Sf Rpm

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
When can we expect the stim free version of RPM to be released? And what would be the dosing like for this stuff?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When can we expect the stim free version of RPM to be released? And what would be the dosing like for this stuff?
From what I gather in the beta logs here and there it's somewhere around 6/day dosed either 3,3 or 2,2,2. Available around August.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Currently around 6 caps/day, and August. Grimace was correct.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Technically it's not going to be called sf RPM at all..that was just what I called it for brevity's sake in my log.

I think they should call it "The Balls"

But that's just me.

simpleton

Banned
Awards
any info on what's in the stim free version? divanil maybe?

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Technically it's not going to be called sf RPM at all..that was just what I called it for brevity's sake in my log.

I think they should call it "The Balls"

But that's just me.
Hahah the balls...i like!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
any info on what's in the stim free version? divanil maybe?
sposed to have i think 3 of the same ingredients as reg RPM (sure in diff amounts) and then some new ones that wont be revealed for a bit..... whatever it is altogether its niiiiiice.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Time to stack em and megadose the SF version muahahaha.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
mmmhhhmmm im curently taking 2 sf and 2 RPM right now 2 times a day.... workouts are DEF on par with being on cycle.... retarded pumps too.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Even working out only 1 to perhaps 2 times per week this stuff is keeping my mucles full and pumped. It really is very close to a "cycle" feeling but without all the extaneous sides. Much more even keel.

icey

icey

Awards
Looking forward to trying this out

Are you guys able to say if there is an anti-estrogen ingredient in it and if it includes Grape Seed extract like in RPM? Just cause I plan on making grape seed a staple and there's alot of grape seed products out there so looking for some direction on that.

I loved the anti-bloat effects of RPM, but alas, had to go off it cause of the stims affecting my appetite. I'm very sensitive to caffeine in that area.

Would be more than happy to beta test the stim free version. :D