Product Reviews

1. Superman
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Product Reviews

Ok, so i've been using osteobolin and neovar for a few weeks now along w/my rpm. Anways, just wanted to post some thoughts so far.

Osteobolin: i've had an ankle thats been ****ed up for months from playing basketball and it could never heal b/c i kept playing on it. Well it feels great and does not bother me at all anymore and thats with me still playing basketball on it and boxing 3 times a week. Also, my left elbow has been bothering me for the last month when i lift, well once i started the osteobolin the pain is gone. So far this has deliever like it says and i will keep using this b/c my joints and body feel a whole lot better.

Neovar: Well if i don't eat enough carbs after taking htese or wait too long to eat i can definitely feel it. So far my recovery has been great. I recently switched back to my workout from bobos plan and those workouts are tough and left me sore everyday for i swear 3 weeks the first time. Anyways, i have been getting minimal soreness and lifts are going up every week. I think this is due both to the neovar and the rpm. Im really liking this combo and in the future ill be adding the igf prodcut to my stack and the new anabolic that will be coming out.

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.82%

Quote Originally Posted by Manu20 View Post
    Ok, so i've been using osteobolin and neovar for a few weeks now along w/my rpm. Anways, just wanted to post some thoughts so far.

Osteobolin: i've had an ankle thats been ****ed up for months from playing basketball and it could never heal b/c i kept playing on it. Well it feels great and does not bother me at all anymore and thats with me still playing basketball on it and boxing 3 times a week. Also, my left elbow has been bothering me for the last month when i lift, well once i started the osteobolin the pain is gone. So far this has deliever like it says and i will keep using this b/c my joints and body feel a whole lot better.

Neovar: Well if i don't eat enough carbs after taking htese or wait too long to eat i can definitely feel it. So far my recovery has been great. I recently switched back to my workout from bobos plan and those workouts are tough and left me sore everyday for i swear 3 weeks the first time. Anyways, i have been getting minimal soreness and lifts are going up every week. I think this is due both to the neovar and the rpm. Im really liking this combo and in the future ill be adding the igf prodcut to my stack and the new anabolic that will be coming out.
    Niiiiiice!!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  3. AI Sports Fitness Expert
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.56%
    Achievements Posting Pro

HERE WE GO!!!!! GREAT REVIEW!!!
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.79%

Nice review.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.82%

Quote Originally Posted by Iron.Addict View Post
    Nice review.
    Agreed- good job Manu!!!!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci