Rpm+Superpump

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Starting my pct there in 2 days for an epi run. Will be using superpump 250 pre w/o. Prob around 1.5-2 scoops. How many rpm can I take with this pre w/o? Thanks. Btw Rpm was killer stacked with my epi!

BigBbrowning

Banned
Awards
About the same epi cycle as you and on day 7 of p.c.t. I'm doing IGF-2, Neovar, rpm 4 upon waking on empty, 1 prior to walking into the gym, 1/2 serving of Shock Therapy 3/4 serving of SP250 and the results are kinda scaring me. I'm seeing my vascularity go through the roof. Be prepared to drip sweat everywhere you go though during your workout. It pours out!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
About the same epi cycle as you and on day 7 of p.c.t. I'm doing IGF-2, Neovar, rpm 4 upon waking on empty, 1 prior to walking into the gym, 1/2 serving of Shock Therapy 3/4 serving of SP250 and the results are kinda scaring me. I'm seeing my vascularity go through the roof. Be prepared to drip sweat everywhere you go though during your workout. It pours out!
so with 1.5 scoops of sp250, I should take..what 1 rpm?

Etomic

Awards
  • Established
Both are stimulants, nobody can tell you what a good dosage would be- you have to experiment and figure it out yourself.

BigBbrowning

Banned
Awards
I dont see sp250 as a crazy stim. although some may liken the feelings they get from it to one. Sorry for being unclear, I meant I still take 5 rpm with sp250 in a 4 prior to breakfast/1 walking application. Youll be fine just drink that clear drank.. h20

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont see sp250 as a crazy stim. although some may liken the feelings they get from it to one. Sorry for being unclear, I meant I still take 5 rpm with sp250 in a 4 prior to breakfast/1 walking application. Youll be fine just drink that clear drank.. h20
Im sorry Im confused. 5 rpm and 4 scoops sp250 at the same time? or did I misunderstand?

BigBbrowning

Banned
Awards
its alright bro- i'm a jumbled one :)...

1 to 2 scoops sp250 with the 4/1 RPM. If you find that you don't **** everywhere, doing 1 scoop about 30 min before your workout, then sip 1/2 scoop or another full scoop throughout your entire workout preferably with some BCAA mix like Xtend or something has really been great to me. It is the ticket for extreme focus and endurance, helps me get through 3 hour climbing circuits and still want to boulder around after!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
its alright bro- i'm a jumbled one :)...

1 to 2 scoops sp250 with the 4/1 RPM. If you find that you don't **** everywhere, doing 1 scoop about 30 min before your workout, then sip 1/2 scoop or another full scoop throughout your entire workout preferably with some BCAA mix like Xtend or something has really been great to me. It is the ticket for extreme focus and endurance, helps me get through 3 hour climbing circuits and still want to boulder around after!
thanks for clarifying. Ill try it at 1 scoop and 3 caps and move it up from there.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Metroba, let us know how that combo treats you at that dose

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Metroba, let us know how that combo treats you at that dose
sure thing. my plan now is to do cardio tonight. so ill report my experience in here as all as my log: another epi log.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
taken from my log:

K went with a shoulder w/o. 30 mins pre w/o took 1/2 scoop sp250/3 caps rpm/1 cap Mfx. Within 15 mins I was pumped to w/o. at the 30 min mark I did my w/o. Niceeee pumps. Vascularity was at its best. Saw veins in my front delts/upper chest that I never saw before. What is weird is that my rear delts are so asymmetrical. My left delt is so much more defined than my right. My right side also gets painful after awhile. I do the same weight on both sides/same sets and reps too. Heres the w/o:
Upright external rotation 20x12, 22.5x8, 20x16
Internal rotation 25x9 right side really hurt after this.
Bent reverse flys right side only 25x12, 25x18, 30x8
Standing a. press 45x8, 40x9, 40x8
Front lateral raises 25x5, 20x12
Standing lateral raises 30x9, 30x7, 30x7
Front raises 22.5x10, 25x7
I def notice a lot less energy and strength without the epi. I also had 1 scoop cellmass post w/o. plan on doing some light cardio later.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah Im still doing this combo pre w/o and the vascularity is amazing. Muscle are much fuller and tighter. Im lovn it. Reccomend it to anyone.