Thoughts on upcoming AppNut log..

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys!

Well, I'll be finishing up my Activate Xtreme log in less than 2 weeks and I'm starting to mull over my next 30 day stack. I'll finally be able to dig into my own supplement stash and I think I want to start with my AN supps. My goal is to do a very lean bulk, recomp, or whatever you call it. I included the lipo supps mainly for the appetite suppression. I find it easier to force myself to eat than to resist sweet tooth craving. So here's what I'm thinking:

RPM - for the PreWO boost. I workout in the mornings and would experiment with the dosages to find what works best for me. I have 2 bottles but I think 1 will be enough.

NeoVar - 4 caps preWO & 4 caps @ 4pm.

Osteobolin-C - 4 caps postWO & @ 4 caps @ 8pm

IGF-2 - 2 caps preWO, 2 caps @ noon, 2 caps @ 4pm, 2 caps @ 8pm.

Lipo AM - 2 caps preWO & 2 caps @ noon

Lipo PM - 2 caps @ 4pm & 2 caps @ bedtime.

Unnamed stim free anabolic (red & white caps) - I have about 90 of them so I figured 3 caps preWO

Forskolin - I have @ 60 100mg caps. I figured 1 cap postWO and 1 cap @ 4pm.

I have various other general health supps that I'd continued to take and am still competemplating the addition of resveratrol. I'm actually already taking res. but only in small doses. If I order the bulk res powder I would slowly ramp up to about 2 grams/day in a single dose solution of ethanol, miralax, and water.

Anyways, this is what I'm thinking? Let me know what you're thinking. Overkill? Decent? Give me whatcha got. :D Oh yeah, do you think it might be too much mucuna pruriens? I've read it's not good to get too much L-dopa.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys!

Well, I'll be finishing up my Activate Xtreme log in less than 2 weeks and I'm starting to mull over my next 30 day stack. I'll finally be able to dig into my own supplement stash and I think I want to start with my AN supps. My goal is to do a very lean bulk, recomp, or whatever you call it. I included the lipo supps mainly for the appetite suppression. I find it easier to force myself to eat than to resist sweet tooth craving. So here's what I'm thinking:

RPM - for the PreWO boost. I workout in the mornings and would experiment with the dosages to find what works best for me. I have 2 bottles but I think 1 will be enough.

NeoVar - 4 caps preWO & 4 caps @ 4pm.

Osteobolin-C - 4 caps postWO & @ 4 caps @ 8pm

IGF-2 - 2 caps preWO, 2 caps @ noon, 2 caps @ 4pm, 2 caps @ 8pm.

Lipo AM - 2 caps preWO & 2 caps @ noon

Lipo PM - 2 caps @ 4pm & 2 caps @ bedtime.

Unnamed stim free anabolic (red & white caps) - I have about 90 of them so I figured 3 caps preWO

Forskolin - I have @ 60 100mg caps. I figured 1 cap postWO and 1 cap @ 4pm.

I have various other general health supps that I'd continued to take and am still competemplating the addition of resveratrol. I'm actually already taking res. but only in small doses. If I order the bulk res powder I would slowly ramp up to about 2 grams/day in a single dose solution of ethanol, miralax, and water.

Anyways, this is what I'm thinking? Let me know what you're thinking. Overkill? Decent? Give me whatcha got. :D Oh yeah, do you think it might be too much mucuna pruriens? I've read it's not good to get too much L-dopa.
That is a lot of mucuna- you should be ok tho- looking forward to this one!!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Riseboi, I am hyped for this log! You've got an award-winning stack lined up....

If by chance you notice any issues with the mucuna dosage, let us know. You'll probably be ok however. I see a few potential tweakings that could be done (1 dose of Lipo AM/day and/or making last dose of IGF-2 pre-bed w 1 Lipo-PM cap.....)
For best results, make sure your IGF-2 and RPM are on an empty stomach when possible, and your Neovar is before or with a carb-rich meal ;)

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wow, that looks confusing to figure out the dosing schedule there. Nonetheless, that is one hell of a stack!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
personally I would lower your dose of lipo pm to just before bed...but it does look like a fun stack.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks very,very interesting to say the least. I'd follow for sure.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
rise, what are you doing in your avy pic there?

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys! I will take your advise and lighten up on my dosing of the lipotrophins. As the start days approaches I'll take a closer look at when I take each of he supps. I definitely want to maximize the effects of the supps, but I don't want to be foolish about it, so I really appreciate you suggestions.

TheMyth,
I have a bunch of nalgene containers that I use to organize my supps throughout the day. I usually put them together usually 1 or 2 nights ahead. They're all marked "PreWO, postWO, 1, 2 3, etc... so I can keep track of whats what. I'm a pretty methodical person so I'm pretty good about keeping track of everything. :D

Lanbane,
I was doing ladder drills in the avy. You just can't see the agility ladder. IIRC, that was the bill simms shuffle.

Again, thanks for the suggestions. keep em coming. I will definitely make some tweaks to the stack before I start. Man, I'm really am getting pysched about this too!!!!! :D