Drive

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
What is in it and when is it coming? I keep seeing good things, but I can't find much info.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
It has.................................... and...................... combine those with..................... and......................... and a touch of....................... and you have the new best selling product at NutraPlanet baby!!!

Drive is about to rock the house!

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
It has.................................... and...................... combine those with..................... and......................... and a touch of....................... and you have the new best selling product at NutraPlanet baby!!!

Drive is about to rock the house!
Wait, you're telling me it has....................... and .......................!!!! Sweet! What kind of extract are we talking?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
OMG! al this ................ talk has got me excited! WOOOO! After RPM you guys got ALOT to stack up to/with...:clap2:

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Dont forget about the thing that makes it so great *&*&^*(0

duh

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
..... so when do i get some drive with the wonderful ....................., *&*&^*(0, and :pizza: :hot: :donut:???????????????

in other words release date yet anybody?????????????

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
But I thought ........... was such a powerful anabolic it's not legal to be sold without combining ......... with it so to produce a totally synergystic sexy combo that gives ...........gainz?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please Reveal Drive's Ingredient Profile and Expected Release Date

It would be extremely helpful, if Applied Nutriceuticals would provide us with a hint of the compounds contained in the (Anabolic) Drive formula. Best-case-scenario would, of course, be a write-up. In any case, it would be gracious to end the speculation surrounding the ingredient profile. Amongst others, I believe this would positively influence the purchase decisions of some athletes in Applied Nutriceuticals' favour. Knowing the nutrients' profile might make waiting for the final release more worthwhile, if the profile meets or even beats expectations. Finally, announcing an expected release date, even if it is mid-September or later, would be very useful. It would cut out a lot of stress and would help potential user's not only manage their expectations better, but also plan their supplement purchases intentions with more clarity.
Thanks in advance, Applied Nutriceuticals, for the long-awaited clarification.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It would be extremely helpful, if Applied Nutriceuticals would provide us with a hint of the compounds contained in the (Anabolic) Drive formula. Best-case-scenario would, of course, be a write-up. In any case, it would be gracious to end the speculation surrounding the ingredient profile. Amongst others, I believe this would positively influence the purchase decisions of some athletes in Applied Nutriceuticals' favour. Knowing the nutrients' profile might make waiting for the final release more worthwhile, if the profile meets or even beats expectations. Finally, announcing an expected release date, even if it is mid-September or later, would be very useful. It would cut out a lot of stress and would help potential user's not only manage their expectations better, but also plan their supplement purchases intentions with more clarity.
Thanks in advance, Applied Nutriceuticals, for the long-awaited clarification.
Doctor-
The write up will be out soon :) I have it ready, just waiting on an intro (cough jeff z., cough)- release date will be first or second week of Sept.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Doctor-
The write up will be out soon :) I have it ready, just waiting on an intro (cough jeff z., cough)- release date will be first or second week of Sept.
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I too, am quite hyped. Good timing for contest prep for a couple potential shows in November.... no guarantees at this point on my entering however. lol
If Mr. Z doesn't get that writeup done, I'm gonna have to take it upon myself.........

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doctor-
Hi Dirk,
Many thanks for the clarification. It has helped to put things in proper perspective. And thanks once more for yesterday!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hi Dirk,
Many thanks for the clarification. It has helped to put things in proper perspective. And thanks once more for yesterday!
Sure thing- your pack will be there soon!!!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is there an exact date for the write-up?
Jeff and Don are working on it right now- the technical write up will be posted on our website sometime before the end of next week...

Tiiiimmmeeeee!!!

Timme

Timme

Awards
Jeff and Don are working on it right now- the technical write up will be posted on our website sometime before the end of next week...

Tiiiimmmeeeee!!!
Thats great!

hahaha :D Tiiimmmeeee!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I'll tell you guys for one meeeelllion dollars!

Muahahhaaa.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Timmay! Stop humping the frick-ing laaaaaaaaaser!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lanbane i love the constantly changing puppy avi... lol cute dog.

n btw fellas... i cant wait for this to make its debut and i can get my grubby hands on some again.... seriously its like not even going off cycle when i hadit in my pct.... n btw guys this was my blood after using it and torem and RPM for PCT... right before i started activate ext....

TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL 685______norm range 280-800 ng/dL

ALT 15________________________norm range 5-35 units/L

AST 22________________________norm range 10-40 units/L

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya that was only at the 4 ed dose.... for like 15 days then 2 ed for prob another week... i was using large amount of RPM to try and make up for it... 2 inthe am and 4 preworkout..... didnt start it till week 2 though... i think...

edit nope just checked and i started day 1... cant imagine running it 4-6 weeks at a 6 ed dose... and plan on doing exactly that through my next pct... its def gonna be part of every pct i run from now on.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Same here.

Being off RPM and Drive for several weeks then going back on is like night and day. Going to finish out this Epi cycle and hopefully have some Drive waiting for the PCT.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I believe dat will be da version! Knowing Dirk however, he probably found a way to sneak a quick improvement in on us.

:thumbsup:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i certianly wouldnt mind any improvement.... but ya know what they say about if it aint broke.....

i just hope its still as stellar at the same dose i was taking it so i can actually see what it has to offer at higher doses....

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
How many caps were you using? I ran 6/day and LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Curious as to whether increased dose = increased benefit with this one. Only 1 way to find out!!!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i onl ran it at 4 caps/day and 2 caps/day.... didnt have enough to really go to 6.. not if i wanted it to last.... still was great at that dose.... thats why i cant wait to hit 6

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i onl ran it at 4 caps/day and 2 caps/day.... didnt have enough to really go to 6.. not if i wanted it to last.... still was great at that dose.... thats why i cant wait to hit 6
effective dose is 2-6 caps per day- don't really think going higher than 6 is necessary, even for someone 300+....

Poop- thanks for the bloodwork info- Drive does have some SERM-like (some similar characteristics to torimefine and other SERMS, but having a greater effect on anabolism than traditional SERMs) and SARM-like characteristics- the only SARM-like effect the product is missing is HPTA shutdown (SARMs tend to shut down the HPTA, Drive does the opposite)- I didn't think you guys would be real upset about this one.....:thumbsup: :lol:

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
effect dose is 2-6 caps per day- don't really think going higher than 6 is necessary, even for someone 300+....

Poop- thanks for the bloodwork info- Drive does have some SERM-like (some similar characteristics to torimefine and other SERMS, but having a greater effect on anabolism than traditional SERMs) and SARM-like characteristics- the only SARM-like effect the product is missing is HPTA shutdown (SARMs tend to shut down the HPTA, Drive does the opposite)- I didn't think you guys would be real upset about this one.....:thumbsup: :lol:
When the hell is it coming out?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
yummm red & whites...seems like so long ago I had those..

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Is it out yet :p

:toofunny:

Much Love,

Neoborn

P.s RMS Love me long time :)