RPM vs Ephedra

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
I used to LOVE ephedra based stims (I was a Ripped Fuel JUNKIE), however I could NEVER use during my cardio days. I recall going for a run and having to stop after no more than a mile..heart racing, light headed...I was all f-cked up.

How does RPM compare? Also, I stopped with stims after the ephedra ban because whatever they used to replace ephedra made me all jittery and cranky.

Thanks in advance!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would say that they are 2 completely different feelings. Yes, you do get the stim effect from the RPM (the insane drive to workout) but you also get the feeling of increased testoterone which makes you want to lift harder, and also may give you a little aggression! You get the energy, but definetly don't get the crash like you do from Ephedra. I love ephedra, but I hate the crash. RPM is much better, in my opinion, and is much safer for you. Just my 2 cents.

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
I may try some...I'm on a pulse of Epistane right now. Maybe I'll get some and use it in my PCT. It does sound interesting. Thanks for the response!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I may try some...I'm on a pulse of Epistane right now. Maybe I'll get some and use it in my post cycle therapy. It does sound interesting. Thanks for the response!
RPM stacks real well with epi, too :)