AN up for "Best New Company of the Year" on BB.com- Please vote for us!!!!

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Well...I did win free IGF-2 for logging purposes....

RPM seems to be working well.....

Hmm!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Let's keep this one at the top of the AppNut section guys ;)

Everyone get to voting, please and thank you. :head:

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Come on now... you know you have my vote!! :cheers:

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm... you know maybe if I could have pulled off a win in the contest section, it might have swayed me.:rasp:

But you got my vote anyway....RPM gets my vote for best new stim... (Or was that Leviathan? :nutkick: ) :lol:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm... you know maybe if I could have pulled off a win in the contest section, it might have swayed me.:rasp:

But you got my vote anyway....RPM gets my vote for best new stim... (Or was that Leviathan? :nutkick: ) :lol:
Thanks fellas!!!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
We need to get ZOMBIE IN HERE THE VOTING MASTER!!! ZOMBIE OH ZOMBIE!!!!!

Arzi75

Awards
Voted. No contest IMO - Applied Nutricauticals DEF all the way! :)

I think BB.com's nominations are purely based on sales figures - to make sure that next year we will see real innovative products nominated in as many categories as possible, we all should start ordering more AN stuff from BB.com.

They have separate pages for the store and the shop, so no one just visiting the site to shop online, is - to my knowledge - forced to view the forum although every order receipt, ship confirmation etc. they send come with an exhortation to check out the "amazing content" at their forum. :)

Their service is great, though - they literally ship everything within minutes from the moment you place your order.

PS. I shop at BB.com just for the reason that they take PayPal payments and ship to Finland (via FedEx). :)

Btw: Just ordered RPM. :)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Voted. No contest IMO - Applied Nutricauticals DEF all the way! :)

I think BB.com's nominations are purely based on sales figures - to make sure that next year we will see real innovative products nominated in as many categories as possible, we all should start ordering more AN stuff from BB.com.

They have separate pages for the store and the shop, so no one just visiting the site to shop online, is - to my knowledge - forced to view the forum although every order receipt, ship confirmation etc. they send come with an exhortation to check out the "amazing content" at their forum. :)

Their service is great, though - they literally ship everything within minutes from the moment you place your order.

PS. I shop at BB.com just for the reason that they take PayPal payments and ship to Finland (via FedEx). :)

Btw: Just ordered RPM. :)

Sweet!!!

Arzi75

Awards
Sweet, even though I miswrote the name of your company? In front of your audience? Hey, you need to raise your standards here! :)

Any how - IMO voting in the polls is a good beginning, but I think we really need to vote with our wallets, too!

If we want to see more AM supported companies up in the rankings next year - just voting against the BS companies like MT year after year, will not get any more of the companies that really should be competing for these awards, there any time soon.

I think that along with you guys (avoiding spelling out AN to avoid misspelling the name of your fine company one more again! :) ) I only saw ALR Industries there among the Best Brand of the Year nominees...

In the different supps categories I think we got USPLabs with Super Cissus and Anabolic Pump.

So, VOTE for them, too, guys! :)

joecski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Damn, I tried to vote twice and it won't let me!!!
I even tried on my other computer, damn that ISP address!!!!

Maybe I'll go try at the library...

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
go to our myspace page with a direct link to the voting

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I went over to the dark side to show my support for AN...