AN new beta-anabolic (red & whites)

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Well first off I would like to thank dirk for his generosity!...not too many company's send beta pills to Canada, which I appreciate alot. Applied is a great company, cutting edge and innovative supplements, and one of the best group of guys out there.

Got my beautiful bag of Red and Whites in the mail yesterday and I felt like a kid at christmas tearing the envolope open....popped 4 pills today 40 minutes before my workout on and empty stomach with 3 Incarnate, 1 RPM, and 1 Leviathan.......all I can say is WOW....Had an amazing workout! Endurance was amazing, great pumps, and overall great feeling. Not huge on taking thhhhaaaat many pills at one time, but im going to play with dosing between the Red and whites, leviathan, and RPM.

So far so good, ill keep everyone informed on further workouts, cant wait for chest day!

your favourite Canadian,
john

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Awesome bro, this stuff is treating me well right now also, too bad im about to run out :(

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Awesome bro, this stuff is treating me well right now also, too bad im about to run out :(
went though alot already huh?..i cant wait to see how this is after like 2 weeks!

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
I haven't tried them, but I'm looking forward to these going for sale as well. I'm currently on regular RPM but I"m not a fan of stims in general so a non-stim version has me quite excited. I have a vaca coming in from Aug 4-19 so maybe when I get back it will be out.....got my fingers crossed :)

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Awesome! Look forward to hearing more.
Ya im almost out, been using it for a bout two weeks, its great, i can cut my rpm dose in half and i get pumped w/the alpha male mentality pre workotu...i just wanna tear through the weights...Ive been incredibly sore lately because i can lift heavier weights and my endurance is up...i will be stocking up on this when it comes out to go with my stash of rpm and osteo-c :D

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
G....popped 4 pills today 40 minutes before my workout on and empty stomach with 3 Incarnate, 1 RPM, and 1 Leviathan....... Not huge on taking thhhhaaaat many pills at one time,
:whiner: I often down 17 pills in one swallow. 3 Incarnates, 3sfRPM, 2 Leviathans, a Reset AD, 3 X-Leans, a Mass FX, 4 IGF-2s.:yawn:

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Good stuff John, is this your log or link to your log please?

Can someone link me to information on this product?

Much Love,

<3 Neoborn <3
There's no info yet...just that it's a combination of HPTA friendly herbal test boosters/mimickers and whatnot. Ingredients are top secret as far as I know. Its funny, none of us know what the hell we're putting in our bodies (minus Bioman and maybe/probably AN reps). IN DIRK WE TRUST! :head:

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
:whiner: I often down 17 pills in one swallow. 3 Incarnates, 3sfRPM, 2 Leviathans, a Reset AD, 3 X-Leans, a Mass FX, 4 IGF-2s.:yawn:
I don't know if I've done 17 at a time, but I pop handfuls as well...

Anywho, looking to hear your feedback John.

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Well first off I would like to thank dirk for his generosity!...not too many company's send beta pills to Canada, which I appreciate alot. Applied is a great company, cutting edge and innovative supplements, and one of the best group of guys out there.

Got my beautiful bag of Red and Whites in the mail yesterday and I felt like a kid at christmas tearing the envolope open....popped 4 pills today 40 minutes before my workout on and empty stomach with 3 Incarnate, 1 RPM, and 1 Leviathan.......all I can say is WOW....Had an amazing workout! Endurance was amazing, great pumps, and overall great feeling. Not huge on taking thhhhaaaat many pills at one time, but im going to play with dosing between the Red and whites, leviathan, and RPM.

So far so good, ill keep everyone informed on further workouts, cant wait for chest day!

your favourite Canadian,
john
Nice John...I am looking forward to it! Enjoy!

BTW, there is no "U" in favorite ;)

...though you are my favorite Canadian...besides Alan Thicke of course! :stick:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Nice John...I am looking forward to it! Enjoy!

BTW, there is no "U" in favorite ;)

...though you are my favorite Canadian...besides Alan Thicke of course! :stick:
haha..not sure about this whole "log" thing....ill come by from time to time to give feedback.....

and yes, there is a u in favourite!!...alan thick??..you kiddin me, im better looking are far more talented then Alan Thick:nono:

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
haha..not sure about this whole "log" thing....ill come by from time to time to give feedback.....

and yes, there is a u in favourite!!...alan thick??..you kiddin me, im better looking are far more talented then Alan Thick:nono:

Stop kiddin' yourself! :nono:

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
Is there a difference between the yellow caps sfRPM I've seen and these red and white caps?

Dirk was kind of enough to send me some, although I didn't know what they were until I saw this thread.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Is there a difference between the yellow caps sfRPM I've seen and these red and white caps?

Dirk was kind of enough to send me some, although I didn't know what they were until I saw this thread.

pretty sure each version was a lil different so he could perfect them. Glad I didnt get yellow, would confuse the hell outta me with my reset ad!...even though my newer bottles of RPM have red, no metallic caps, and they look exactly likle my Supercissus...damnit..lol

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
pretty sure each version was a lil different so he could perfect them. Glad I didnt get yellow, would confuse the hell outta me with my reset ad!...even though my newer bottles of RPM have red, no metallic caps, and they look exactly likle my Supercissus...damnit..lol
Cool, thanks. now I have to wait before I can even try them. :(

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Cool, thanks. now I have to wait before I can even try them. :(
why?..they are still the beta, just ,ay be a lil different, or could be exactly the same, take em bro, you'll love it

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
why?..they are still the beta, just ,ay be a lil different, or could be exactly the same, take em bro, you'll love it
oh, it's not because I doubt their effectiveness. I just started my Activate Xtreme log and don't want to bias the results. I'm just going to save them for my future AN mega log. So many great products to try and only one of me. I need a twin. :D

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
oh, it's not because I doubt their effectiveness. I just started my Activate Xtreme log and don't want to bias the results. I'm just going to save them for my future AN mega log. So many great products to try and only one of me. I need a twin. :D

haha..niiiice...good luck with the Activate, ill keep an eye out for it

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established

He's right you know just like in colour and it's potaytoe not pot tat o, like tom ahh toe not tom ay toe or erm something :run:

Iron.Addict

Iron.Addict

Awards
  • Established
I've got to agree 100% with the above statement.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
yesterday pre-worout I took 3 red and whites with 3 rpm...dayyyyuuuum. My pumps are rediculous on this stuff. Love it. My arms were swwwwwwoooollllen. Couldnt stop looking in the mirror (anymore then usual.hahahaha). GF commented on it when i got home too, pump lasted a while too. So far so good. About to go hit a chest day today.....let everyone know!

Iron.Addict

Iron.Addict

Awards
  • Established
yesterday pre-worout I took 3 red and whites with 3 rpm...dayyyyuuuum. My pumps are rediculous on this stuff. Love it. My arms were swwwwwwoooollllen. Couldnt stop looking in the mirror (anymore then usual.hahahaha). GF commented on it when i got home too, pump lasted a while too. So far so good. About to go hit a chest day today.....let everyone know!
What's your bodyweight?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I also dosed 2 red and white, 2 Leviathan and 1 rpm earleir in the day. Just playing with doses right now.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
pretty sure dirk recommended 3 and 3, or 2, 2 and 2.....Im sure ill mega dose it sometime too.....hmmm.....maybe after this week. Im liking these alot. Going to need to be released before Im finished my bottle of ill be very upset!..

Iron.Addict

Iron.Addict

Awards
  • Established
pretty sure dirk recommended 3 and 3, or 2, 2 and 2.....Im sure ill mega dose it sometime too.....hmmm.....maybe after this week. Im liking these alot. Going to need to be released before Im finished my bottle of ill be very upset!..
I am awaiting a reply back from Dirk when he gets back home for further instruction as he planned out most of my AN supplementation for me.

I have(d) enjoyed all of AN's products to date.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
who is this dirk on the board. I would like to test / sample these :)

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Hey Neo...Dirk is RMS80. He's the co-owner of AN.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
figured out the ingredient.....Superdrol!!
haha..honestly man 3 amazing workouts so far....pumps are wild, my arms look amazing, chest is huge, and it my be in my head, but i look leaner...my abs look sick too...ill take 5 bottles!!....credit card ok?..lol

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
haha..honestly man 3 amazing workouts so far....pumps are wild, my arms look amazing, chest is huge, and it my be in my head, but i look leaner...my abs look sick too...ill take 5 bottles!!....credit card ok?..lol
How good was your mood raised? I got to try the blue and whites, but the reds are an unknown thing to me..

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Sigh...JJohn bandwidth bro!, just so you know you could have done this:

[ quote=f'nrepsystem]You must spread some reputation around before giving it to that supplement whore John1234567 ( about as high as he can count, and he counts in pills :D not sheep ) again.
[/ quote]

:D jk John you know I love joo! :thumbsup:

or you could even have done this:

1. Press "prtscn" key up by the "scrlck" key and the "pause break" key

2. Open Paint or Irfanview the coolest quick edit and capture tool around

3. Press paste or ctrl and v keys together.

4. Select the area you want to keep

5. Cut / paste

6. Save.

7. Post.

See easy.

Much Love,

<3 Neoborn <3

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Sigh...JJohn bandwidth bro!, just so you know you could have done this:

[ quote=f'nrepsystem]You must spread some reputation around before giving it to that supplement whore John1234567 ( about as high as he can count, and he counts in pills :D not sheep ) again.
[/ quote]

:D jk John you know I love joo! :thumbsup:

or you could even have done this:

1. Press "prtscn" key up by the "scrlck" key and the "pause break" key

2. Open Paint or Irfanview the coolest quick edit and capture tool around

3. Press paste or ctrl and v keys together.

4. Select the area you want to keep

5. Cut / paste

6. Save.

7. Post.

See easy.

Much Love,

<3 Neoborn <3

I know that LOL. I am a technologist.. Thanks a lot for the time you took for this though.. But ya shall have no worries, imageshack is hosting it..

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I know that LOL. I am a technologist.. Thanks a lot for the time you took for this though.. But ya shall have no worries, imageshack is hosting it..
Then you should know better! :D:type:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Yeah- they only have 3 ingredients in common- I like the red and whites much better :)

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
AWESOME RESULTS BRO!!!

I think the rest of your body is getting so swollen that you head looks small!!!!!

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Yeah- they only have 3 ingredients in common- I like the red and whites much better :)
Welcome back bro!!!!!!!!!! im loving the red and white ones and now im almost out :( cant wait for this to be released...

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
eta on the release date? i'm gonna be out this week and am loving this stuff like a fat kid loves cake. i neeeeeedddd morrrreee!!!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
eta on the release date? i'm gonna be out this week and am loving this stuff like a fat kid loves cake. i neeeeeedddd morrrreee!!!
I heard it will be a few weeks at least...

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Off day yesterday and my muscle still felt full and hard....lovin it