RPM not workin for me!

workout8485

Awards
bought my first tub of RPM last week and not really found anything like the effect thats been reported on this board so far. Ive noticed a lil more alertness but not much else - i may aswell take a caffeine supplement... very dissappointed as i wwas really lookin forward to givin my workouts a good boost with this stuff...

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
bought my first tub of RPM last week and not really found anything like the effect thats been reported on this board so far. Ive noticed a lil more alertness but not much else - i may aswell take a caffeine supplement... very dissappointed as i wwas really lookin forward to givin my workouts a good boost with this stuff...
Can you please list your weight and how many you are taking. Might just be a small adjustment and Off you go!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
There are a lot of variables that can play into the effectiveness of RPM- prior supplement intake/experience, nutrient intake, full vs. empty stomach, etc. And the effects of RPM are cumulative, and some of them do take a week or two to fully kick in.....

BUT, Every now and again we get a non-responder- if you don't feel RPM is working for you, please send it back and we will gladly allow you to exchange it for another one of our products, or give you a full refund. Please PM me with your info and we will get you taken care of...

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
wow strong first post, strong details.

it could be just a minor adjustment, that we could possibly help you out with .

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just my 2 cents, if you are really struggling with it, I would take RMS up on it. This is a first class org.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Workout, how many scoops of RPM are you mixing with how much water?

You got the watermelon flavor, didn't you? I knew that flavoring would block absorption.
D, I told you.... we'll need to discontinue the Watermelon flavor.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i dont care for watermelon flavor i like the a=1 ste4ak flavored myself

how many "tubs" did you buy?

Ecuaman

Awards
Every now and again we get a non-responder- if you don't feel RPM is working for you, please send it back and we will gladly allow you to exchange it for another one of our products, or give you a full refund. Please PM me with your info and we will get you taken care of...
Danm. Excellent costumer service,you guys have my business from now on.

jcratty75

Awards
my first tub of RPM

A tub wouldnt be a bad idea I love this stuff :head:

Its the first thing i got from your company but def wont be the last for sure
Keep up the good work !!!!!!
Def gonna be gettin the stim free RPM when its available

Im actually login RPM with Pro anabol and WTF pumped and love it so far

workout8485

Awards
There are a lot of variables that can play into the effectiveness of RPM- prior supplement intake/experience, nutrient intake, full vs. empty stomach, etc. And the effects of RPM are cumulative, and some of them do take a week or two to fully kick in.....

BUT, Every now and again we get a non-responder- if you don't feel RPM is working for you, please send it back and we will gladly allow you to exchange it for another one of our products, or give you a full refund. Please PM me with your info and we will get you taken care of...

im 150lb , taking 2 caps 1-2 hours before workout usually on an empty stomach, im on low carbs right now as im cutting down for a few weeks for summer. Been taking for 2 weeks on my 3-4 workout days per week. Ive never been a non responder to any supplemet b4... i do feel more alert/awake on RPM but no real extra pumps... im also taking lipotrophin AM and PM and yohimbine HCI...

thanx for the offer of a refund etc - much appreciated...

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
im 150lb , taking 2 caps 1-2 hours before workout usually on an empty stomach, im on low carbs right now as im cutting down for a few weeks for summer. Been taking for 2 weeks on my 3-4 workout days per week. Ive never been a non responder to any supplemet b4... i do feel more alert/awake on RPM but no real extra pumps... im also taking lipotrophin AM and PM and yohimbine HCI...

seems you may be underdosing. the weight chart isnt a fit all for everyone

what are ur stats.

2 caps 2 hrs before may not do anything for ur try 45-1hr before and up to 3-4 caps and mess witht eh dosing

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
im 180-185 (depending on the day...and I take 5....id up your dose

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Im also around 185 and take 2 in the morning and 3 preworkout.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
ohh...maybe im an RPMhead....i take 5 an hour preworkout....then 2 in the afternoon.....haha...ohh well...speaking of which, i need some more damn rpm

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established

I AGREE Up the dose to 3-4 pills a 1/2 hour to and hour prework out!

And let us know how you feel on that!
Remember this product is not Designed specifically for the “PUMP” I say the pump is almost a side effect of everything else going on from RPM!
Try to up the dose and let us hear the feedback!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

I would up the dose to 3 or 4, and I would take 1-2 on non-workout days just to keep blood levels high- this is necessary to get the cumulative effects :)

PS- low carbs tend to blunt the "pumped" effect...

workout8485

Awards
im findin real improvement in the effects of RPM by keepin the dosing at 2 caps per day but keeping the dosing consistent throughout the week - really findin it helps me lift for longer and heavier...

im findin it gives me sleepless nights though-which is proving a real pain in the butt.... particularly on low carb days, even when i take it as early as 2pm - which is proving a real pain in the butt.... any suggestions as to why this might be? anythin i can do to counter it?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
im findin real improvement in the effects of RPM by keepin the dosing at 2 caps per day but keeping the dosing consistent throughout the week - really findin it helps me lift for longer and heavier...

im findin it gives me sleepless nights though-which is proving a real pain in the butt.... particularly on low carb days, even when i take it as early as 2pm - which is proving a real pain in the butt.... any suggestions as to why this might be? anythin i can do to counter it?
Great feedback- glad it is working for you- and we are finding that even with people that don't get the rush from RPM right away, still get really awesome results from it over time!!!

As for the sleep issues- Melatonin @ 3-6 mg/night 30 minutes before bed does wonders for me, plus Lipo-PM :)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Lipo-PM is a nightly staple supp for me. Love it!!!!!!!!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Workout, how many scoops of RPM are you mixing with how much water?

You got the watermelon flavor, didn't you? I knew that flavoring would block absorption.
D, I told you.... we'll need to discontinue the Watermelon flavor.
Since when did RPM become a pre-workout powder? I don't remember seeing a watermelon flavored RPM.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aw man, now I feel stupid. But hey that aint a bad idea! I would by tubs of it, need a stronger energy drink than whats out there anyways!

Jet

Awards
  • Established
I've been having some trouble with my RPM too, and some advice from the awesome guys at Applied would be great :) I've been taking it a little over a week, the first few days I used it I popped three caps about an hour before workout, empty stomach, etc. And they were great! Awesome energy, aggression, and strength. But after the first few days it stopped working very well. I seem like I get tunnel vision and zone out on my doses now. I tried upping it to one in the morning and 3 pre-workout but that didn't really help either. My body temp is still up and I feel the occasional euphoric feeling through my body but I'm missing those great results from the first few days. Is it possible I'm using too much/too little? I weigh right around 165, and it usually isn't very hard for stims to take effect on me.

Edit: By the way, I've been taking it at the same time every day, same diet, etc.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've been having some trouble with my RPM too, and some advice from the awesome guys at Applied would be great :) I've been taking it a little over a week, the first few days I used it I popped three caps about an hour before workout, empty stomach, etc. And they were great! Awesome energy, aggression, and strength. But after the first few days it stopped working very well. I seem like I get tunnel vision and zone out on my doses now. I tried upping it to one in the morning and 3 pre-workout but that didn't really help either. My body temp is still up and I feel the occasional euphoric feeling through my body but I'm missing those great results from the first few days. Is it possible I'm using too much/too little? I weigh right around 165, and it usually isn't very hard for stims to take effect on me.

Edit: By the way, I've been taking it at the same time every day, same diet, etc.
I would try 2 things- first, lower the dose by 1 cap, and see how this works pre-workout.

The effects of RPM tend to be cumulative, and more is not always better.....

If this does not work, try adding in 1-2 grams of L-tyrosine along with your pre-workout dose of RPM- it is cheap, and makes the stim. effects of RPM last much longer :)

Jet

Awards
  • Established
I would try 2 things- first, lower the dose by 1 cap, and see how this works pre-workout.

The effects of RPM tend to be cumulative, and more is not always better.....

If this does not work, try adding in 1-2 grams of L-tyrosine along with your pre-workout dose of RPM- it is cheap, and makes the stim. effects of RPM last much longer :)
Alright sounds good, I'll lower by pre-workout to 2 caps and take 2 caps on off days as well and report back :thumbsup:

Iron.Addict

Iron.Addict

Awards
  • Established
As for the sleep issues- Melatonin @ 3-6 mg/night 30 minutes before bed does wonders for me, plus Lipo-PM :)
I sleep wonderfully since introducing Lipotrophin-PM into the mix. A+++.