Just tried the NEW AN FATBURNER....

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
...and holy crap, its amazing. Im talking crazy energy, motivation, and some serious appetite restriction for me. I'll be using this on my nonworkout/nonRPM days which is perfect since my carb intake is so much lower on off day. My girl has tried it as well and she says its better than hyperdrive3.0, spike, and AMP. She compares it to the original stimulantx, but personally, Id like the 'feeling' much better. Well, it looks like AN is about to release another awesome product. I dont know when its coming or even whats in it, but I know it works. Ill post some more feedback when I try it again.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Sounds groovey.

Gimme gimme!

Just kidding..I support the ones I love.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Well that is lovely for a stimulant, but how is it as a fat burner?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
im guessing too early to tell, if it is the yellow beta's, my girl tried them a month or more ago and really loved the energy and feeling while taking it, but didnt use it enough to tell fat burning effects fo it.

*I stole 2 pills for a preworkout stim and had a great workout with sustained energy, but we'll see, could be a diff pill altogether ugabs talkin bout

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
im guessing too early to tell, if it is the yellow beta's, my girl tried them a month or more ago and really loved the energy and feeling while taking it, but didnt use it enough to tell fat burning effects fo it.

*I stole 2 pills for a preworkout stim and had a great workout with sustained energy, but we'll see, could be a diff pill altogether ugabs talkin bout
Nah, they're red and I think it is a different product, but I'm not sure what you got so who knows. I tried one a while back but I know this one's different.

Hows it for fatburning? Well, its only been one dose, so I cant say personally that its an effective fatburner. I will say, that I think it would work great since it kills the appetite and makes you feel very hot and increases sweating.

Off subject but:
Im about done testing epi for genera, and my pct will be:

Torem(ran inverse to reb.reloaded), IGF-2, Osteo, RPM, DRIVE(this alone makes me look forward to PCT), new fatburner(used on nonRPM days), Neovar and AP.

Man I cant wait for PCT. I actually think that I will be gaining throughout PCT. This is gonna be a fun 4 week run!!!!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
sweet if its different im pumped to try it....Release all the goodies D..lol

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Hows it for fatburning? Well, its only been one dose, so I cant say personally that its an effective fatburner. I will say, that I think it would work great since it kills the appetite and makes you feel very hot and increases sweating.

:thumbsup: those were the bengeits I was looking to hear.

I am trying to give up stims, but if rms sends me some of these, I will have no choice, but to test them..........

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
uga, i'm trying to lose fat, can i get some? PLEASE!?!?!?!?

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Man-the possibilities-just thinkin of the stacks-the new thermo and Drive sound like like it would be sick

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established

Actually, an improved version ;)
Still a simple formula based on the label, following in the footsteps of the rest of the AN line. However, it's the synergism that gets the job done. The benegits are gonna be high!

Dirk always gets a crazy bug up his ass to refine and perfect his products....... most other companies wouldn't keep him around. Lucky he owns AN. lol

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i have a ton of the new ones in red they are very nice

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And you only need to take one pill, thats is all.

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
AN has been impressing me with their poducts and customer service lately. I really look forward to the release of drive and the new fat burner.

Also, look for my log on IGF2/ RPM stacked during a contest prep! Its gonna be sick!!!

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Damn this baby sounds good, can't wait for this one.

Hey ugab, so how is this as far as crash and how long does the energy last you?

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
Damn this baby sounds good, can't wait for this one.

Hey ugab, so how is this as far as crash and how long does the energy last you?
No crash for me or my girl and it lasted about 6-8hrs.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
You can always test it on your favorite stim-sensitive oracle of beta testing wisdom.

Which would be me in case you were blinded by my magnificence and weren't following along.:box:

Yeeeah boi.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i took one today about 12pm nice and smooth no crash

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
Ill see about some samples. Let me ask da man.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
I know the focus is getting Drive out right now, but is there any time frame when this new thermo might be out?I'm thinking Drive plus this for a nice stack.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I know the focus is getting Drive out right now, but is there any time frame when this new thermo might be out?I'm thinking Drive plus this for a nice stack.
Only Dirk can answer this one...... I know the formulation is darn near perfected in my opinion. But as I've said before..... Dirk probably found a way to improve it. lol

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm all about a stim with NO crash - but i'm also weary because of claims of other companies that state no crash - but i'm sure with the success of all of AN's products and claims to be true thus far, it is a stim to try!

bring it on :thumbsup: