Looking for PCT.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I plan on running HDX2, aPCT, and Retain 2 for PCT.

I am looking for a solid t-booster to add to the stack and was thinking of IGF-2.

Anybody have any feedback they can offer?

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Did the job for me as a test booster. Took it in PCT, and while I can't contribute all T boost to it, I def. think it helped. Had great results with it as a non PCT T booster as well. Id say go for it :lol:

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Did the job for me as a test booster. Took it in post cycle therapy, and while I can't contribute all T boost to it, I def. think it helped. Had great results with it as a non PCT T booster as well. Id say go for it :lol:
Thanks for the feedback

+rep when I can

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I'm running it now, as well as like 10 other things, lol. Don't know exactly what's doing what, but my balls are hanging low again and I feel great!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
IGF-2 would be an awesome addition, as well as RPM obviously.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I'm running it now, as well as like 10 other things, lol. Don't know exactly what's doing what, but my balls are hanging low again and I feel great!
stop, you had me at, my balls are hanging low again :rofl:

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
this is good to know since im almost done with my 3-ad pct and after that im planning Neovar +igf-2 +low dose Activate

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
ax aPCT is a fantastic pct that i used last month after 3-ad. its a very good pct and worthy of being ran with igf-2 to get them balls a droppin

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
ax aPCT is a fantastic post cycle therapy that i used last month after 3-ad. its a very good post cycle therapy and worthy of being ran with igf-2 to get them balls a droppin
Very nice. Thanks for the feedback