Where's my mother****ing Drive?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Get this stuff out already!!! I used half the packet I was sent at 4-6 per day, about a weeks worth. I was seeing great increases in size, and lifting more weight, with really good definition, then vacation came. I'm not taking anything, nor working out, but I am keeping the hard vascular look over a week of eating like crap and not training.

I can't wait to get back to my Drive sample. My only worry is that I'll use it up before it comes out on the market. :) :mad:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get this stuff out already!!! I used half the packet I was sent at 4-6 per day, about a weeks worth. I was seeing great increases in size, and lifting more weight, with really good definition, then vacation came. I'm not taking anything, nor working out, but I am keeping the hard vascular look over a week of eating like crap and not training.

I can't wait to get back to my Drive sample. My only worry is that I'll use it up before it comes out on the market. :) :mad:
From the man himself... looks like September is going to be a good month.
The write up will be out soon :), release date will be first or second week of Sept.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

I know- if you come across some send it to me- all of it, dammit!!! :D

j/k Be ready before you know it!!!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
mines been gone forEVER!...needing some for my next stack....come on D...no pressure..haha

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I already out in pre-order for all of the Drive. I'll be ebaying it for $100/bottle.

j/k

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I have begun PCT without my beloved Drive. I'm not sure I will make it...sniff sniff.

I may just have to mega dose some Maca.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have begun post cycle therapy without my beloved Drive. I'm not sure I will make it...sniff sniff.

I may just have to mega dose some Maca.
I am seriously having withdrawals myself :(

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hoping this will be out before my epi bottle runs out. I wanna stack this, rpm, and IGF-2 damnit.lol

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
Hoping this will be out before my epi bottle runs out. I wanna stack this, rpm, and IGF-2 damnit.lol
that sounds like a nice little stack somebody around here won ......:afro: btw wherre it be myth!!! ha ha j/k take all the time you need to send the goods brotha. just make sure they are here in time for post cycle or else...:nutkick: and don't worry xj i didn't forget about ya!! ;)

but i am almost out of rpm so i need to be making a move toward some more here soon so let me know theMylf :toofunny:

EDIT: woops myth isn't even in this thread!

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
that sounds like a nice little stack somebody around here won ......:afro: btw wherre it be myth!!! ha ha j/k take all the time you need to send the goods brotha. just make sure they are here in time for post cycle or else...:nutkick: and don't worry xj i didn't forget about ya!! ;)

but i am almost out of rpm so i need to be making a move toward some more here soon so let me know theMylf :toofunny:

EDIT: woops myth isn't even in this thread!
Lucky..lol

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I just had 9 days off (vacation) working out AND supplements, including RPM AND Drive. Today was my first day back. I took two Drive this morning, then 3 Drive and 4 RPM along with some creatine and beta alanine pre-workout tonight.

O..M..G.. I had a good workout, strength was a bit down, likely from a late night last night and a very long 14 hour workday today. Pumps were SICK. I felt much better than I usually would after that much time off.

I'm rationing my stash, huddled Gollum-like in the corner muttering to my dwindling supply and stroking the baggie lovingly. :huh:

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
So I just had 9 days off (vacation) working out AND supplements, including RPM AND Drive. Today was my first day back. I took two Drive this morning, then 3 Drive and 4 RPM along with some creatine and beta alanine pre-workout tonight.

O..M..G.. I had a good workout, strength was a bit down, likely from a late night last night and a very long 14 hour workday today. Pumps were SICK. I felt much better than I usually would after that much time off.

I'm rationing my stash, huddled Gollum-like in the corner muttering to my dwindling supply and stroking the baggie lovingly. :huh:
so you're the one with my prreeeccccciouuuuussss....

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so you're the one with my prreeeccccciouuuuussss....
you beat me to it- Gollum from the cartoon "The Hobbit" back in the 80's scared the everliving **** out of me when I was a little kid :)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
That was an awesome cartoon...been looking for it on DVD. Gollum was way freakier than in the Jackson movie.

"Down down to Goblin Town
Yo-Ho my lads, yo-ho my lads!"

"We don't want to go to war today
But the Lord of the Whip says
Nay-Nay-Nay ....Crack!"

EDIT..found it on Amazon along with Rikki Tikki Tavi for my daughter, lol.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been taking two Drive in the mornings. It's making me really horny. All day. RPM doesn't have this effect as much.

Jove

Awards
Any chance this will be released before the end of Nutraplanet's sale on AN products?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
What is this stuff? And can i get a sample? :thumbsup:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gollum won't share his precious, nooo...

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I must be honest I f'n hate .....really f'n hate sitting here not doing some kind of something :D. I just finished my form / leviathan run and am having to wait for form to clear to start Activate EXTREME eem eem eem ( for those who remember the cartoon :D Power extreeem eem eem eem :D ).

It's brutal cause I have:

1x Massfx
1x HDX2
1x Epistane
1x Epidrol
1x Trisorbagen
1x Activate Extreme

etc.

Sigh

It calls to me, it taunts me. I am trying hard not to just go to the fridge and start downing Epi!

:sad:

Much Love,

Neoborn

P.s I want drive as well.....so I don't have to PH it up yet!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is this stuff? And can i get a sample? :thumbsup:
(Anabolic) Drive appears to be a stimulant-free RPM with refined synergy.

As it turns out, (Anabolic) Drive appears to have reached cult status already pre-release!

As for samples, Applied Nutriceuticals should give you a more reliable response.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
(Anabolic) Drive appears to be a stimulant-free RPM with refined synergy.

As it turns out, (Anabolic) Drive appears to have reached cult status already pre-release!

As for samples, Applied Nutriceuticals should give you a more reliable response.
Probably will do a sampling program, but not right away....