True Life RPM Stories

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
This really happened. I was doing pull downs and something came over me. aggression, rage, focus, strength…I paused…instead of yanking down another rep I pressed in and squeezed in on the bar and squished it together like a pretzel then threw it down.

Next, I grabbed a 45 and stared at it and thought this is not really made of steel it is way too lite…so I growled at the plate and it melted into a pile of warm grey liquid.

To be continued…

Please feel free to share your true RPM story ;)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Geez.... how many caps did you use man?

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
My penis has added 2 inches of girth since ive started taking it :D

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know if it is RPM or not but yesterday this tailgater pissed me off so much I thought about stopping in the middle of the road, getting out and puting my fist through here windshield.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Here is a story, A member of this board is also My superior at my base,He just got back from a yr in korea. He runs about 250lbs Monster.

I gave him 15 rpm told him take 5 before workout let me know whats upo.

UI see him yesterday in the lockerroom and he was like

" today is day 2, I can def feel it more today then yesterday, Just like I read and what you said."

Me " just wait it gets better over time"

him" Im gonna get a bottle of this asap"

werd

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
OK, “REAL” RPM story…so I pop 10 RPM this morning (light day – cardio and abs) and I head off to the gym. I’m running a little late so I’m speeding… a little. Next thing I see is red and blue lights flashing behind me. I hear over the loudspeaker, “Pull your car over NOW”. So I pull over and of course now I’m TICKED.

Cop comes up and says, “Do you know how fast you were going, son?”

I said, “I don’t know 35 or 40?”

The cop says, “You were doing 120 in a 30!”

I said, What? No way! My car can't go that fast!!!” (little did the cop know I put a few RPM in my tank too ;)).

So the cop says, “Get out of the car and let me see your license and registration”.

So I swing my door open and bump the cop back about 2 or 3 feet…I show the cop my almost empty bottle of RPM and say, “ HERE’S my freakin’ license and registration”

I jump up, do a superman punch and lay the cop out!!! She was about 5’2” around 110lbs but she looked tough AND she was asking for it!!!

So, I jumped in the cruiser and took off with lights and sirens flashing! Well, I FINALLY got to the gym and had a great workout! I’m on my way back home now, I’m typing this on then laptop in the cop car! This shotgun is cool! Uh oh…gotta go…I see more lights behind me!

Hey Dirk, can you ship RPM to the county lock up???

:toofunny: The above never happened…or did it??? :D

RPM :head: My sweet RPM...don't ever leave me! :chick:

I know...my issues have issues! :blink:

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
You just knew that cars would take to RPM like a fish to water
Excellent 4 stars

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Thank you! YOU were my secondary inspiration...RPM is my muse! :rofl:

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
The following events are true…

Legs today, I am finishing up a set of inverted leg presses

As I completed the last rep a wave of power I can only describe as Ridiculously Primitive Myotrophism flooded my psyche

I pushed up furiously, and to my dismay the rack violently broke off and flew into the nearest wall crashing through it with tremendous force.

I apologized to the manager for wrecking his machine and he said, “Don’t worry about it, I understand, then he winked at me and showed me his bottle of RPM.” I nodded and walked out

to be continued…

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
The following events are true…

Legs today, I am finishing up a set of inverted leg presses

As I completed the last rep a wave of power I can only describe as Ridiculously Primitive Myotrophism flooded my psyche

I pushed up furiously, and to my dismay the rack violently broke off and flew into the nearest wall crashing through it with tremendous force.

I apologized to the manager for wrecking his machine and he said, “Don’t worry about it, I understand, then he winked at me and showed me his bottle of RPM.” I nodded and walked out

to be continued…

Strange..... there was a news headline earlier of a metal object that some described as looking like part of a leg press seen flying over the capital building. Scrambled fighter jets report it moving too fast for them to track. A witness they interviewed (a large woman in curlers and a mumu) claimed "It sounded like a freight train..... Whooooosh!!!"

Play dumb when the men in darks suits arrive.