Got my RPM samples today...

simpleton

Banned
Awards
holy crap what'd you guys put in these? i normally use storm/shock therapy preworkout but subb'ed 3 of these bad boys in for the shock. at first i was thinking they weren't anything special but once i got to lifting, it was on. and needless to say i set new pr's in everything. great job guys

on a seperate note, it wasn't quite enough KICK. shock pretty much turns me into a speed demon in the weight room, that combined with RPM would be a wrecking force. but that's probably where an extra 1-2 caps comes into play. oh and i got mudbutt.

all in all, this **** rocks!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
hahaha..... glad you liked it man. Continuous use leads to improved performance..... if you pick some up, let us know what you think after using it for a couple weeks. Thanks for your interest!!!!!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
RPM Virgin no longer! You'll always rememebr your first time! And yes, it gets better with time.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
POP GOES THE RPM CHERRY!!!!

Bro the best is yet to come!!!!:bb2:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i ordered some RPM a month ago and just got around to opening the bottle yesterday.

i was curious to see if i could feel the effects from a single pill to start - so i poped just one around 4pm yesterday.

anyway, i did feel it. stuff is strong!
didn't get any PRs in the gym like others have reported, but did move through my workout quickly and didn't feel fatigued after.
it also made it difficult for me to fall asleep last night.
fyi. i've always been really sensitive to stims.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The PR's come with continued use, give it a few workouts! Up the dose slowly, you may only need 2-3 caps max.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
its like a fine wine it gets better with time ;)