Where's my mother****ing Drive?

  1. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Answers
    0

    Where's my mother****ing Drive?


    Get this stuff out already!!! I used half the packet I was sent at 4-6 per day, about a weeks worth. I was seeing great increases in size, and lifting more weight, with really good definition, then vacation came. I'm not taking anything, nor working out, but I am keeping the hard vascular look over a week of eating like crap and not training.


    I can't wait to get back to my Drive sample. My only worry is that I'll use it up before it comes out on the market.

  2. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,502
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Get this stuff out already!!! I used half the packet I was sent at 4-6 per day, about a weeks worth. I was seeing great increases in size, and lifting more weight, with really good definition, then vacation came. I'm not taking anything, nor working out, but I am keeping the hard vascular look over a week of eating like crap and not training.


    I can't wait to get back to my Drive sample. My only worry is that I'll use it up before it comes out on the market.
    From the man himself... looks like September is going to be a good month.
    Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    The write up will be out soon , release date will be first or second week of Sept.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  3. Registered User
    davidcyt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    239
    Answers
    0

    Dear AN i am waitting for the write up..
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Timme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    25
    Posts
    57
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by davidcyt View Post
    Dear AN i am waitting for the write up..
    Me too
  5. Registered User
    xjsynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    93
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Timme View Post
    Me too
    Me three
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Get this stuff out already!!! I used half the packet I was sent at 4-6 per day, about a weeks worth. I was seeing great increases in size, and lifting more weight, with really good definition, then vacation came. I'm not taking anything, nor working out, but I am keeping the hard vascular look over a week of eating like crap and not training.


    I can't wait to get back to my Drive sample. My only worry is that I'll use it up before it comes out on the market.
    I know- if you come across some send it to me- all of it, dammit!!!

    j/k Be ready before you know it!!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Timme View Post
    Me too
    Tiiiiiimmeeeeee!!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  8. Registered User
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,800
    Answers
    0

    mines been gone forEVER!...needing some for my next stack....come on D...no pressure..haha
  9. O.G. Appnut
    Board Sponsor
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,204
    Answers
    0

    I already out in pre-order for all of the Drive. I'll be ebaying it for $100/bottle.

    j/k
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  10. Registered User
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,800
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    I already out in pre-order for all of the Drive. I'll be ebaying it for $100/bottle.

    j/k
    dirty..hahaha
  11. Registered User
    bioman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    7,700
    Answers
    0

    I have begun PCT without my beloved Drive. I'm not sure I will make it...sniff sniff.

    I may just have to mega dose some Maca.
  12. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    I have begun post cycle therapy without my beloved Drive. I'm not sure I will make it...sniff sniff.

    I may just have to mega dose some Maca.
    I am seriously having withdrawals myself
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  13. O.G. Appnut
    Board Sponsor
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,204
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    I am seriously having withdrawals myself
    He isn't lying either.... talked to D earlier and I could tell he was fiending for his Drive.....
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  14. Board Supporter
    Frank Reynolds's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,667
    Answers
    0

    Hoping this will be out before my epi bottle runs out. I wanna stack this, rpm, and IGF-2 damnit.lol
  15. Registered User
    sfearl1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,413
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    Hoping this will be out before my epi bottle runs out. I wanna stack this, rpm, and IGF-2 damnit.lol
    that sounds like a nice little stack somebody around here won ...... btw wherre it be myth!!! ha ha j/k take all the time you need to send the goods brotha. just make sure they are here in time for post cycle or else... and don't worry xj i didn't forget about ya!!

    but i am almost out of rpm so i need to be making a move toward some more here soon so let me know theMylf

    EDIT: woops myth isn't even in this thread!
  16. Board Supporter
    Frank Reynolds's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,667
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post
    that sounds like a nice little stack somebody around here won ...... btw wherre it be myth!!! ha ha j/k take all the time you need to send the goods brotha. just make sure they are here in time for post cycle or else... and don't worry xj i didn't forget about ya!!

    but i am almost out of rpm so i need to be making a move toward some more here soon so let me know theMylf

    EDIT: woops myth isn't even in this thread!
    Lucky..lol
  17. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Answers
    0

    So I just had 9 days off (vacation) working out AND supplements, including RPM AND Drive. Today was my first day back. I took two Drive this morning, then 3 Drive and 4 RPM along with some creatine and beta alanine pre-workout tonight.

    O..M..G.. I had a good workout, strength was a bit down, likely from a late night last night and a very long 14 hour workday today. Pumps were SICK. I felt much better than I usually would after that much time off.

    I'm rationing my stash, huddled Gollum-like in the corner muttering to my dwindling supply and stroking the baggie lovingly. :huh:
  18. Registered User
    sfearl1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,413
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    So I just had 9 days off (vacation) working out AND supplements, including RPM AND Drive. Today was my first day back. I took two Drive this morning, then 3 Drive and 4 RPM along with some creatine and beta alanine pre-workout tonight.

    O..M..G.. I had a good workout, strength was a bit down, likely from a late night last night and a very long 14 hour workday today. Pumps were SICK. I felt much better than I usually would after that much time off.

    I'm rationing my stash, huddled Gollum-like in the corner muttering to my dwindling supply and stroking the baggie lovingly. :huh:
    so you're the one with my prreeeccccciouuuuussss....
  19. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post
    so you're the one with my prreeeccccciouuuuussss....
    you beat me to it- Gollum from the cartoon "The Hobbit" back in the 80's scared the everliving **** out of me when I was a little kid
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  20. Registered User
    bioman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    7,700
    Answers
    0

    That was an awesome cartoon...been looking for it on DVD. Gollum was way freakier than in the Jackson movie.






    "Down down to Goblin Town
    Yo-Ho my lads, yo-ho my lads!"


    "We don't want to go to war today
    But the Lord of the Whip says
    Nay-Nay-Nay ....Crack!"




    EDIT..found it on Amazon along with Rikki Tikki Tavi for my daughter, lol.
  21. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Answers
    0

    I've been taking two Drive in the mornings. It's making me really horny. All day. RPM doesn't have this effect as much.
  22. Registered User
    Timme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    25
    Posts
    57
    Answers
    0

    Gaaaah! Want the write up!
  23. Registered User
    Jove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    21
    Answers
    0

    Any chance this will be released before the end of Nutraplanet's sale on AN products?
  24. Registered User
    CHAPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,382
    Answers
    0

    What is this stuff? And can i get a sample?
  25. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Answers
    0

    Gollum won't share his precious, nooo...
  26. Registered User
    sfearl1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,413
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS View Post
    What is this stuff? And can i get a sample?
    oh, this stuff?? it's the shizz. straight up cat's pajamas.
  27. Registered User
    neoborn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,409
    Answers
    0

    I must be honest I f'n hate .....really f'n hate sitting here not doing some kind of something . I just finished my form / leviathan run and am having to wait for form to clear to start Activate EXTREME eem eem eem ( for those who remember the cartoon Power extreeem eem eem eem ).

    It's brutal cause I have:

    1x Massfx
    1x HDX2
    1x Epistane
    1x Epidrol
    1x Trisorbagen
    1x Activate Extreme

    etc.

    Sigh


    It calls to me, it taunts me. I am trying hard not to just go to the fridge and start downing Epi!



    Much Love,

    Neoborn

    P.s I want drive as well.....so I don't have to PH it up yet!
  28. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,763
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS;
    What is this stuff? And can i get a sample?
    (Anabolic) Drive appears to be a stimulant-free RPM with refined synergy.

    As it turns out, (Anabolic) Drive appears to have reached cult status already pre-release!

    As for samples, Applied Nutriceuticals should give you a more reliable response.
  29. Registered User
    Thanos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    181
    Answers
    0

    Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    Hoping this will be out before my epi bottle runs out. I wanna stack this, rpm, and IGF-2 damnit.lol
    Will be an impressive stack! You will love it!
  30. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    (Anabolic) Drive appears to be a stimulant-free RPM with refined synergy.

    As it turns out, (Anabolic) Drive appears to have reached cult status already pre-release!

    As for samples, Applied Nutriceuticals should give you a more reliable response.
    Probably will do a sampling program, but not right away....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  31. Registered User
    Thanos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    181
    Answers
    0

    Wink


    Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Probably will do a sampling program, but not right away....
    From the way it sounds you will need every cap you have just to fill pre-orders and orders.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Where's my Signature?
    By Smoky in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-16-2006, 04:55 PM
  2. Rakey is back! Where r my old friends?
    By txwakeskater in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-01-2006, 11:19 AM
  3. Where did my post go?
    By T-Bone in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-02-2005, 11:07 AM
  4. Where is my T-1 pump?
    By kimo_brah in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-22-2003, 08:21 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in