RPM Question

uzerfriendly

Awards
Hello

I was wondering if putting RPM into a drink would make the absortion faster and if so how much faster?

Also i'm a non-responder ...i'm around 185 and have tried upping the dosage from 4 to 5 and 5 to 6....I've been on it for about a week and noticed much of nothing. Could it be plausible to make me a responder by making it into a drink?

p.s. sorry if i have a asked something that has been answered multiple times...i tried searching and found nothing regarding this.
Thanks in advance

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello

I was wondering if putting RPM into a drink would make the absortion faster and if so how much faster?

Also i'm a non-responder ...i'm around 185 and have tried upping the dosage from 4 to 5 and 5 to 6....I've been on it for about a week and noticed much of nothing. Could it be plausible to make me a responder by making it into a drink?

p.s. sorry if i have a asked something that has been answered multiple times...i tried searching and found nothing regarding this.
Thanks in advance

it is very possible ;)

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As a general rule drinks always hit you much faster. At least this has always been my experience. Anybody remember the original ultimate orange with ephedra? Stuff was awesome.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tuna and non-fat yogurt and banana
Perhaps the alkaline levels from the yogurt and banana are interfering with the absorption. Try this next time-dose the RPM ~90 minutes before training and eat your pre-WO meal ~60 minutes before training.

uzerfriendly

Awards
Perhaps the alkaline levels from the yogurt and banana are interfering with the absorption. Try this next time-dose the RPM ~90 minutes before training and eat your pre-WO meal ~60 minutes before training.
Thanks for the advice...i'll give it a shot and i'll update tomorrow on the effects!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wow, good advice, never thought about the alkaline levels!

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
I can't comment on whether it hits harder or not for sure (I think it does personally but could be a partial placebo effect?), but I will tell you that it tastes horrible :). I don't think RPM was intended to be a tasty beverage.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Good recommendation

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Well look at the big brains on Rodja...

Anywho, IMO 1 hour isn't that long. I am sure your belly is still full and is affecting the absorption. Especially the yogurt.

I would do what Rodja suggested or maybe try eating 2 hours prior to your RPM intake and then have a light snack 30-45 minutes after if you need to.

uzerfriendly

Awards
Thanks Rodja....I tried what you said and it definitely makes a difference.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 4
Supplements 2
singa Supplements 0
Supplements 6
Aggravated Supplements 31