RPM/Neovar/IGF-2?

vtmorrell

Awards
I am about to order a stack of RPM/NeoVar and possibly IFG-2. I am interested in some samples. I am trying to harden up while putting on muscle gains (just like the rest of the world), is this the best stack for me. I am working 50-60 hours a week so my workouts tend to be late at night. After reading a few threads it seems that the IGF-2 is necessary to help me sleep at night after taking the RPM so late. Is the IGF-2 the best supp to take with RPM for gains as well as to allow me to sleep well at night. Also I am a little unfamiliar with the best timing to take these during the day with such a tight schedule, any reccomedations?

vtstone

Awards
sup bro i'm likin the name

i know i've already tried helping but since no one else replied i'll give you a bump. like i've been telling you this stuff works great but someone else will have to tell you about the using it late at night. the igf helps me sleep well but i've only been taking my rpm at 2pm. maybe change the thread title so more ppl look at it to help you with your question, there are a ton of threads with the same title anymore.

Iron.Addict

Iron.Addict

Awards
  • Established
I am about to order a stack of RPM/NeoVar and possibly IFG-2. I am interested in some samples. I am trying to harden up while putting on muscle gains (just like the rest of the world), is this the best stack for me. I am working 50-60 hours a week so my workouts tend to be late at night. After reading a few threads it seems that the IGF-2 is necessary to help me sleep at night after taking the RPM so late. Is the IGF-2 the best supp to take with RPM for gains as well as to allow me to sleep well at night. Also I am a little unfamiliar with the best timing to take these during the day with such a tight schedule, any reccomedations?
What's your bodyweight currently?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
VTmorrell, apologies for missing your question man.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
IGF-2 will improve sleep greatly, but will not counteract RPM's stim effects and let you sleep well shortly after RPM use.

Can you give us a better rundown of your schedule, bodyweight, and any other stats you see relevant, and I'd be happy to make some specific recommendations. Right off the bat, I'd say you'll wanna dose IGF-2 3x/day, and RPM possibly 2 times, with the second dose at least 4-5 hours before bed. Again, get us a little more info and I'll help you out bro.

Also, Please email [email protected] to request samples. Not sure what our current sample stock looks like, but I'm sure we can get you some stuff to try out ;)

vtmorrell

Awards
Thanks guys,

I'm about 165-170 and usually fluctuate a few pounds. My schedule is awful. I am up at about 5:45 during the week and cant make it to the gym until about 7 or 8 at night and I usually just have a shake after that and try to get about 5 or 6 meals in before working out. I have awful genetics so its tough to put on weight. I want to put on a few pounds of lean muscle and harden up.

I am waiting on some samples you guys already sent me so thank you and I cant wait. In fact I got so anxious I just went ahead and ordered RPM/NeoVar and Igf-2 last week and they should all be here in a few days.

Ill keep an update on my progress and look forward to hearing some of your advice. Thanks again.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
ok..... I'd go with:

First thing in the AM on an empty stomach,
3 IGF-2
1-2 RPM (Depending on needed energy boost)

With breakfast,
include Neovar.

Somewhere between 3-4 pm, empty stomach as much as possible,
3 IGF-2
3-4 RPM

Post workout meal,
include Neovar

Before bed,
3-IGF-2

This is my suggestion based on what I can tell your schedule looks like. It won't give you the BEST RPM results as far as a pre-workout booster goes..... but it will be there, I am sure. You'll notice cumulative effects quite well with this dosing scheme as well.

Iron.Addict

Iron.Addict

Awards
  • Established
Take all products on an empty stomach except for Neovar. Take Neovar with high carb meals.

Iron.Addict

Iron.Addict

Awards
  • Established
Have you started your stack?

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
ok..... I'd go with:

First thing in the AM on an empty stomach,
3 IGF-2
1-2 RPM (Depending on needed energy boost)

With breakfast,
include Neovar.

Somewhere between 3-4 pm, empty stomach as much as possible,
3 IGF-2
3-4 RPM

Post workout meal,
include Neovar

Before bed,
3-IGF-2

This is my suggestion based on what I can tell your schedule looks like. It won't give you the BEST RPM results as far as a pre-workout booster goes..... but it will be there, I am sure. You'll notice cumulative effects quite well with this dosing scheme as well.

NICE!!!! LANBANE IS THE MAN!!!!

vtmorrell

Awards
Have you started your stack?
Yeah I started and loved it while I was able to stay on schedule. I have been too busy to keep up a steady schedule though so I havent seen many gains. I actually have lost about 2lbs and a little strength but I can only blame the lack of focus and time.

I am planning to start over again when I get some more time and a structured schedule because as of now I have been squeezing my workouts in the end of my day late at night which is miserable.

I did however finish one bottle of RPM and plan to order another soon. I think my body began to get used to the RPM though because at first I could really feel it and only took two a day. By the end of the bottle I would have to take anywhere from 5 or 6 a day to get any affects.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
get some Reset AD, and take it with the RPM, works crazy good together!