Lipotrophin-PM

anabolik1

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
AN,

I am looking into doing a non-stim fat burner during my cut. I want to start it around 6 weeks in on my diet. I am 5'8" 260lbs ~ 14-16% bf. I was thinking of dosing Lipotrophin-PM at 2 caps 3x per day to start. However, my question is do you forsee any problems with working up from this dosing up to 6 caps 3x per day over about 10 weeks by increasing the dose by 1 cap 3x per day every 2 weeks?

To illustrate:

each at 2 week intervals:

2 caps 3x per day
3 caps 3x per day
4 caps 3x per day
5 caps 3x per day
6 caps 3x per day

Would this yield extensively diminishing returns or does this sound like a good idea?

Thanks

anabolik1

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
what else are you planing on using ????
My staples: Multivitamin, Fish Oil, Sesamin, Celadrin, Osteobolin-C, Prostate Support, Gut Health, Trisorbagen (when it releases)

I will also be using:

Mass FX
Pro-Anabol
Restore
DCP
PSlin
AP

These will not be used all at the same time but at specific times in the diet throughout the 16 weeks.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
have you used AP/pslin with Restore before?

I have used AP with and AI and i didnt see any results from either one of them. When i used them on different ocations i started seeing gains.

anabolik1

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nah...only separately. By the time the Restore hits the diet, the carbs are at a minimum and the AP/PSlin is history.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Nah...only separately. By the time the Restore hits the diet, the carbs are at a minimum and the AP/PSlin is history.
Im currently using Lipotrophin_PM for sleep. I havent checked my weight but i have noticed that no more night cravings. I used to get in the middle of the night and eat something fruit/NattyPB sandwitch/doritos or what ever i could find and then go back to sleep. Im going to start checking weight and i mght play with bigger dosage and dosage times

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
have you used AP/pslin with Restore before?

I have used AP with and AI and i didnt see any results from either one of them. When i used them on different ocations i started seeing gains.

I'll second that, i too think that when I am on an AI AP doesn't seem to work. the only times I recomped from AP where on no-AI based stacks. FWIW.