RPM dosing

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm going to start taking it every day. I've noticed some people taking smaller doses on non-workout days, and others spliting doses.

If I'm going to take 4 on a non-workout day, is it better to take all 4 together, or two and two?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm going to start taking it every day. I've noticed some people taking smaller doses on non-workout days, and others spliting doses.

If I'm going to take 4 on a non-workout day, is it better to take all 4 together, or two and two?
2 and 2, or just 2 in the AM- what's up P? :)

How's life?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good, man, good! I'm loving the RPM.

Two stories:

1) I was working a long day where I was standing for 10+ hours, and barely eating. Last week. So I took an IBE Matrix drink around 10AM to kill my appetite and keep me going. Not knowing how long my day would be, I stuck 3 RPM in my pocket. Now, I really like Matrix energy. Clean, long lasting, and slightly euphoric. But by 4PM, I was getting a bit tired, it was my 5th day standing. I had a chance to sit for 5 minutes, and I started dozing off, which I can't do. So I popped the 3 RPM. I felt the wave of heat and aggression come over me, and I perked right up. As good as Matrix is (more pure energy), the aggression and drive from RPM is unbeatable.

2) My co-worker bought RPM based on my recommendation. He took two Xforce at work around 9AM. He enjoyed the boost for 12 hours of his day, but come time to work out in the evening, it had tapered off. So he took two scoops No-Xplode and 6RPM. He had a good workout, then stayed up til 4AM watching the walls breathe. ;) I'll pass.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good, man, good! I'm loving the RPM.

Two stories:

1) I was working a long day where I was standing for 10+ hours, and barely eating. Last week. So I took an IBE Matrix drink around 10AM to kill my appetite and keep me going. Not knowing how long my day would be, I stuck 3 RPM in my pocket. Now, I really like Matrix energy. Clean, long lasting, and slightly euphoric. But by 4PM, I was getting a bit tired, it was my 5th day standing. I had a chance to sit for 5 minutes, and I started dozing off, which I can't do. So I popped the 3 RPM. I felt the wave of heat and aggression come over me, and I perked right up. As good as Matrix is (more pure energy), the aggression and drive from RPM is unbeatable.

2) My co-worker bought RPM based on my recommendation. He took two Xforce at work around 9AM. He enjoyed the boost for 12 hours of his day, but come time to work out in the evening, it had tapered off. So he took two scoops No-Xplode and 6RPM. He had a good workout, then stayed up til 4AM watching the walls breathe. ;) I'll pass.

Yeah- think I would pass as well- good stories!!! :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
fatburner2007 Supplements 6
Supplements 4
Supplements 6
Supplements 9
Supplements 34