AN's Upcoming Anabolic! (Blue and White Beta Review)

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well the initial plan was to take the whole ten days worth of samples and give my thoughts then. However, I have had too great of workouts not to share with you my experience thus far.

I have taken the beta for 3 days so far. Chest/tris, back/bis, and just a little while ago legs.

I am dosing 2 in the morning, and 3 pre-wo. I have discontinued RPM for the time being.

I am very impressed thus far. The first thing I noticed was an increase in sweating. RPM makes me sweat buckets, but this was even more intense. My workouts have even been more intense than on RPM. I have done PLENTY of supersets the last 3 days, even though I hadn't initially planned on it.

The next effect noticed is hard to determine what it is for sure. I either have a very high mental desire to workout hard, or a great endurance enhancement. At this point I am not sure, but it may be both. My cardio PWO has gotten quite a bit longer, and I have added in abs on days I normally don't do them.

Pumps are pretty intense, but to be honest, it is more noticeable throughout the day. I have extreme muscle fullness/hardness all day. My arms actually hurt pretty bad the day after with the combo of DOMS and muscle hardness. Vascularity is up as well, even when not working out. BTW, I am on very low carbs at the moment as well.

I will not update until at least 3 more days, so my thoughts will be compiled and not just a one workout thing.

I am very impressed, and can't believe there is already an improved version out (red and white). I am ready to pre-order :p

On a side note: Osteobolin-C is the ****, and has kicked in rather fast :)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well the initial plan was to take the whole ten days worth of samples and give my thoughts then. However, I have had too great of workouts not to share with you my experience thus far.

I have taken the beta for 3 days so far. Chest/tris, back/bis, and just a little while ago legs.

I am dosing 2 in the morning, and 3 pre-wo. I have discontinued RPM for the time being.

I am very impressed thus far. The first thing I noticed was an increase in sweating. RPM makes me sweat buckets, but this was even more intense. My workouts have even been more intense than on RPM. I have done PLENTY of supersets the last 3 days, even though I hadn't initially planned on it.

The next effect noticed is hard to determine what it is for sure. I either have a very high mental desire to workout hard, or a great endurance enhancement. At this point I am not sure, but it may be both. My cardio PWO has gotten quite a bit longer, and I have added in abs on days I normally don't do them.

Pumps are pretty intense, but to be honest, it is more noticeable throughout the day. I have extreme muscle fullness/hardness all day. My arms actually hurt pretty bad the day after with the combo of DOMS and muscle hardness. Vascularity is up as well, even when not working out. BTW, I am on very low carbs at the moment as well.

I will not update until at least 3 more days, so my thoughts will be compiled and not just a one workout thing.

I am very impressed, and can't believe there is already an improved version out (red and white). I am ready to pre-order :p

Everyone on my end has noticed the exact same things....:woohoo:

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i told ya ocsteo-c rocks the heezy

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established

BRO I AM FEELING THE SAME STUFF!!!!!
Keep this going!!

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wanted to update on the Osteo-C, as it has blown my mind.

Last week, I had to end my squats early due to knee pain. The next day, I had to end my shoulder pressing movements early, and skip skullcrushers since my wrists were absolutely KILLING me.

After that shoulder workout, I started taking Osteo at 8 caps a day.

This week, squats were no issue, although I feel if I would have gone further the knee may have acted up slightly, but a great improvement after one week.

Shoulder workout, only some pain in my left wrist after my last set was already completed.

I can't believe it would work this fast, but it can't be placebo when it comes to joint pain.

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Update:

Well my last few workouts haven't been AS impressive, but not bad at all.

For my shoulder workout I worked all day, and avoided stims completely. I still felt very good, and took 3 caps of the beta prior to lifting. I did feel somewhat agressive and what not, but I cannot say I was really into my workout. I think had I used RPM or any stims for that matter, it would've been much better.

This leads me to conclude that I would not be able to use this solely as my pre-wo product, as I need some sort of stims. However, the muscle hardness and vascularity continues to improve.

One thing I forgot to mention initially, was that strength didn't seem to be positively affected. This leads me to believe this may stack great with RPM, as it really helped my strenght specifically.

Other workouts have been fine, sweating increased, but endurance and focus have kind of leveled off.

Other variable may be affecting my workouts somewhat, but I am not blown away by the last few days as a stand alone, but again, if I were still on RPM, could be very synergistic, we will see...

TTewell

TTewell

Board Sponsor
Awards
This leads me to believe this may stack great with RPM, as it really helped my strenght specifically.
I did the stack pre workout yesterday and was BLOWN AWAY with the results. Hopefully those results aren't diminishing. I was thoroughly impressed.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Update:

Well my last few workouts haven't been AS impressive, but not bad at all.

For my shoulder workout I worked all day, and avoided stims completely. I still felt very good, and took 3 caps of the beta prior to lifting. I did feel somewhat agressive and what not, but I cannot say I was really into my workout. I think had I used RPM or any stims for that matter, it would've been much better.

This leads me to conclude that I would not be able to use this solely as my pre-wo product, as I need some sort of stims. However, the muscle hardness and vascularity continues to improve.

One thing I forgot to mention initially, was that strength didn't seem to be positively affected. This leads me to believe this may stack great with RPM, as it really helped my strenght specifically.

Other workouts have been fine, sweating increased, but endurance and focus have kind of leveled off.

Other variable may be affecting my workouts somewhat, but I am not blown away by the last few days as a stand alone, but again, if I were still on RPM, could be very synergistic, we will see...
One thing- go ahead and get a second dose later in the day- it is needed to attain higher blood levels- trust me on this one- you will love the results!!!! 4-6 per day seems to be the magic number!!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
One thing- go ahead and get a second dose later in the day- it is needed to attain higher blood levels- trust me on this one- you will love the results!!!! 4-6 per day seems to be the magic number!!
So ideal would be something like 2-2-2?