1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

RPM dosing

I'm going to start taking it every day. I've noticed some people taking smaller doses on non-workout days, and others spliting doses.

If I'm going to take 4 on a non-workout day, is it better to take all 4 together, or two and two?

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.97%

I like split dosing on no w/o days.
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    I'm going to start taking it every day. I've noticed some people taking smaller doses on non-workout days, and others spliting doses.

If I'm going to take 4 on a non-workout day, is it better to take all 4 together, or two and two?
    2 and 2, or just 2 in the AM- what's up P?

How's life?
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Good, man, good! I'm loving the RPM.

Two stories:

1) I was working a long day where I was standing for 10+ hours, and barely eating. Last week. So I took an IBE Matrix drink around 10AM to kill my appetite and keep me going. Not knowing how long my day would be, I stuck 3 RPM in my pocket. Now, I really like Matrix energy. Clean, long lasting, and slightly euphoric. But by 4PM, I was getting a bit tired, it was my 5th day standing. I had a chance to sit for 5 minutes, and I started dozing off, which I can't do. So I popped the 3 RPM. I felt the wave of heat and aggression come over me, and I perked right up. As good as Matrix is (more pure energy), the aggression and drive from RPM is unbeatable.

2) My co-worker bought RPM based on my recommendation. He took two Xforce at work around 9AM. He enjoyed the boost for 12 hours of his day, but come time to work out in the evening, it had tapered off. So he took two scoops No-Xplode and 6RPM. He had a good workout, then stayed up til 4AM watching the walls breathe. I'll pass.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Good, man, good! I'm loving the RPM.

Two stories:

1) I was working a long day where I was standing for 10+ hours, and barely eating. Last week. So I took an IBE Matrix drink around 10AM to kill my appetite and keep me going. Not knowing how long my day would be, I stuck 3 RPM in my pocket. Now, I really like Matrix energy. Clean, long lasting, and slightly euphoric. But by 4PM, I was getting a bit tired, it was my 5th day standing. I had a chance to sit for 5 minutes, and I started dozing off, which I can't do. So I popped the 3 RPM. I felt the wave of heat and aggression come over me, and I perked right up. As good as Matrix is (more pure energy), the aggression and drive from RPM is unbeatable.

2) My co-worker bought RPM based on my recommendation. He took two Xforce at work around 9AM. He enjoyed the boost for 12 hours of his day, but come time to work out in the evening, it had tapered off. So he took two scoops No-Xplode and 6RPM. He had a good workout, then stayed up til 4AM watching the walls breathe. I'll pass.

Yeah- think I would pass as well- good stories!!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

Similar Forum Threads

1. Drive and RPM dosings
    By jdmcmanu in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-27-2007, 01:18 PM
  2. Quick Drive/RPM Dosing Question
    By hockeyroom28 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-10-2007, 11:57 AM
  3. RPM dosed to low