Contest Winners Only

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Copy from the contest thread:

NOTE TO ALL WINNERS:

Please visit the "Contest Winners Thread" I am about to open in the AppNut section of the forum. I'd like you to at minimum Post there what contest it was you won, and what prize was mentioned relative to it. Also, note if you have a request other than what was mentioned.

Please.... only actual winners post there.... anyone else posting there trying to fake a win is likely to receive a box of American Bulldog poo for your efforts. And trust me..... we don't wanna pick up the shipping fee on that.

I DO have notes on winners, and what was promised. I'm simply looking for confirmation before we begin the shipping process. If there are descrepencies between what I have and what is claimed, I may request a link to the posts made documenting your win and my acknowledgement of it.

I'm hoping to have all the info to Dirk in time to ship by this weekend. Thanks for hanging in there guys..... prizes will be there!!!!!!!!!!!!

( I need shipping info PMed to me by whitedevil, themyth, and easyejl. THANKS!!!!!!!!)

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
5000 post winner her looking up the post and acknoledge :D

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
There you have it guys.... if you won anything in the "When the boss is away..." contest, let me know here to compare against my scribbles. Thanks for all the fun.... you guys are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Hey I won Dirk's last contest about estimated marlin weight, no clue what the priiiiiiize was though.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
i think he said it was for 10 bottles of the new anabolic...hmmmm:woohoo:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I'm sure Dirk will let us know..............

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I won the IGF-2/Shirt/Hat Contest for the best bar and shake combo! I was wondering if I could make a request to replace the shirt and hat for something else, as shirts rarely fit me right, and hats just shed my hair and make me look gay!

I also won the contest for Lipotrpin AM, can't remember what post number it was, maybe 5,049? Not sure, but the contest was for a specific post.

For my request, I was wondering if I could trade out the Shirt and Hat for RPM to stack with my IGF-2 and Lipo! Gonna use it to cut this time. Thanks for the contest guys, I love AN!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Who had the best love letter?? Was it me???

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
I won the "who's the muscle tech doctor" contest for an rpm t-shirt. But if it's possible, I'll take some new anabolic for testing...otherwise, I guess make my shirt size large. And I guess I will pm you an alternate address for me since I will be moving either this weekend or early next week.

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I won:

1 bottle of the new anabolic
1 bottle RPM
1 bottle of the beta fat burner

Here is the post: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/888179-post1073.html

I also won lipotrophin-pm for posting the youtube video of the clip from deuce bigalow.

Thanks for the contest, it was very generous of you guys, I appreciate it. I love osteo-c, so I'd certainly take that over the lipo-pm ;), but no complaints if not considering the price doesn't match up.

Thanks again :)

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I won:

1 bottle of the new anabolic
1 bottle RPM
1 bottle of the beta fat burner

Here is the post: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/888179-post1073.html

I also won lipotrophin-pm for posting the youtube video of the clip from deuce bigalow.

Thanks for the contest, it was very generous of you guys, I appreciate it. I love osteo-c, so I'd certainly take that over the lipo-pm ;), but no complaints if not considering the price doesn't match up.

Thanks again :)
Very nice....those 1st 3 products are all amazing.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
and The Myth wins the love letter contest- that was pretty frickin' funny :cheers:

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
whoa whoa whoa
would an RPM gym bag be an ok substitute for a t-shirt?

if it is, I am totally there
gym bag, final answer

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
just checked out the new site, looks awesome congrats guys...btw the gym bags look nice, thanks again

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
Sigh...looks like everyone got hooked up but me. Anyway, props to a very generous contest thread AN and congrats to all the winners!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That man deserves a Tshirt! Stud did put in some quality time in there, sorry you didn't win anything man.

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
Well, I did win a bag of Anabolic American Bulldog Poo, for posting in here w/o a win. I like to sprinkle it in with my oats in the morning.

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Hello fellow winners,

I won the following:

Random post #777 - IGF-2
Post #10,000 - Prize unknown. Did I have a choice on that one, and if so, is the new Anabolic an option?

Thanks for the contest Lan. You did a great job and it was a lot of fun. Thanks to all my fellow post wh0res!

Lan, XJ is in Mexico all this week.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
I won find the hidden message contest "AN FTW" which was a bottle of choice - New anabolic

The 2500 post which was a bottle of choice - New anabolic

First to 1000 posts in the thread - Osteo-c

Thanks for everything and a great thread and great products :D

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Attention Wieners:

A lot of you are wanting the new Anabolic. While there is the chance you may receive some, we cannot guarantee it. The formulation is still being fine tuned, and the beta version is very low in stock. Just a heads up: You may be receiving RPM or IGF-2 possibly if the new Anabolic is unavailable.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Attention Wieners:

A lot of you are wanting the new Anabolic. While there is the chance you may receive some, we cannot guarantee it. The formulation is still being fine tuned, and the beta version is very low in stock. Just a heads up: You may be receiving RPM or IGF-2 possibly if the new Anabolic is unavailable.
thats not a bad thing at all J...:thumbsup:

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Attention Wieners:

lol thats why i picked igf-2 , i wanted new anabolic but at this moments IGF2 seems like a fastes pick

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
John123131.... I just noticed above AN owes you a gym bag.

Dirk have your shipping info?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
John123131.... I just noticed above AN owes you a gym bag.

Dirk have your shipping info?

He should have it lying around somewhere bro...if not i can send it to you or dirk...

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
I won IGF-2 from the: "you love RPM now what about IGF-2."

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not quite sure what I won :) but it was the scrambler, one of the post # ones (maybe 2500?) and "You could be mine" (not the gay love letter, the song on Lanbane's ipod)

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
I'm not quite sure what I won :) but it was the scrambler, one of the post # ones (maybe 2500?) and "You could be mine" (not the gay love letter, the song on Lanbane's ipod)
Ya u did get that ridiculous scrambe, which i actually got well after the fact :(

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Attention Wieners:

Well if it makes it easier i will change one of the new anabolic for igf-2,...im goingto be doin a pct after a short epi cycle startin in a bout a week and owuld love to use the new anabolic and igf-2 in my pct.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
got a bunch of stuff going out today :)

Iron.Addict

Iron.Addict

Awards
  • Established
Very generous contest and congrats to all winners.

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Got my package today, thanks so much AN, just in time too, just ran out of osteo-c yesterday :)

:thumbsup:

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Got my package today as well, so a big thank you to the AN people!

Where should we set up our logs? I'm thinking of using it in Havoc PCT with X-Lean.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Damn lucky bastards...no package today :( guess ill have to wait until monday :D

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
me neither, but I am sure its for a good reason. Dirk had to send our stuff via UPS because it was bigger, so it will be there probably by Wed or Thur. The more you get, the longer you need to wait, worth it to me!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd like to know whats in the box :) I still dont. It will be just like christmas, only more supplementy

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope 30 days worth of the sfRPM made it into the box. That and a sh1tload of osteobolin-c. at 16/day even those bigass bottles don't last very long. Arthritis is feeling better tho!

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Whats the dosing scheme for the new ones u sent dirk?