Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
currently taking 4-5 furazadrol ed. i am hoping the rpm will give me the same results at 3-4 ed. got 2nd bottle of fura and rpm due to be here tomorrow. btw i bought a bottle of rpm when it first came out and loved it.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How much RPM where you originally taking t?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
3 pills 2xday was real nice. wondering how much rpm to take with furazadrol to increase effects.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try 2 and 2(if you like them spread out) of the RPM at first.. or you could just dose 4 pre-wo with your dose of fura. I've always taken my RPM doses at one time and notice the effects last for quit awhile. Haven't really seen the need to supply an afternoon dose.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Try 2 and 2(if you like them spread out) of the RPM at first.. or you could just dose 4 pre-wo with your dose of fura. I've always taken my RPM doses at one time and notice the effects last for quit awhile. Haven't really seen the need to supply an afternoon dose.
ok, prid. one question-if i dose it that way i will be taking furazadrol on an empty. is that a good idea? help me out here, always thought take ph,with food.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The furza is defentily best absorbed when taken with some fat... if you supp with EFA's or fish oils take the dose with a serving of it. If not dose with a light meal containing some amounts of fat to help absorption.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The furza is defentily best absorbed when taken with some fat... if you supp with EFA's or fish oils take the dose with a serving of it. If not dose with a light meal containing some amounts of fat to help absorption.
yeah thats why i was confused about the bed time dose. dont eat fatty foods before going to bed. so if i take at bedtime or with rpm on empty, taking it with fish oil will cover it? btw at weigh-in this morning down 10 lbs. yeehaw.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah thats why i was confused about the bed time dose. dont eat fatty foods before going to bed. so if i take at bedtime or with rpm on empty, taking it with fish oil will cover it? btw at weigh-in this morning down 10 lbs. yeehaw.
Taking it with fish oil would defnitely help with some absorption, probably not as much as with the slower digestion of a larger fatty meal, but hey it's better then nothing.

Congrats on the weight loss man.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Taking it with fish oil would defnitely help with some absorption, probably not as much as with the slower digestion of a larger fatty meal, but hey it's better then nothing.

Congrats on the weight loss man.
thank you sir. at my age cutting fat and preserving muscle is a chore. the furazadrol is working so effectively at cutting weight, almost affraid it's working toooo good. i like to eat, always have. cutting weight has always been a problem. furazadrol is like manna from heaven. the soon to be not so bigt log.:toofunny: thanks for your help prid, your ok for a young hooligan!!!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL, I've officially been called a "hooligan".

Good luck on the cycle T.