Burping and RPM!

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
:icon_lol: Hahaha well yeah...when you take rpm and burp after consuming you get the nastiest breath ever! Anyone else done this?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
man that happens with every pill i take....doesnt even phase me anymore

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:icon_lol: Hahaha well yeah...when you take rpm and burp after consuming you get the nastiest breath ever! Anyone else done this?
I usually play the "Which pill was that" game.:icon_lol:

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Todays burping went with Reset AD-1, Paravol-1, RPM-6 and Leviathan-2....Man o Man was that some hilacious burping! Never really noticed this til lately...

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
fish oil burps are the worst

catfishface lol

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
fish oil burps are the worst

catfishface lol
:toofunny:

That is so TRUE!!! Nasty!!!

I put 3 Fish Oil Capsules in my mouth...as I was looking for my water cup, one of them burst in my mouth!!! :eek:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

I put 3 Fish Oil Capsules in my mouth...as I was looking for my water cup, one of them burst in my mouth!!! :eek:
uuurgghh

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established

thats just awful, made my vomit a little in my mouth

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards

Daymn that just gave me a horrific flashback to when I learned a valuble lesson. The pinky test, or the good ol scratch n' sniff before eating poon.

:sick:

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes I even get a nice powder-cloud come out my nose on the breathe out following the belch. Hopefully, it's not all wasted and there's at least some absorption through the mucous membrane.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haven't had it come out my nose, but I have had it shoot back into my mouth. Double dosing with style.

babolat

babolat

Board Sponsor
Awards
You think bad breath is bad? Once i burped cissus so bad that it came out of my nose and mouth (looked like i was breathing fire) and burned (like i was breathing fire)

man that sucked

Anyway with the bad breath, this may hurt the uptake (probably wont), but drink a few mouthfuls of water before the RPM then a couple more after taking the caps. Tell me how it goes!

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
You think bad breath is bad? Once i burped cissus so bad that it came out of my nose and mouth (looked like i was breathing fire) and burned (like i was breathing fire)

man that sucked
That happened to me with a tribulus product. My eyes were watering like crazy, as well as throat burning...

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That happened to me with a tribulus product. My eyes were watering like crazy, as well as throat burning...
Yeah- trib is pretty nasty- especially if you work with large amounts of raw material- it gums up machinery like nothing else, even in low rel. humidity :(

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Yeah- trib is pretty nasty- especially if you work with large amounts of raw material- it gums up machinery like nothing else, even in low rel. humidity :(
I found half a bottle of TT700. The caps were rock hard. lol

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I found half a bottle of TT700. The caps were rock hard. lol
Actually TT700 is great stuff- just take 10-12 a day and you will get some good results!!!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
<--- has 5 bottles of TT700 :D

start ur bidding

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
:djparty:

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Dude, I get the same problem with pills. I just wash them down with a TON of water and then I am fine. Well, not totally because then I have to p*** like a million times before I even get to the gym!

vtstone

Awards
i had one of these nasty ass burps for the first time the other day. also, don't try to open the capsules to see whats in it, stuff goes down pretty rough without being in the capsule and then your mouth tastes like butt

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i had one of these nasty ass burps for the first time the other day. also, don't try to open the capsules to see whats in it, stuff goes down pretty rough without being in the capsule and then your mouth tastes like butt
That's why they say curiousity killed the cat, or in this case just makes it lick it's a$$ to get the taste out of it's mouth.:icon_lol:

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
:icon_lol: I had a quite a few broken caps in my second bottle I ordered...I just smelled the powder and knew to right away to throw that away!

heavyduty

heavyduty

Awards
haha this is too weird/funny. I read this thread like 20 minutes ago ans just toke my first dose of rpm about 10 minutes ago and I got the burp, ha its is strong too.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thus you are crisened.

Iron.Addict

Iron.Addict

Awards
  • Established
Liver supplement burps are the worst for me. YUCK!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Georgiepecker Anabolics 8
Supplements 12
MashedPotato Supplements 6
Supplements 9
Supplements 22