Just tried the NEW AN FATBURNER....

  1. Just tried the NEW AN FATBURNER....


    ...and holy crap, its amazing. Im talking crazy energy, motivation, and some serious appetite restriction for me. I'll be using this on my nonworkout/nonRPM days which is perfect since my carb intake is so much lower on off day. My girl has tried it as well and she says its better than hyperdrive3.0, spike, and AMP. She compares it to the original stimulantx, but personally, Id like the 'feeling' much better. Well, it looks like AN is about to release another awesome product. I dont know when its coming or even whats in it, but I know it works. Ill post some more feedback when I try it again.


  2. Sounds groovey.

    Gimme gimme!

    Just kidding..I support the ones I love.

  3. is it yellow caps ugab?
    •   
       


  4. Well that is lovely for a stimulant, but how is it as a fat burner?

  5. im guessing too early to tell, if it is the yellow beta's, my girl tried them a month or more ago and really loved the energy and feeling while taking it, but didnt use it enough to tell fat burning effects fo it.

    *I stole 2 pills for a preworkout stim and had a great workout with sustained energy, but we'll see, could be a diff pill altogether ugabs talkin bout

  6. interesting........

  7. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    im guessing too early to tell, if it is the yellow beta's, my girl tried them a month or more ago and really loved the energy and feeling while taking it, but didnt use it enough to tell fat burning effects fo it.

    *I stole 2 pills for a preworkout stim and had a great workout with sustained energy, but we'll see, could be a diff pill altogether ugabs talkin bout
    Nah, they're red and I think it is a different product, but I'm not sure what you got so who knows. I tried one a while back but I know this one's different.

    Hows it for fatburning? Well, its only been one dose, so I cant say personally that its an effective fatburner. I will say, that I think it would work great since it kills the appetite and makes you feel very hot and increases sweating.

    Off subject but:
    Im about done testing epi for genera, and my pct will be:

    Torem(ran inverse to reb.reloaded), IGF-2, Osteo, RPM, DRIVE(this alone makes me look forward to PCT), new fatburner(used on nonRPM days), Neovar and AP.

    Man I cant wait for PCT. I actually think that I will be gaining throughout PCT. This is gonna be a fun 4 week run!!!!

  8. sweet if its different im pumped to try it....Release all the goodies D..lol

  9. Quote Originally Posted by ugab37 View Post
    Hows it for fatburning? Well, its only been one dose, so I cant say personally that its an effective fatburner. I will say, that I think it would work great since it kills the appetite and makes you feel very hot and increases sweating.

    those were the bengeits I was looking to hear.

    I am trying to give up stims, but if rms sends me some of these, I will have no choice, but to test them..........

  10. uga, i'm trying to lose fat, can i get some? PLEASE!?!?!?!?

  11. Man-the possibilities-just thinkin of the stacks-the new thermo and Drive sound like like it would be sick

  12. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    im guessing too early to tell, if it is the yellow beta's, my girl tried them a month or more ago and really loved the energy and feeling while taking it, but didnt use it enough to tell fat burning effects fo it.

    *I stole 2 pills for a preworkout stim and had a great workout with sustained energy, but we'll see, could be a diff pill altogether ugabs talkin bout
    Actually, an improved version
    Still a simple formula based on the label, following in the footsteps of the rest of the AN line. However, it's the synergism that gets the job done. The benegits are gonna be high!

    Dirk always gets a crazy bug up his ass to refine and perfect his products....... most other companies wouldn't keep him around. Lucky he owns AN. lol
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Actually, an improved version
    verrrrrrrrry nice..lol...congrats guys

  14. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    uga, i'm trying to lose fat, can i get some? PLEASE!?!?!?!?
    youve got pm brotha

  15. i have a ton of the new ones in red they are very nice
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  16. And you only need to take one pill, thats is all.

  17. sounds pretty potent

  18. AN has been impressing me with their poducts and customer service lately. I really look forward to the release of drive and the new fat burner.

    Also, look for my log on IGF2/ RPM stacked during a contest prep! Its gonna be sick!!!

  19. Damn this baby sounds good, can't wait for this one.

    Hey ugab, so how is this as far as crash and how long does the energy last you?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Manu20 View Post
    Damn this baby sounds good, can't wait for this one.

    Hey ugab, so how is this as far as crash and how long does the energy last you?
    No crash for me or my girl and it lasted about 6-8hrs.

  21. You can always test it on your favorite stim-sensitive oracle of beta testing wisdom.


    Which would be me in case you were blinded by my magnificence and weren't following along.


    Yeeeah boi.

  22. Samples?

  23. i took one today about 12pm nice and smooth no crash
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  24. Quote Originally Posted by ugab37 View Post
    No crash for me or my girl and it lasted about 6-8hrs.
    6-8 hours, im liking the sound of that and w/no crash.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by sly View Post
    Samples?
    bump that buddy

  26. Ill see about some samples. Let me ask da man.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by ugab37 View Post
    Ill see about some samples. Let me ask da man.
    Cool, remember samples= sales

  28. Quote Originally Posted by ugab37 View Post
    Ill see about some samples. Let me ask da man.
    excellent call

  29. I know the focus is getting Drive out right now, but is there any time frame when this new thermo might be out?I'm thinking Drive plus this for a nice stack.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    I know the focus is getting Drive out right now, but is there any time frame when this new thermo might be out?I'm thinking Drive plus this for a nice stack.
    Only Dirk can answer this one...... I know the formulation is darn near perfected in my opinion. But as I've said before..... Dirk probably found a way to improve it. lol
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

  31. I'm all about a stim with NO crash - but i'm also weary because of claims of other companies that state no crash - but i'm sure with the success of all of AN's products and claims to be true thus far, it is a stim to try!

    bring it on
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Has anyone tried the new R4W?
    By faerieeyes3 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-31-2006, 10:48 AM
  2. anyone try the new size on tablets
    By mixedup in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-31-2006, 09:25 PM
Log in
Log in