RPM vs Ephedra
- 08-06-2007, 10:18 AM
RPM vs Ephedra
I used to LOVE ephedra based stims (I was a Ripped Fuel JUNKIE), however I could NEVER use during my cardio days. I recall going for a run and having to stop after no more than a mile..heart racing, light headed...I was all f-cked up.
How does RPM compare? Also, I stopped with stims after the ephedra ban because whatever they used to replace ephedra made me all jittery and cranky.
Thanks in advance!
- 08-06-2007, 04:13 PM
I would say that they are 2 completely different feelings. Yes, you do get the stim effect from the RPM (the insane drive to workout) but you also get the feeling of increased testoterone which makes you want to lift harder, and also may give you a little aggression! You get the energy, but definetly don't get the crash like you do from Ephedra. I love ephedra, but I hate the crash. RPM is much better, in my opinion, and is much safer for you. Just my 2 cents.
- 08-06-2007, 07:03 PM
I may try some...I'm on a pulse of Epistane right now. Maybe I'll get some and use it in my PCT. It does sound interesting. Thanks for the response!
08-07-2007, 04:39 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By metalman302 in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 12-11-2007, 07:22 AM
- By ReaperX in forum SupplementsReplies: 131Last Post: 11-20-2007, 09:56 AM
- By JJC in forum SupplementsReplies: 19Last Post: 10-08-2007, 02:31 PM
- By Goffio69 in forum SupplementsReplies: 89Last Post: 08-12-2007, 12:41 AM
- By culturesub in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 05-23-2007, 06:32 PM