but just can't bring themselves to deal with PCT, etc and still wants some decent PH-like effects (size/strength)?

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
YES!!!!

:bb3: :bb3:

Drive will give you all the effects of a PH, Strength, Size, Body comp! Dropping Bodyfat while gaining slabs of leans mass! Without shut down or anyother naughty sides!

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
drive a product or just determination?

cuz for sure in the non advancedlifter DRIVE (determination) can go a long way.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
ummmm.... Drive... the new product set for release next month :thumbsup:

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
cuz we havent asked for testers yet ;)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Because I tested it and already gave it my BiO-Seal of Approval. :afro:

It won't replace a good PH cycle but it comes close in many departments. I would say it acts like a milder steroid/PH like Var or MOHN. The truly nice thing is that you can stay on it all the time and by doing so one could potentially outpace the results from multiple mini-cycles..particularly if you are an inexperienced user who tends to lose a lot of their gains in PCT. That and it boosts libido and test output unlike PH's.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I tested too....and its going to be a winner for sure.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
YES!!!!

Drive will give you all the effects of a PH, Strength, Size, Body comp! Dropping Bodyfat while gaining slabs of leans mass! Without shut down or anyother naughty sides!
WOAH. Slow your role cheif. Comparing it to a PH?

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
WOAH. Slow your role cheif. Comparing it to a PH?
YOU SLOW YOUR ROLE!!! hahah

Dont be so quick to jump and lash out at my comment. I answered the question that was asked, "Could it be said that Drive will be a nice substitute product for someone who wants to use Pro-Hormones"
And i said yes cause it would be a perfect substitute then i simply listed the effects Drive would have on its user, " Strength, Size, Body comp! Dropping Bodyfat while gaining slabs of leans mass! Without shut down or anyother naughty sides!"

We are all friends here haha!

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established

Dont be so quick to jump and lash out at my comment. I answered the question that was asked, "Could it be said that Drive will be a nice substitute product for someone who wants to use Pro-Hormones"
And i said yes cause it would be a perfect substitute then i simply listed the effects Drive would have on its user, " Strength, Size, Body comp! Dropping Bodyfat while gaining slabs of leans mass! Without shut down or anyother naughty sides!"

Well said my good man.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Bio and Buff both add up to a very good explanation.

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
And in other questioning, how much will it retail for at a place like NP?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Perhaps we should exercise some more patience and just wait for the write-up. I know this is hard, but we're almost there. September is just around the corner...

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards

I know what you meant bro, but others will take it literally.

And protein, BCAA's, and food will do all the above too ;)

PH's are just a whole different animal. So, I might say an 'alternitive' to PH's and not 'substitute'.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Perhaps we should exercise some more patience and just wait for the write-up. I know this is hard, but we're almost there. September is just around the corner...
:clap2:

Good things come to those who wait....

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I know what you meant bro, but others will take it literally.

And protein, BCAA's, and food will do all the above too ;)

PH's are just a whole different animal. So, I might say an 'alternitive' to PH's and not 'substitute'.

LOL

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
not too bad as far as $$$:D

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
hahaha.... hang in there man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Less $$$$ is better

:djparty:
In my opinion, the product description is probably the key. Once it exceeds expectations, as one might expect from an AN formulation, the "more is better" proposition probably turns out to be more than acceptable. Someone once said that an expensive supplement is one that does not (or did not) work. This is fully credible. If the supplement works, money spent on it is a solid investment.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
YES!!!!

Well, wait it does have one naughty side, the perpetual random erections. Those are naughty...

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, going to take a leak and finding that your willy is hanging 2 inches lower than normal...like it's just daring you to whip it out.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, wait it does have one naughty side, the perpetual random erections. Those are naughty...
One man's meat is another man's poison. For some, those so-called "naughty sides" will be more than welcome. Maybe the product should be re-positioned such that individuals with subtle erectile dysfunction in the classical sense can finally find welcome relief!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
NP has the bulk Icariin which is proven to help with that.

Beige

Awards
  • Established
Woah, Buff where you been at bro?

And for someone who's never tried an AN product before, I'm real excited over this release. Now let me do a sponsored log before you wake up with a horsehead in your bed!!!!!:nono:

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Woah, Buff where you been at bro?

And for someone who's never tried an AN product before, I'm real excited over this release. Now let me do a sponsored log before you wake up with a horsehead in your bed!!!!!:nono:
Hey Bud i am super busy with school and everything getting ready to graduate in 20 days!

But i am back now!! SO WATCH OUT BABY!!

YOU SHOULD BE EXCITED FOR THIS!

Timme

Timme

Awards
Is it ok for tested powerlifters? Is it safe?

Do you need an ai?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it ok for tested powerlifters? Is it safe?

Do you need an ai?
I guess only Applied Nutriceuticals can make a definitive statement here. Yet, my intuitive response is that the product is safe and does not contain any questionable substances, in line with Applied Nutriceuticals' product formulation principles and ethics.
Regarding the aromatase inhibitor question you raised, I can say that one would not necessarily need an additional AI, as (Anabolic) Drive is likely to be positioned as, amongst others, a stimulant-free RPM, while retaining the non-stimulant properties of RPM. Hence, considering that RPM has an AI complex in it, one would assume that (Anabolic) Drive would also contain an AI complex.
Please correct me, Applied Nutriceuticals, if I am on the wrong track.

Timme

Timme

Awards
I guess only Applied Nutriceuticals can make a definitive statement here. Yet, my intuitive response is that the product is safe and does not contain any questionable substances, in line with Applied Nutriceuticals' product formulation principles and ethics.
Regarding the aromatase inhibitor question you raised, I can say that one would not necessarily need an additional AI, as (Anabolic) Drive is likely to be positioned as, amongst others, a stimulant-free RPM, while retaining the non-stimulant properties of RPM. Hence, considering that RPM has an AI complex in it, one would assume that (Anabolic) Drive would also contain an AI complex.
Please correct me, Applied Nutriceuticals, if I am on the wrong track.
Thank you for your answer. I hope that it is safe.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AN's goal is to have all of their products be able to be used by people competing in tested sports, as well as "all natural" bodybuilding, so my assumption as well would be that its ok. It is all plant based.

I'm not a rep tho, I just play one on tv

donorrell

donorrell

Board Sponsor
Awards
AN's goal is to have all of their products be able to be used by people competing in tested sports, as well as "all natural" bodybuilding, so my assumption as well would be that its ok. It is all plant based.

I'm not a rep tho, I just play one on tv
Hey guys -

I don't get out on this forum too often, but to answer the previous questions:

Yes, DRIVE and RPM, like all of our products, are completely safe. Only NCAA, IOC, etc. compliant compounds are used in any of our products. That keeps you guys healthy and us out of court and able to afford product liability insurance.

No, no AI is necessary - in fact it could be used as an AI due to its SERM / SARM mimicking effects.

The launch of DRIVE is only about 3 weeks away, so thanks for your interest and your patience and support will be rewarded when you try this stuff. Dirk never ceases to amaze.

Best,

Don

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi Don,
Thanks for the response. Basically in line with my intuitive response in an earlier contribution.