rpm- fat burner?
- 08-24-2007, 02:39 PM
- 08-24-2007, 04:19 PM
Drenched in sweat: About 3/4 of user reports state an increase in sweating. I sweat like CRAZY!Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
Better Results Through Science
Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
- 08-24-2007, 07:13 PM
Make sure you bring extra sweat rags!! HAHA
RPM is an awesome fat burner i have been using it my whole prep and have managed to drop an insane amount of body fat while gaining 5lbs of lean muscle!! i am measured every 2 weeks so i have the facts on paper!!!
So if you want to lose bodyfat and retain/gain lean muscle then Rpm is the way to go!
08-25-2007, 12:17 PM
buffhunk29's comments are fully vaild. I find RPM's composition exceptional. The compounds in RPM's "Methyl AMP Complex" (Chocamine and Methyl Xanthine Anhydrous Caffeine) alone constitute a potent fat-burning arsenal, considering their individual nutrients. Some "full-fledged" fat-loss products do not even come close to matching "Methyl AMP Complex"s efficacy. Overall, RPM's competitive edge, in my opinion, is not just the combination of individually potent pharmaceutical grade compounds, but the impressive synergism they deliver. Superior product formulation at its finest!Originally Posted by buffhunk29;
08-25-2007, 01:32 PM
08-25-2007, 03:32 PM
08-25-2007, 04:18 PM
08-25-2007, 05:24 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Sheesh in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-03-2007, 05:19 PM
- By cashiertan in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 07-28-2003, 08:52 AM
- By muscle_tank in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 07-16-2003, 10:43 AM
- By GuyinLA in forum SupplementsReplies: 19Last Post: 03-31-2003, 11:50 AM
- By New Body in forum SupplementsReplies: 24Last Post: 03-12-2003, 12:36 PM