rpm- fat burner?

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
just wondering how strong the fat burning properties of rpm are? will i be drenched in sweat after a hard workout?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Drenched in sweat: About 3/4 of user reports state an increase in sweating. I sweat like CRAZY!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Make sure you bring extra sweat rags!! HAHA

RPM is an awesome fat burner i have been using it my whole prep and have managed to drop an insane amount of body fat while gaining 5lbs of lean muscle!! i am measured every 2 weeks so i have the facts on paper!!!

So if you want to lose bodyfat and retain/gain lean muscle then Rpm is the way to go!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Make sure you bring extra sweat rags!! HAHA

RPM is an awesome fat burner i have been using it my whole prep and have managed to drop an insane amount of body fat while gaining 5lbs of lean muscle!! i am measured every 2 weeks so i have the facts on paper!!!

So if you want to lose bodyfat and retain/gain lean muscle then Rpm is the way to go!
buffhunk29's comments are fully vaild. I find RPM's composition exceptional. The compounds in RPM's "Methyl AMP Complex" (Chocamine and Methyl Xanthine Anhydrous Caffeine) alone constitute a potent fat-burning arsenal, considering their individual nutrients. Some "full-fledged" fat-loss products do not even come close to matching "Methyl AMP Complex"s efficacy. Overall, RPM's competitive edge, in my opinion, is not just the combination of individually potent pharmaceutical grade compounds, but the impressive synergism they deliver. Superior product formulation at its finest!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
buffhunk29's comments are fully vaild. I find RPM's composition exceptional. The compounds in RPM's "Methyl AMP Complex" (Chocamine and Methyl Xanthine Anhydrous Caffeine) alone constitute a potent fat-burning arsenal, considering their individual nutrients. Some "full-fledged" fat-loss products do not even come close to matching "Methyl AMP Complex"s efficacy. Overall, RPM's competitive edge, in my opinion, is not just the combination of individually potent pharmaceutical grade compounds, but the impressive synergism they deliver. Superior product formulation at its finest!
You took the words right out of my mouth..... and then typed them more eloquently :thumbsup:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You took the words right out of my mouth..... and then typed them more eloquently :thumbsup:
Thanks, Lanbane! Just wanted to share my thoughts and impressions.

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
awesome just what i was hoping to hear. thanks!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I sweat like a fat kid on meth while using RPM.