Sorry, another RPM dosage question (in theory)

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
I know there have been a lot of these and I apologize. I was just curious if you were forced into this situation, which would be more beneficial in theory?

3 RPM preworkout on workout only days
1 RPM off workout days

OR

2 RPM every day workout or not.

both come to around 14-15 pills a week, just split differently. Or is it really not going to make enough difference either way?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I'd like to see what Dirk has to say on this, but I'd go with the 3/1 split. Assuming you need 3 to get the full pre-workout energy boost. If 2 gives you a quality boost to pound the weights, then I think I'd opt for 2/day every day.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dose my 4 pre-wo on workout days(M, T, TH, F), and 1-2 on cardio days(W, Sat, Sun).

For me doing it like this really get's my workouts primed since I have a day or two of decreased dosages, and the effects stay as strong as the first time I took them.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I dose my 4 pre-wo on workout days(M, T, TH, F), and 1-2 on cardio days(W, Sat, Sun).

For me doing it like this really get's my workouts primed since I have a day or two of decreased dosages, and the effects stay as strong as the first time I took them.
I like both of these protocols....

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Ya, I think I'll go with the 3 preworkout and 1 on off days for now. I was doing 2 everyday, but 2 preworkout wasn't quite enough and 2 when I wasn't working out yesterday was enough to drive me nuts just sitting at my desk. I guess seeing how it's designed mainly as a preworkout supp with some cumulative effects I should use it as such :)

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i take 1 to 2 every morning regardless of the day. ( i do skip some sat and sundays) and 3 to 4 every preoworkout

so my workout days see 6 rpm