Time to be Critiqued 365 days In korea, Backer goes on a Recomp mission

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
So, Im gonna log My year in korea, With No family distractions it makes it alot easier to really train harder, No more cutting it short to get home with joey or anything. I was at the Palmetto Cup a few weeks back chatting with some guys and One mentioned that with my size I could be a force on stage if i was willing to shed some fat. I never wanted to do it. Im more of a eat big get big lift big, Im not for showy, " beach muscles" Im a guy that likes to move numbers and the higher the better.

Over the last few years its taken an awful lot to bust My genetic limit, **** it was impossible to gain any size or weight, ofcourse along the way came marriage, Kid, Mortgage all that fun **** so My diet went to **** as well. Now I know I said Im not for being all showy, But I dont want to be a fat bastard that ive become Either.

SO having a full year away maybe I can do this, Slowly and Proper, I Fear losing strength and Muscle and everytime Ive attempted to "cut" once the scale dipped so did I. So im gonna attempt to do this In phases, Im gonna log my food, supps usage, thoughts , and lifts. id like to be here next yr looking back over this journal and seeing some change.

I Train Using Eric Broser's Power / Rep Range / Shock system. Welcome! PrrsTraining.com

Ive been using it 6 months and its by far one of the better routines ive used.
My Supp usage will change often but Nothing to exotic, As will My focus and nutrition, Im not gonna jump right in Im gonna acclomate myself ROK and get used to being alone again as well

Current supps
Powerful 20 caps a day
HMB 500mg caps 6 grams a day

RPM and our New Anabolic in beta testing ( pre workout)
Regneration-X from ALRI for Post workout

Xtend
Bulk BCAA

Flax Oil from NOW with every meal
Occasional Nootropic like PEA, l-huperzine A and Piracteam

Protein shakes 5 times a day
Neovar Creatine from Applied
Osteobolin-C from applied

for night time ALRI Lean dreams is off the chain

Things will change soon, when Im done with Powerful and HMB soon after a few weeks Ill go right IGF-2 from Applied

Ill Post pics every month or 2 for critque, and different Points of view

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Be easy on me but yes im fat

Be nice Here are my current pics

Current stats as of June 29th 2007
Weight 241lbs
Ht 6'4
Years training Seriously 9

Measurements ( all measurements are cold unflexed because that is how I am all day except lifting)
Chest (underneath Armpits) 48 inches
Chest ( around shoulders) 57 inches
Neck 17.5 inches

Arms Cold relaxed 16.5 inch
Forearms 15 inch

Quads 26 inch
Calves 17 inches
waist 34 inch

I have no idea what my B/F prob 30% :)

Area's of major focus Quads, Stomach, and Shoulders I never hardly ever do abs, Ill hit them 2-3 times a week but nothing extravagent just because its the end of my lift and Im beat and ready to roll

Currently i do 30 min of low inten, cardio 3 times a week after work ( 4 hrs after lift) once I get to korea Ill up the cardio right now im doing it to kill time before I have to pic up Junior

So without further ado Here is My fat ass

Cold flex attempt

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
You're not 30% BF you nutsack! lol
I'd guess you at 15% max.

Some posing training and calf raises and you could compete against half the people I've seen in shows, here in about 2 weeks. lol

Seriously though, stick with it man...... you know you can do whatever you set your mind to.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Oh yea been waiting for this log!!!

Bro the new Anabolic is unreal!!! HOW ARE YOU like it so far!!

The pics dont look bad at all man! Thick boy you are time to get shredded!!!!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I got my new anabolics, babyyyyyyyy!! Envelope was unsealed, with the wrong address.... but it made it here!!!!!!!!!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
I love the new ****, such a perfect stack with rpm

Ok so today finished up week 9 now i rest for a week

the way p/rr/s works its 3 3week cycles on lifts then a week off to rest. i just finished up shock legs today and im due for a rest im exhausted and I need a week to lay around soo Im leaving for myrtle beach til july 5th to play some golf, swim and eat seafood. My last week of relaxation with the fam before i leave at teh end of july

Woke up 4 powerful 2 HMB 2 RPM 2 flax oil

5 hard boiled eggs 3 tbsp Peanut butter and 40 gram shake

before my lift 1 serving of xtend 4 scoops 4 powerful 3 rpm 3 beta from applied 2 hmb
Todays lifts

Narrow stance squats ( i mean narrow Like standing at attention heals touching)

185x12 supersetted with Stiff legged deadlifts 185 x15

5 sets total

Leg extensions supersetted with Lying leg curls

160x15 ext 120 x 12

Leg adductor and abductor machines ( the gyno cologist machines)

Close legs 135 x13 supersetted with spread legs 85 x12

Ive seen many bb'ers do these to help fill out the inner thighs Ive been doing them for 2 months now and the only downfall is when I walk My inner thighs rub together all the time so now its smooth with no hair lol but its adding thickness so ill take it.

Calves where Hybrid calf set

Standing calf raises 120 x 8 toes out x8 toes in step off standing calf raises toes out x8 toes in x8 then 45lb plate on my toes and toe raises x8 that is 1 set for 4 sets total

post workout
2 scoops of regen -x 4 powerful 2 hmb

1 family package of tuna and a shake later

ive snacked on fruit all day but ive been running errands as well

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, nutsack! :run:

;)

I agree...nowhere near 30% bro! Good luck and thank you for your service! :thumbsup:

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
I got my new anabolics, babyyyyyyyy!! Envelope was unsealed, with the wrong address.... but it made it here!!!!!!!!!
HEHE I FEAR ALL THE AN REPS ON THIS AT THE SAMETME!!! WE COULD TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!!!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
HEHE I FEAR ALL THE AN REPS ON THIS AT THE SAMETME!!! WE COULD TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!!!
Or beat down other rep teams..... picture "Anchorman". Buff, you be the guy w/ the trident. OB seems like a chainsaw guy. I'll hold out the grenade.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
SS, don't mess with a man with a lot of RPM, a ton of new anabolics, and 6 Aspire capsules.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
A well placed sexual innuendo wins every time on the internet. lol

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
hahahahahahahaha

but its so true

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
HAHA and AN TEAM HAS SOME OF THE BEST!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
OB, What kind of restrictions you lookin on on gettin supplements over there? Very unfamiliar with military processes... military presses yes, processes no.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Oops double post Good find! You're on your way..... now check out my latest post on BB.com.... screen name.... not Lanbane..... it'll take some investigative talent to find which AN rep I am there!!!!!!!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
no real restrictions that i know of, just like everything else. nothing illegal.

its a APO addy so to the states its an american address so i can order anything and recieve anything.

as long as its legal i can get it

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
OB,

I think you are under estimating yourself! Man all you have is a little touch up work to do. Being that I am an old Marine Sgt and since you are going to Korea I'll guess you are either in the Army or Air Force so here is a little Marine Corps motivation for you when you start to go easy on your training!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYVBlXGuVYg&mode=related&search="]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Me and mine are going to be at Myrtle Beach the 8th through the 12th. Just missed you.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
damn tht sucks man, im here right now chilling just hit 2 golf courses today i felt highclass golfing here lol

i love MB thanks for the vid and kind words enjoy the beach

that video was so freakin awesome man the memories oh how i miss them lol

i may be a drill instructor on my next enlistment, so many people tell me I should be because of my size and discipline

god it amps meup. that bid makes me want to squat lol im sadistic

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Stay away from the "drinky girls," while you're in Korea:lol: .

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
So i just spent a Pleasant 7 days at the beach Playing golf, swimming , jogging and eating seafood. I played at some of the nicest Golf courses ive seen, it was insane, I really didnt belong out there lol.

I ate apporx, 150lbs of Crab and clams. But I think I burned 11000 calories in the ocean on the boogy board, The surf was rough for a few days and the rip current was crazy, One day my legs were actually sore.

I really needed the full week off from the gym, Im mentally and physically ready to tear **** up on monday

First order of Business is My Methyl-e cycle Pulsed

first 2 weeks will be 40 mgs a day only dosing on days I lift finishing the last 3 weeks at 50mgs a day. On days off a low dose of DHEA will be taken. Im looking to minimize sides and supression since a SERM is out of the question. Ill be utilizing OTC PCT products as well as RPM daily and IGF-2 during the final few weeks running igf-2 for a total of 12 weeks

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established

Some posing training and calf raises and you could compete against half the people I've seen in shows, here in about 2 weeks. lol

Seriously though, stick with it man...... you know you can do whatever you set your mind to.
lol Ya i know i think somebody's been sniffing glue again.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Okey doke, First day back to the gym after mY rest
Week 1 Power week.

Breakfast at 0530
2 packs of oatmeal 2 tbsp Peanutbutter
Bananna
1 Protein shake
2 rpm
2 Flax oil caps

1 kiwi
3 scoops of xtend

0930 Shake with water
3 rpm
3 AN new beta anabolic
2 Methyl-e

1015 workout

Flat bench
285x5
295x4
305x3
305x3

Incline
225x6
235x4
235x4

Cable cross
110x5
110x5

Dips leaning forward
2x10

Standing 2 arm Db press ( tri's)
120x8
120x8
120x6
120x6
largest DB we have :(

standing Cable pushdowns
150x8
150x8
150x8
Thats the whole rack :(

single arm reverse pulldowns
85x6
85x6
85x6

afterwards I had 2 tuna sandwhiches
2 scoops of regen-x from alri
2 plumbs

2pm apple

3pm 20 min low inten run

5pm I had a carberific dinner because I have heavy dedifts tommarow
spaghetti, garlic bread and meatballs

4 neovar 2 flax oil

not bad today i expected to be alot weaker then i normally am after 8 days off

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Well My son is sick, His daycare on base had one case of salmonella on base and for 3 days he has had 104-105 temps, and has been real sick
so needless to say i got no sleep last night so today freakin sucked ass. it figures to it was back and bi's my fav day.

today ive eaten oatmeal, tuna hoagie, 4 apples, 2 kiwi's and 3 shakes. im so irritable with my lifts that im not gettin to detailed on the food.

230pm 2 methyl-e 3 rpm 3 beta serving of xtend

Lat pulldowns

220x6
240x6
260x6

Deadlifts since i only work deads on Power week after warmup i usually just 1 and 2 rep out

405x2
415x1
425x1
435x1

We dont have a t-bar for rows so I just put a barbell in a corner and loaded it with 5 plates

5 plates x4 for 3 sets

Barbell curls

125x6
125x5
135x4
135x4

Single arm DB concentration curls

50lbx4
50lbx4
50lbx4

REverse grip barbell curls

65x6
65x6
65x6

Cable Hammer grip curls

135x4
155x4
200x2

afterwards
2 scoops of regen-x
2 methyl-e

then 3 scoops of substance WPI 45 min later

just feeling pissed off

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
mid week day off today, just relaxing and recovering. nice middle back soreness from deads yesterday

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
So today sucked, My son has confirmed salmonella posioning, that coupled with Myw ifes Grandfather prob wont make it another 2 weeks which means they have to fly to pa so they wont be here when I leave for korea. Mentally i just wasnt with it today.

Leg day and a 12 hr shift at work to boot.

Now I squt below parallel being long legged when I squat to parallel I dont feel it, To me its not up for debate i sit my ass on the ground practically, its th eway I do it

so after warm up and 225 for 10 real good deep stretching squats i tried to go to work

285x6 wasnt too bad pretty easy nice stretch in teh hips

315x5
315x5
335x4
350x3 i had a harder time gettin out of the hole on these, I need more hammy work

375 x1 good deep slow stretch it felt nice

Leg extensions i dont care really what the opinions are on leg ext. i do them I like them, it gives me a chance to try to carve some detail

205x6
205x5
205x5
205x5
205x5 with a pause at the top of each. the prob is i recover so fast i feel ready to go after 2 min rest, the protocol for the lifts are almost 4 min but hell i hate waiting.

leg press High and far apart to try and isolate my hammys, i dont typicall do hammy work on power day just indirect stuff with squat

625x5
625x5
625x5

calve work for me will always be high rep lots of reps deep stretching nd controlled movements, its been the best the last 6 months for me

325 x8 for 6 sets total standing calf machine deep stretch on the way down

typical supp. protocal food was sporadic throughout the day since we are working 12's all thru the weekend

ill prob do shoulders tomm since work made me miss them yesterday

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear about your son OB. Hope he gets better soon. Nice Squats!!! :thumbsup:

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i love working ( wasting) 12 hrs on a saturday

I did shoulders today

I started with Arnold presses

65x6
65x6
65x6
65x6

Behind the neck military press on smith machine ( i like these because they help on my range of motion and flexability

135x6
135x6
135x6
135x6

seated lateral raises

35x5
35x5
35x5

front raises
30x5
30x5
30x5

and then some rotator cuff work then ran for 20 min and left

food intake sucked ass today, low calories suck

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Alrighty So yesterday started Rep range week, Now if u havent used this routine before this isnt a week to have a ego trip. In most cases the weight is lowered by 50-60 lbs from last week and the reps are doubled even tripled. It was so hard to do this when i first got started, My whole life I trained for power 3-6 reps. SO cutting the weight in half to double up really hit me in the ego. Luckily for us we build muscles not ego's in the gym. This week Ill use diff exercises and switch up the order as well as the rest in between sets is cut in half no more then 2 min i stay about 90 sec. The tempo is also faster as i work on explosiveness and speed

Yesterday was chest and tri's

Incline Bench

195x10
205x9
225x8
225x8
225x6

Hammer Press

2 plates each side
x12
x12
x12

Decline Press
155x16
155x16
155x16

Tri's

Dips 3 sets 12

Underhand Cable Pull down
120x15
120x15
120x15
120x15

Overhead Rope extensions

150x20
150x20
150x20

My tri's love to work and I dont really feel much unless I hit higher reps

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Its amazing, what words from someone else can do to lift your spirits

So today is day 9 of 12 hr shifts, Im beat to hell. getting up at 5am not coming home til 8pm only to eat and go back to bed, motivation is lacking and I found myself looking for reasons to skip today's lift. None the less back and Bi's are my fav days so i pressed on.

Not even Caffiene could put me in the mood, But the words of My Flight chief whom just arrived back to the states from korea a few weeks back really sparked me today.

I was doing some real wide grip lat pull downs when he came up to me and said

" Joe your Back has really come along this past yr, Its your money maker the width and cut is gonna be insane"

Well that really uplifted My spirits and lead to a great lift.

I started with super wide grip lat pulldowns. I had wrapped the very end of the handle. Also ive been working on flexibility so I pulled behind my neck instead of infront like I normally do ( i feel comfortable with No pain, im already aware of dangers)

after warmup

170x10
170x10
170x10
170x10

Barbell Bent over rows. I like to stand on a platform and bend to a 90 degree angle. I gripped Outside the finer mark at the end of the bar to really really hit My outside

105x12
105x12
105x12
105x12

the only downside is staying so far bent over the blood rush is no fun haha. but really gripping wide is great. I cant do much weight as I do with a normal grip but the pump was nice.

Seated Cable row

150x15
150x15
150x15
150x12

Back hyperextensions came next then On to Bi's

The only real Issue I have with training Bi's on rep range day is the fact that after my 3rd exercise ROM comes into play as I generate a pump that causes some issues and RPM doesnt help that

Barbell Curls

75x12
75x12
75x12
75x12
75x12

Seated Incline db curls

25x13
25x13
25x13
25x13

by the 3rd set I was already feeling it. The Knot in the center of My bi that would not allow me to flex all the way I really had to dig thru these

Standing DOuble Bi cable curls

40x15
40x15
40x15

**** it Im done, i couldnt bend my arms anymore

I worked on forearms with wrist curls and rope curls and left

im down to around 235, I walk .5 miles every morning at 5 am I wake up mix up some aminos and glutamine chug it down with 2 rpm and go walk at a moderate pace. Im only on week 2 of methyl-e so can comment yet

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Its amazing, what words from someone else can do to lift your spirits

So today is day 9 of 12 hr shifts, Im beat to hell. getting up at 5am not coming home til 8pm only to eat and go back to bed, motivation is lacking and I found myself looking for reasons to skip today's lift. None the less back and Bi's are my fav days so i pressed on.

Not even Caffiene could put me in the mood, But the words of My Flight chief whom just arrived back to the states from korea a few weeks back really sparked me today.

I was doing some real wide grip lat pull downs when he came up to me and said

" Joe your Back has really come along this past yr, Its your money maker the width and cut is gonna be insane"

Well that really uplifted My spirits and lead to a great lift.

I started with super wide grip lat pulldowns. I had wrapped the very end of the handle. Also ive been working on flexibility so I pulled behind my neck instead of infront like I normally do ( i feel comfortable with No pain, im already aware of dangers)

after warmup

170x10
170x10
170x10
170x10

Barbell Bent over rows. I like to stand on a platform and bend to a 90 degree angle. I gripped Outside the finer mark at the end of the bar to really really hit My outside

105x12
105x12
105x12
105x12

the only downside is staying so far bent over the blood rush is no fun haha. but really gripping wide is great. I cant do much weight as I do with a normal grip but the pump was nice.

Seated Cable row

150x15
150x15
150x15
150x12

Back hyperextensions came next then On to Bi's

The only real Issue I have with training Bi's on rep range day is the fact that after my 3rd exercise ROM comes into play as I generate a pump that causes some issues and RPM doesnt help that

Barbell Curls

75x12
75x12
75x12
75x12
75x12

Seated Incline db curls

25x13
25x13
25x13
25x13

by the 3rd set I was already feeling it. The Knot in the center of My bi that would not allow me to flex all the way I really had to dig thru these

Standing DOuble Bi cable curls

40x15
40x15
40x15

**** it Im done, i couldnt bend my arms anymore

I worked on forearms with wrist curls and rope curls and left

im down to around 235, I walk .5 miles every morning at 5 am I wake up mix up some aminos and glutamine chug it down with 2 rpm and go walk at a moderate pace. Im only on week 2 of methyl-e so can comment yet

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
SO I took the last 2 days off to catch up on rest, I leave in 10 days and the stress of leaving joey is catching me.

Today I double dipped and hit legs and shoulders. Im just beat dead right now.
I also swam for an hour for cardio afterwards.

Legs

front squats
155x15
155x15
155x15

Leg press
275x15
275x20
275x50 ( i stopped 4 times but never rack just rested straight legged)

I blew chunks after this set. Too much water and amino's

Leg Abductor machine ( spread legs apart)
125 x20
125x20
125x20
125x15

Bad girl machine ( legs close together)
135x15
135x15
135x15

Lying Leg curl
90x15
90x15
90x15
90x15
90x15

Hybrid Calf training using leg press

toe press
225x7 toes out 225x7 toes in
stand up on platform
7 toes out 7 toes in

stand on ground

7 toes out 7 toes in

that is one set 42 reps total i did that for 3 sets. totally killer

Shoulders

Standing Behind the neck military press

135x12
135x12
135x12
135x12

Behind the back lateral cable raises
35x15
35x15
35x15
35x15

Cable Front raises
30x15
30x15
30x15
30x15

then using the 25lb DB's I worked on some rotator cuff exercises and finished up with hanging leg raises 4 sets of 20

i literally feel like hell. sheer exhaustion. but i feel so accomplished

next week is hell week.

i dropped my cals to 500 under maint all week. this morning before the gym though I needed a boost so I ate 6 hard boiled eggs and 5 slices of wheat toast with jelly for breakfast. I knew Id need it for todays workout

the scale showed 230. Im dropping a bit faster then I though so Im gonna ease up a bit ont eh calorie counting

workouts like todays burn a tone of cals. with little rest and high reps i bet in the 1.5 hrs I burned 600 cals easily

Iron.Addict

Iron.Addict

Awards
  • Established
Good work OB. Keep it up and will continue to visit your log on regular basis.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i appreciate the support, the real nitty gritty happens in about 2 weeks when i officially land in ROK

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
so yesterdays lift was chest and tri's shock week all drop sets and super sets. im feeling the pin today

BB bench

285 x8
260x6
225x4
wtf was I thinking doing this much early on. i failed at the second set so i dropped the weight

260x6
240x4
225x2

260x8
240x4
225x2 I was flat out burnt by going to heavy during the first set. being in a good mood and over confident has its disadvantages

Incline Hammer press supersetted with decline BB press

2 plates each side x8 ss to decline bench 185 x6

5 sets total

Low Cable Cross drop set

60x8 60x8 60x8
40x6 40x6 40x6
25x4 25x4 25x4

Triceps

Standing Behind the Neck 2 handed DB press
95x8 85x6 70x4 65x2
100x8 85x6 70x4 65x2
95x8 85x6 70x4 65x2

Standing Cable Pushdowns Over hand and under hand super set

Im using the lat pull down machine for these because the weight is heavier and less pullies give me a better lift

Overhand pushdown 100x6 100x6 100x6 100x6 100x6
Supersetted with
Underhand Pulldown 80x6 80x6 80x6 80x6 80x6

Then finsihed up with 4 sets of dips at bodyweight 10 reps each

No tri pain, all chest pain today

at this point starting week3 of Methyl-e pulsing 2 things come to mind. either the pulsing protocol isnt working for me, or this compound is working for me

there could be a possiblity that it hasnt kicked in yet, but there is no change in anything

I have just 8 days left with the family that coupled with getting my house ready to sell, and getting ready to leave im a busy dude, But no work is nice :D

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
alrighty todays lifts

Food intake was nice. 4 hardboiled eggs, 3 pieces of wheat toast and a shake

supp intake 2 flax oil

workout was 3 hrs later 3 rpm 3 AN beta anabolic ( my last 3 :( ) and 2 methyl-e

Rack pull ups supersetted with 1 arm cable Rows

rackpull x8 ss Cable 1 arm row 100x8
5 sets total

Bent over barbell rows super setted with close grip pulldowns

155x8 SS 175x6 5 sets total

back hyper extensions 5 sets of 10 and I was pretty spent as I sped thru the sets with little rest

Biceps

Standing DB curl Drop set

set1 set2 set3 set4

45x8 45x8 45x8 40x6
35x6 35x6 35x6 30x4
25x4 25x4 25x4 20x2

doing drop sets on bi's kill me, I never really rest long enough and each set by the time i hit 3rd set im struggling

Seated concentration ezbar curls supersetted with standing db hammer curls

65x8 40lb db x6 set1
65x8 40lb db x6 set2
65x8 40lb db x6 set3

Standing behind the back forearm curls supersetted with reverse forearm barbell curls

70x12 70x6 set1
70x12 70x6 set2
70x12 70x6 set3

Not a bad workout popped 2 more methyl e and 2 scoops of regen x and headed home for some tuna, cardio today consisted of shampooing my rugs and getting my house ready for the realtor to see ( we are selling)

now im cramping in my outter bi and it sucks

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
sorry for the lack of updates, i basically havent been to the gym ive been packing up and spending time with my son and wating lots of food lol

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
when are you leaving?

tell your wife and boy they can log on here and we will keep them company! :lol:

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i leav on thursday morning :(

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
15 hr plane ride, i wanted to say i made it. been here for 2 days now and
well tommarow truly begins the korea experience.

I just got back from visiting the base gym and I must say. Im in love

24 hrs, indoor track, pool, dry sauna and steam room ( my fav)

giant cardio room large free weight area. and racketball courts

my dorm is very close to the chow hall so eating all i want is so nice, no cooking or anything is great.

walking everywhere for a yr will really help lose some belly fat, so having no vehicle is not a big deal to me.

i have sampled a few korean and thia dishes this weekend but my sleep is really jacked up im still on east coast time so being 13 hrs ahead is tossed me for a loop.

si at my request ill be working the over night shift 11-7am this way its 11-7 pm eastern time and my body wont be too ****ed. ive takend the last 2 weeks off to be with family and to settle in here. Now im seriously killing to get back to the iron

cant wait for tommarow

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sounds like your going to have a great time there OB!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
muggy as **** upper 70's

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
15 hr plane ride, i wanted to say i made it. been here for 2 days now and
well tommarow truly begins the korea experience.

I just got back from visiting the base gym and I must say. Im in love

24 hrs, indoor track, pool, dry sauna and steam room ( my fav)

giant cardio room large free weight area. and racketball courts

my dorm is very close to the chow hall so eating all i want is so nice, no cooking or anything is great.

walking everywhere for a yr will really help lose some belly fat, so having no vehicle is not a big deal to me.

i have sampled a few korean and thia dishes this weekend but my sleep is really jacked up im still on east coast time so being 13 hrs ahead is tossed me for a loop.

si at my request ill be working the over night shift 11-7am this way its 11-7 pm eastern time and my body wont be too ****ed. ive takend the last 2 weeks off to be with family and to settle in here. Now im seriously killing to get back to the iron

cant wait for tommarow
Kill it bro!!!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Man , i cant kick this time change, no matter what I do or what I take, im up at 0300 everyday, But im not the only one, the few that flew over here are also going thru it so im glad im not the only one.

Eating is so much fun hahah

0400 protein shake 3 igf-2 2 flax oil

Breakfast 0530

Omelet with Ham cheese and tomato
Bananna
Muffin
2 glasses of OJ
1 glass of Choco milk

1000 shake

1200 lunch 3 igf-2 2 flax oil
BBQ chicken breast
Mash potatoes
Peas
3 glasses of water

1500 shake 3 igf-2 3 rpm 3 Drive

Lift 1600-1700
run from 1730-1800
1 serving of regen-x

Dinner
Turkey breast
Cornbread stuffing
Rice

Cottage cheese with fruit coctail
1 glass grape juice
1 glass oj
1 glass of water

1800 **** my brains out

throughout the day inprocessing I walked about 2 miles because the base is so spread apart it sucks

im down 7 lbs since i arrived in korea. most is water since i sweat standing here

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
how many supps did you take with you? Gotta be tons, if its a year, there! :jaw:

can you get care packages? PM me, if you can.