IGF-2's place in PCT...

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I have PCT coming up and I am def. considering building one around this stuff. I am wondering what you guys think about that.

Also, Dirk --- I would like to know how this stuff works (really).

And if anyone has any testimonies about it --- did it work for you?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I have post cycle therapy coming up and I am def. considering building one around this stuff. I am wondering what you guys think about that.

Hey Mr. Multi-Crown.... Dirk is sure to edumamacate ya soon. BTW, your first bottle of IGF-2 is on me!:dance:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have post cycle therapy coming up and I am def. considering building one around this stuff. I am wondering what you guys think about that.

Absolutely :) I would suggest stacking IGF-2 with RPM for this purpose, or IGF-2 with our newest anabolic when it comes out.....

Mucuna pruriens (high L-Dopa content) works through several different mechanisms- it increases L-dopa, and when taken before bed on an empty stomach, can have a VERY positive effect on gh levels. Mucuna also lowers prolactin levels significantly, which can boost testosterone- which is a good thing when you are coming "off".

Rhodiola rosea is a potent adaptogen, which also has some very potent cortisol-lowering qualities. Cortisol levels are often sky-high when coming off a cycle, and rhodiola has the tendency to bring these back to normal, or even lower than normal. Rhodiola also enhances glycogen deposition and creatine storage in skeletal muscle....

Dodder seed extract has the ability to markedly increase levels of cAMP, which is extremely important when coming "off". When "on", your body slows production of LH, and once this occurs, endogenous testosterone production will slow to a crawl, or stop competely (HPTA shutdown). Increased cAMP is a stimulus to restart the production of LH, and restarting the production of LH will restart the production of endogenous testosterone.....

Safed muslii is kind of a "dark horse," there is VERY little in the scientific literature about exactly WHY it is as effective as it is, b/c on paper it converts to hecogenin, desoxydiosgenin, stigmasterol, and several other steroidal intermediates, but nothing particularly special.....I have the feeling it MAY also inhibit SHBG, but I can't seem to find a whole lot of studies pertaining to this in any scientific journal. What I do know is this: I have taken it in the doses provided in IGF-2 (along with a BUNCH of other people), and they say the same thing- it has a marked anabolic effect, at moderate to high dosages (and high % extracts)- and the gains have been solid (4-6 lbs. in 6-8 weeks)-

I know this may sound like "bro-ology", but I have had enough experience with safed to know it works, and is anabolic- it just has been very poorly researched in this aspect....research on this compound is pretty hard to come by unfortunately.....

RPM is also good for PCT for a couple reasons:
1. It increases cAMP levels post-cycle through several different product components
2. It mimics testosterone and inhibits SHBG
3. It has an anti-aromatase action

The two products together seem to be very synergistic, but don't take my word for it :):toofunny:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Absolutely :) I would suggest stacking IGF-2 with RPM for this purpose, or IGF-2 with our newest anabolic when it comes out.....

Mucuna pruriens (high L-Dopa content) works through several different mechanisms- it increases L-dopa, and when taken before bed on an empty stomach, can have a VERY positive effect on gh levels. Mucuna also lowers prolactin levels significantly, which can boost testosterone- which is a good thing when you are coming "off".

Rhodiola rosea is a potent adaptogen, which also has some very potent cortisol-lowering qualities. Cortisol levels are often sky-high when coming off a cycle, and rhodiola has the tendency to bring these back to normal, or even lower than normal. Rhodiola also enhances glycogen deposition and creatine storage in skeletal muscle....

Dodder seed extract has the ability to markedly increase levels of cAMP, which is extremely important when coming "off". When "on", your body slows production of LH, and once this occurs, endogenous testosterone production will slow to a crawl, or stop competely (HPTA shutdown). Increased cAMP is a stimulus to restart the production of LH, and restarting the production of LH will restart the production of endogenous testosterone.....

Safed muslii is kind of a "dark horse," there is VERY little in the scientific literature about exactly WHY it is as effective as it is, b/c on paper it converts to hecogenin, desoxydiosgenin, stigmasterol, and several other steroidal intermediates, but nothing particularly special.....I have the feeling it MAY also inhibit SHBG, but I can't seem to find a whole lot of studies pertaining to this in any scientific journal. What I do know is this: I have taken it in the doses provided in IGF-2 (along with a BUNCH of other people), and they say the same thing- it has a marked anabolic effect, at moderate to high dosages (and high % extracts)- and the gains have been solid (4-6 lbs. in 6-8 weeks)-

I know this may sound like "bro-ology", but I have had enough experience with safed to know it works, and is anabolic- it just has been very poorly researched in this aspect....research on this compound is pretty hard to come by unfortunately.....

RPM is also good for post cycle therapy for a couple reasons:
1. It increases cAMP levels post-cycle through several different product components
2. It mimics testosterone and inhibits SHBG
3. It has an anti-aromatase action

The two products together seem to be very synergistic, but don't take my word for it :):toofunny:
Thank you very very much for your response Dirk. I plan on logging my PCT, and have a feeling it will be App.Nut-infested, so the whole world of AM will see what a AppNut PCT can do ;):dance:

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
what he said lol

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you very very much for your response Dirk. I plan on logging my post cycle therapy, and have a feeling it will be App.Nut-infested, so the whole world of AM will see what a AppNut PCT can do ;):dance:
:woohoo:

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I tried it and I really liked it. I think this stuff went under the radar when RPM came out, which is a shame because this is a really good product. I noticed a marked increase in libido and very very good sleep. I also noticed a little strength increase with it. I did get some acne, which is rare for me, but at least I knew it was working. Did I mention the great sleep off this stuff?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I tried it and I really liked it. I think this stuff went under the radar when RPM came out, which is a shame because this is a really good product. I noticed a marked increase in libido and very very good sleep. I also noticed a little strength increase with it. I did get some acne, which is rare for me, but at least I knew it was working. Did I mention the great sleep off this stuff?
:) All of our supps were under the radar until RPM came out:lol:

Things are changing pretty quick tho...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1
Supplements 3
Supplements 0