RPM is Amazing

bfrye2

bfrye2

Awards
Alright I know there are plenty of threads going around saying how amazing RPM is. I was skeptical but after a few recommendations I decided I would try it out. So today I had my first workout with it and honestly I am still amazed. I was like a kid in a candy shop at the gym. Best workout in months and definitely am going to be a repeat customer. This product not only gave me an amazing workout but I am craving the gym again right now. All i can say is it lives up to the hype and it is definitely worth the price.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Bobby,

Something will be hitting the Post office with your name on it tomorrow.... Priority baby!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Bobby,

Something will be hitting the Post office with your name on it tomorrow.... Priority baby!

vveeerrrrrrrrry nice.....should be sitting in my room for me when I get home from VEGAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alright I know there are plenty of threads going around saying how amazing RPM is. I was skeptical but after a few recommendations I decided I would try it out. So today I had my first workout with it and honestly I am still amazed. I was like a kid in a candy shop at the gym. Best workout in months and definitely am going to be a repeat customer. This product not only gave me an amazing workout but I am craving the gym again right now. All i can say is it lives up to the hype and it is definitely worth the price.
NIIIICE!@!!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
:goodpost:
Oh yea!! GOOD TO HEAR MAN!!! GLAD IT WORKED SOOO WELL FOR YOU!

Just wait man the effects just get better!! Hard to believe but its true! :woohoo: :woohoo: :dance: :dance:

Iron.Addict

Iron.Addict

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to giving RPM a go myself very soon.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
vveeerrrrrrrrry nice.....should be sitting in my room for me when I get home from VEGAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How was Vegas?

Haven't been in a while :)

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
How was Vegas?

Haven't been in a while :)
Dirk im headed there Tuesday!....pretty excited, ive never been, so should be a good time. We gotta bachelor party to hit up, and a chopper tour over the grand canyon, other then that just a bunch of drunkin idiots takin over the city, cant wait!

** all of the gf's are not invited..hah.....should be crazy

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dirk im headed there Tuesday!....pretty excited, ive never been, so should be a good time. We gotta bachelor party to hit up, and a chopper tour over the grand canyon, other then that just a bunch of drunkin idiots takin over the city, cant wait!

Damn!!! Sounds like a great time!!!

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established

Haha i just recently went to vegas for the 3rd time, and no gfs invited, it was bad ass to say the least, you will love it...:dance: :dance: :dance: