RPM not working for me either.

travbedaman

travbedaman

Awards
  • Established
I`ve been on RPM for a little over a week now and I have not realy seen much from it. I`m 203lbs and take 4 caps about an hour or so on an empty stomach (2 caps on non workout days) and honestly I get more alertness and focus from one caplet of NoDoz (200mg caffine). Nothing to report as far as the other positive effects. What a let down, I had real high hopes for RPM but so far it`s a stinker for me. I`m gonna try 5 caps tonight, but if 4 does nothing, I can`t see 5 making a night and day difference...maybe a night and hour later that night difference.

I just really wanted a preworkout stim, but figured RPM had other benfits, so I wanted to give it a whirl. I tried AMP and that was beyond awesome but after two days I built up a tolerance that two weeks layoff wouldnt help. If I don`t see much within the next week, I`ll ask for a refund and try X-Force.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well sounds like you and i are alike.Im a stim non responder but thats nobodys fault but my own.

Heck I just tried Adreneline (AMP clone) and went up to 5 caps and all I got was warm.i actually fell asleep a few hrs after that dose.

I empathise with you and hope you can find something that your body wont nullify and if you do let me know. :D

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Well sounds like you and i are alike.Im a stim non responder but thats nobodys fault but my own.

Heck I just tried Adreneline (AMP clone) and went up to 5 caps and all I got was warm.i actually fell asleep a few hrs after that dose.

I empathise with you and hope you can find something that your body wont nullify and if you do let me know. :D
mowry have you tried Reset yet?..curious

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
When I first tried RPM 4 caps wasn't all that good to me either. But 6 caps is very nice, 8 caps even better!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Trav, you already got the bottle, go ahead and give 6 a shot, on an empty stomach ;)

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
When I first tried RPM 4 caps wasn't all that good to me either. But 6 caps is very nice, 8 caps even better!
However, at 4 caps I felt euphoric, and still had a killer workout.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definetly try 6, your a big boy, you may need more. But just because you arn't getting the stim effects doesn't mean you arn't getting the cumulative effects that come along with it. Stick it out for a month, then judge your strength gains, fat loss, and muscle gain.

travbedaman

travbedaman

Awards
  • Established
Fine, I`ll try 6..but I took 5 today on an empty stomach and still didn`t feel much of anything.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i think maybe your expectations are a bit to high and u were looking for speed like highs

travbedaman

travbedaman

Awards
  • Established
i think maybe your expectations are a bit to high and u were looking for speed like highs
Actually I was looking for 8 ball coke like highs. :sad:

High expectations? Sure, most people would. Many logs are on here where most seem to report RPM is "all that and a bag of chips!" But alas, it's not like I expected to pop a few pills and become...

Faster than a speeding bullet.
More powerful than a locomotive.
Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound.

Look! Up in the sky!
It's a bird. It's a plane. It's SuperTravbedaman!

Like I said, if 5 caps does not provide the energy or drive needed then 6 caps would be unlikely to make much difference in that regard. Yeah ok, the "cumulative" effects (if eventually felt) would be fan-friggin-tabulos, however I first and foremost want a good energy product to light a fire under my ass, so to speak...

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its funny how different compounds work so differently for people. Some energy drinks make me want to run a marathon, while some make me want to sleep, throw up, or they jsut do nothing and I feel I wasted my money on flavored water. Stick it out like I said, see if you get the cumalative effects. Some products just arn't mad efor certain people. I know a lot of things that others have raved about, but when I took them I got nothing. AN is the only company I have ever bought from that has every product work well for me, so I like that alot! Hopefully the RPM starts to kick in for you Trav!

icey

icey

Awards
RPM made me kinda groggy and I lose my appetite with it

However! I noticed a strong thermo effect from it and also good strength and the anti bloat effects were amazing.

Looking forward to this new stim free version hopefully it will give me what I'm looking for

I ordered Reset a few days ago and also some of that X Dream

I think my adrenals got blasted 2 years ago from not sleeping enough and being overstressed for 2 years straight.

I wish Reset would grow back all the hair I lost ROFL

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
I'v noticed the Stim effect is not quite as pronounced as other products i'v used but aggression in the gym is awsome and i cruise through my workouts like none other... focus is great and recovery between sets is good as well, and the thermogenic response to RPM is highly underated! i sweat f*uckin balls on this stuff! add some caffeine if you need a lil extra zing b/c the other effects of this product are fantastic

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
yup up that dose, when I was taking just rpm, i was doing 5-6..and im 185

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i dont thunk there is a energy drink left out there that works for me.

def nothing in retail stores

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I tried RPM today for the first time, and didn't get much of a stim effect. A lil thermogenic effect, but even that wasn't too intense. I dosed at 4caps, going to try 5 the next time.

What is weird is i am usually sensative to stims. 2 caps of AMP gave me some of the most intense, sweatiest workouts ever. Even dialene gives me more of a stim/thermo then the RPM.. Reading all the reviews i was super pupmed to try it out.

Ill just play with the dose a bit see what happens!

travbedaman

travbedaman

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I hear ya, the first time I tried AMP, it was 3 caps and I felt like I was on a Test cycle, more stength, energy, drive...but never really felt like that afterwards again no matter how long I waited to use it.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
RPM gives me a intense boost @4 caps and I'm hovering around 200 lbs these days. It's very effective on a empty stomach IMO.

Different strokes for different folks.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys, for the ones that arn't feeling it, pick up soem Reset AD, I think your adrenals are sop far burnt out that you need a pure stim to feel anything, and since RPM isn't purely a stim, it may not be strong enough for you. I think the Reset Ad would help you guys out ALOT. Just my opinion though...

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, for the ones that arn't feeling it, pick up soem Reset AD, I think your adrenals are sop far burnt out that you need a pure stim to feel anything, and since RPM isn't purely a stim, it may not be strong enough for you. I think the Reset Ad would help you guys out ALOT. Just my opinion though...
I am going to give that a go forsure. I will save the remainder of the bottle and try that.

On a side note i took 5 today, and definetly MUCH improved. But like i said i am usually pretty sensitive to stims, so i will give reset ad a go, and then give RPM another shot.

Thanks for the advice!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had to quit taking RPM every day: it makes me so hot and sweaty it was becoming a problem at my job, where I can't look like a sweaty oaf. No joke. I was burning up. So i only use it pre-workout, or on non-work days.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'm on mandatory off time for RPM..I was using 2 caps every morning for a couple of months and loved it...but I don't want to work up a huge tolerance.

I weigh around 185 and 4 RPM kicks my arse..a bit too much. 3 is a good pre-wo dose for me. If I took 6 or 8 I would explode..but that's just me.

What's the upswing of my low stim tolerance and whiney nature...it resulted in dirk formulating AN's Drive. You may all thank me later :toofunny: