Drive

  1. Drive


    What is in it and when is it coming? I keep seeing good things, but I can't find much info.
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics


  2. It has........................... ......... and...................... combine those with..................... and......................... and a touch of....................... and you have the new best selling product at NutraPlanet baby!!!

    Drive is about to rock the house!
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    It has........................... ......... and...................... combine those with..................... and......................... and a touch of....................... and you have the new best selling product at NutraPlanet baby!!!

    Drive is about to rock the house!
    Wait, you're telling me it has....................... and .......................!!!! Sweet! What kind of extract are we talking?
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics
    •   
       


  4. .......% !!!! Seriously!
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

  5. OMG! al this ................ talk has got me excited! WOOOO! After RPM you guys got ALOT to stack up to/with...

  6. Dont forget about the thing that makes it so great *&*&^*(0


    duh
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    Dont forget about the thing that makes it so great *&*&^*(0


    duh
    YEA AND THEN WE TOP IT OFF WITH A LITTLE izza: :hot: :donut:

    AND BOOOOM!

  8. ..... so when do i get some drive with the wonderful ....................., *&*&^*(0, and izza: :hot: :donut:???????????????

    in other words release date yet anybody?????????????

  9. But I thought ........... was such a powerful anabolic it's not legal to be sold without combining ......... with it so to produce a totally synergystic sexy combo that gives ...........gainz?
  10. Please Reveal Drive's Ingredient Profile and Expected Release Date


    It would be extremely helpful, if Applied Nutriceuticals would provide us with a hint of the compounds contained in the (Anabolic) Drive formula. Best-case-scenario would, of course, be a write-up. In any case, it would be gracious to end the speculation surrounding the ingredient profile. Amongst others, I believe this would positively influence the purchase decisions of some athletes in Applied Nutriceuticals' favour. Knowing the nutrients' profile might make waiting for the final release more worthwhile, if the profile meets or even beats expectations. Finally, announcing an expected release date, even if it is mid-September or later, would be very useful. It would cut out a lot of stress and would help potential user's not only manage their expectations better, but also plan their supplement purchases intentions with more clarity.
    Thanks in advance, Applied Nutriceuticals, for the long-awaited clarification.

  11. even the initial formula kicks ass...muahahaha

  12. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    It would be extremely helpful, if Applied Nutriceuticals would provide us with a hint of the compounds contained in the (Anabolic) Drive formula. Best-case-scenario would, of course, be a write-up. In any case, it would be gracious to end the speculation surrounding the ingredient profile. Amongst others, I believe this would positively influence the purchase decisions of some athletes in Applied Nutriceuticals' favour. Knowing the nutrients' profile might make waiting for the final release more worthwhile, if the profile meets or even beats expectations. Finally, announcing an expected release date, even if it is mid-September or later, would be very useful. It would cut out a lot of stress and would help potential user's not only manage their expectations better, but also plan their supplement purchases intentions with more clarity.
    Thanks in advance, Applied Nutriceuticals, for the long-awaited clarification.
    Doctor-
    The write up will be out soon I have it ready, just waiting on an intro (cough jeff z., cough)- release date will be first or second week of Sept.
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  13. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Doctor-
    The write up will be out soon I have it ready, just waiting on an intro (cough jeff z., cough)- release date will be first or second week of Sept.

  14. I too, am quite hyped. Good timing for contest prep for a couple potential shows in November.... no guarantees at this point on my entering however. lol
    If Mr. Z doesn't get that writeup done, I'm gonna have to take it upon myself.........
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

  15. Quote Originally Posted by rms80;
    Doctor-
    The write up will be out soon I have it ready, just waiting on an intro (cough jeff z., cough)- release date will be first or second week of Sept.
    Hi Dirk,
    Many thanks for the clarification. It has helped to put things in proper perspective. And thanks once more for yesterday!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Hi Dirk,
    Many thanks for the clarification. It has helped to put things in proper perspective. And thanks once more for yesterday!
    Sure thing- your pack will be there soon!!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  17. Quote Originally Posted by rms80;
    Sure thing- your pack will be there soon!!!
    Really looking forward to it. Will keep you informed of outcome.

  18. Is there an exact date for the write-up?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Timme View Post
    Is there an exact date for the write-up?
    Jeff and Don are working on it right now- the technical write up will be posted on our website sometime before the end of next week...

    Tiiiimmmeeeee!!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  20. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Jeff and Don are working on it right now- the technical write up will be posted on our website sometime before the end of next week...

    Tiiiimmmeeeee!!!
    Thats great!


    hahaha Tiiimmmeeee!

  21. I'll tell you guys for one meeeelllion dollars!


    Muahahhaaa.

  22. Timmay! Stop humping the frick-ing laaaaaaaaaser!
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

  23. lanbane i love the constantly changing puppy avi... lol cute dog.

    n btw fellas... i cant wait for this to make its debut and i can get my grubby hands on some again.... seriously its like not even going off cycle when i hadit in my pct.... n btw guys this was my blood after using it and torem and RPM for PCT... right before i started activate ext....

    TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL 685______norm range 280-800 ng/dL

    ALT 15________________________norm range 5-35 units/L

    AST 22________________________norm range 10-40 units/L

  24. Sa-weet!

  25. ya that was only at the 4 ed dose.... for like 15 days then 2 ed for prob another week... i was using large amount of RPM to try and make up for it... 2 inthe am and 4 preworkout..... didnt start it till week 2 though... i think...

    edit nope just checked and i started day 1... cant imagine running it 4-6 weeks at a 6 ed dose... and plan on doing exactly that through my next pct... its def gonna be part of every pct i run from now on.

  26. Same here.

    Being off RPM and Drive for several weeks then going back on is like night and day. Going to finish out this Epi cycle and hopefully have some Drive waiting for the PCT.

  27. Did you guys have the red and whites?
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

  28. Oh oh - pick me! Pick me!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Did you guys have the red and whites?
    ya.... thats gonna be the final version right??? ya know, i have no problem with checkin to make sure if they are up to par....

  30. I believe dat will be da version! Knowing Dirk however, he probably found a way to sneak a quick improvement in on us.

    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

  31. i certianly wouldnt mind any improvement.... but ya know what they say about if it aint broke.....

    i just hope its still as stellar at the same dose i was taking it so i can actually see what it has to offer at higher doses....

  32. How many caps were you using? I ran 6/day and LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Curious as to whether increased dose = increased benefit with this one. Only 1 way to find out!!!
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

  33. i onl ran it at 4 caps/day and 2 caps/day.... didnt have enough to really go to 6.. not if i wanted it to last.... still was great at that dose.... thats why i cant wait to hit 6

  34. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    i onl ran it at 4 caps/day and 2 caps/day.... didnt have enough to really go to 6.. not if i wanted it to last.... still was great at that dose.... thats why i cant wait to hit 6
    effective dose is 2-6 caps per day- don't really think going higher than 6 is necessary, even for someone 300+....

    Poop- thanks for the bloodwork info- Drive does have some SERM-like (some similar characteristics to torimefine and other SERMS, but having a greater effect on anabolism than traditional SERMs) and SARM-like characteristics- the only SARM-like effect the product is missing is HPTA shutdown (SARMs tend to shut down the HPTA, Drive does the opposite)- I didn't think you guys would be real upset about this one.....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  35. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    effect dose is 2-6 caps per day- don't really think going higher than 6 is necessary, even for someone 300+....

    Poop- thanks for the bloodwork info- Drive does have some SERM-like (some similar characteristics to torimefine and other SERMS, but having a greater effect on anabolism than traditional SERMs) and SARM-like characteristics- the only SARM-like effect the product is missing is HPTA shutdown (SARMs tend to shut down the HPTA, Drive does the opposite)- I didn't think you guys would be real upset about this one.....
    When the hell is it coming out?

  36. September is the plan, my main man.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

  37. yummm red & whites...seems like so long ago I had those..

  38. Hang in there B..... the day is coming
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Hang in there B..... the day is coming

    DRIVE IS COMING DRIVE IS COMING!!!!!!

  40. Is it out yet :P




    Much Love,

    Neoborn

    P.s RMS Love me long time
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What kind of car does everyone drive?
    By JBlaze in forum General Chat
    Replies: 176
    Last Post: 04-27-2004, 03:31 PM
  2. t-gel sex drive recovery question
    By phil870 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-01-2004, 01:33 PM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-31-2004, 02:30 PM
  4. Sex Drive Question?
    By vicmack777 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-12-2004, 09:27 PM
  5. T-1 pro and sex drive?
    By Jstrong20 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-24-2003, 05:12 PM
Log in
Log in