RPM initial impressions

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
I took 3 caps of RPM, an hour before my second training session of the day. I would have taken it prior to my first, but it hadn't arrived yet. ;) Anyway, my second training session was more of a "***** work out" than a training session, as it was a time to work on weak points and do some ab work and a little bit of cardio. However, my motivation to do such things compared to the ball-busting stuff is just...eh. Who likes doing crunches and ab-wheel compared to deads?

Well, at first I didn't notice if RPM was working or not, but then I was just able to get the job done and I never felt like quitting. During the cardio, the amount of sweat pouring off of me was abnormal considering the type of cardio I was doing (incline walking) - which is a good thing! That told me that something was definitely working.

I'm going to try 4 caps, just to see if that changes the "amped factor" at all. I'm pushing 180 lbs, so maybe that will really blow me away. In any case, my sense of well-being was a notch above the norm, especially considering I didn't even really want to be in the gym again.

So far, solid. I'll report back with more as RPM begins to "take root" with me.

P.S. - While doing the incline walking and sweating abnormally (as if I was doing a 3 mile run at 6:30 miles), I thought to myself, "this would be a great cutter when combined with a non-stim fat loss product..."

Hmm...now where's my Lipotrophin AM/PM and IGF-2!?!?! haha (Hopefully tomorrow I'll win some IGF-2 to log for you guys!)

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
today was my first time taking rpm on a truly empty stomach

good lord

typically i eat with it lol

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
So far, the most obvious effect of RPM on me is ridiculously increased sweating.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been using RPM consistently since it came out, and good lord I love the darn thing. I have cut a great deal, and I am always rearing to go

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Another happy customer (or 2) ;)
Definitely happy. Helped with my 5x3 heavy upperbody night, tonight in the gym...

When I say it "helped" it drastically aided in my ability to "zero-in" on the task at hand.

Awesome stuff.