RPM + X-Lean

SwordBurn

SwordBurn

Awards
  • Established
Since IBE section doesn't respond...I decided to repost here...

I just ordered X-Lean + RPM from NP. Just wanted to double check to see if there were any concerns stacking the two.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
These would stack very nicely together man! Looking forward to hearing how it goes! Make a mini log!

SwordBurn

SwordBurn

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reassurance! Package should be here Monday!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMO, I think the stack would be great.

SwordBurn

SwordBurn

Awards
  • Established
I'm sold on this stack. I couldn't be happier with the results (only after 1.5 weeks).

- Loss in BF%
- Visually noticeable leaning out
- After WOs my body just feels tight. Muscles feel pumped and full. Especially upper body.
- Increased sweat during WO

There are no sides to report, except for the frequent erections through out the day.

Dosage:

X-Lean x1 AM x1 PM (every day)
RPM x3 AM x3 PM (off days)
RPM x6 (Pre-Workout)

Notes: I don't feel the explosive energy some people have reported (I was previously on ECA). And I take a pretty big dose PreWO. Also I can't report any strength gains, because I'm not maxing out or doing PRs.

I would like to also give credit to Fish Oils (8-12g daily) and proper water intake (.5-1gal daily)

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
I'm sold on this stack. I couldn't be happier with the results (only after 1.5 weeks).

- Loss in BF%
- Visually noticeable leaning out
- After WOs my body just feels tight. Muscles feel pumped and full. Especially upper body.
- Increased sweat during WO

There are no sides to report, except for the frequent erections through out the day.

Dosage:

X-Lean x1 AM x1 PM (every day)
RPM x3 AM x3 PM (off days)
RPM x6 (Pre-Workout)

Notes: I don't feel the explosive energy some people have reported (I was previously on ECA). And I take a pretty big dose PreWO. Also I can't report any strength gains, because I'm not maxing out or doing PRs.

I would like to also give credit to Fish Oils (8-12g daily) and proper water intake (.5-1gal daily)
VERY NICE!!

I have used X-Force and RPM stack before, this was also a knock out punch!!!

I might have to try out the X-Lean now too!

45Caliber

45Caliber

Awards
I can also attest to this being a good combo. I'm taking some other supplements so I can't give you any specific results based on these two compounds alone, but I take 4-6 RPM per day and 2-3 X-Lean and I have had no bad side effects to mention. Go for it man, I think you'll like this combo! It should be great for helping you get lean and the focus & endurance the RPM provides pre-workout will make you never want to leave the gym!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I can also attest to this being a good combo. I'm taking some other supplements so I can't give you any specific results based on these two compounds alone, but I take 4-6 RPM per day and 2-3 X-Lean and I have had no bad side effects to mention. Go for it man, I think you'll like this combo! It should be great for helping you get lean and the focus & endurance the RPM provides pre-workout will make you never want to leave the gym!
Hey 45 Caliber, how long have you been taking the X-Lean for? Have you noticed anything that you can maybe specifically attribute to the X-Lean?