1st workout w/rpm/igf2/neovar

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    vtstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    105
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    72.13%

    1st workout w/rpm/igf2/neovar


    WOW!:bb2:

    let me start out by saying that i haven't been on a regular schedule for prob 2 months. and even so this was one of my best workouts i've had in a long time. everyone knows how much starting up after a long break sucks, but i went in and on my first set of bench i couldn't believe the energy i had. i've lost some strength but that was expected. i pumped up real quick too, just as good as the pumps i would get when i was on noxplode/nitrix/cellmass for weeks. i did this yesterday and i'm sore as hell now, but damn i definitely busted my ass through that workout thanks to the stack. the rpm is nuts, i took only 2 capsules to try it out. i was bouncing off the walls for hours after my workout! i came home and was just pacing around the house. i also have been dosing down the igf until i get a feel for it. all in all i am very happy and its only been two days since i got this stuff.

  2. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    241543
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    35.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by vtstone View Post
    WOW!:bb2:

    let me start out by saying that i haven't been on a regular schedule for prob 2 months. and even so this was one of my best workouts i've had in a long time. everyone knows how much starting up after a long break sucks, but i went in and on my first set of bench i couldn't believe the energy i had. i've lost some strength but that was expected. i pumped up real quick too, just as good as the pumps i would get when i was on noxplode/nitrix/cellmass for weeks. i did this yesterday and i'm sore as hell now, but damn i definitely busted my ass through that workout thanks to the stack. the rpm is nuts, i took only 2 capsules to try it out. i was bouncing off the walls for hours after my workout! i came home and was just pacing around the house. i also have been dosing down the igf until i get a feel for it. all in all i am very happy and its only been two days since i got this stuff.

    Nice!!!! It will just keep getting better with time!!! Keep us posted!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  3. New Member
    vtstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    105
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    72.13%

    oh yea and i guess its also worth pointing out that at first i thought i wouldn't get to sleep cause of the rpm, but i started to mellow out after taking the last dose of igf2. and then i slept like a baby and woke up with morning wood. dunno if thats cause its been a while or hopefully my T levels are going up!
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    Outside Backer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,629
    Rep Power
    89665
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    81.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    that stack is sexy as ****
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  5. New Member
    Joint Fracture's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    133
    Rep Power
    196
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    98.03%

    Initial RPM impression


    Good to hear VT. In the interest of economy, I'll post my impressions in this thread as well.
    ------------------------------
    OK, picked up supps at mail drop and tore open box like a condom packet on prom night.

    Took 3 caps. Drove to gym about 25 minutes later and drank my pre workout shake (30g waxy maize, 25g custom TP protein blend, and half serving of Poseidon).
    Also on 4th month of AP, and other than ok pumps, have had zero lipid loss, much to my chagrin. Hoping RPM will help.
    Anyway, here goes;


    -Strength: got couple extra reps here and there, felt a bit stronger...(B+)

    -Focus/psycho motor connection: intense, looked in mirror and had a wide-eyed look, felt a little like Ergo's AMP, but for some reason, slightly stronger...(A+)

    -Thermogenesis: sweat like a wolverine on habanero sauce...(A)

    -Social guts: not quite enough to approach the 9.2 chic on the treadmill, but enough to at least stalk her out in the parking lot after training...(B-)

    -Androgenic/anti E: N/A, too soon to tell.

    Good overall first impression. Final score so far somewhere between A- and B+.

    -JF
  6. New Member
    riseboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    34
    Posts
    364
    Rep Power
    275
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    50.93%

    subbed. I look forward to hearing how this works for you.

    To the AN guys,

    I've thought about doing the AN stack after JW/Pro-A. Do you think the IGF2 component would be unwise after this current log since I should be giving my hormones a chances to "chill out" for a while?
  7. AI Sports Fitness Expert
    buffhunk29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,497
    Rep Power
    868
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    0.02%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by vtstone View Post
    WOW!:bb2:

    let me start out by saying that i haven't been on a regular schedule for prob 2 months. and even so this was one of my best workouts i've had in a long time. everyone knows how much starting up after a long break sucks, but i went in and on my first set of bench i couldn't believe the energy i had. i've lost some strength but that was expected. i pumped up real quick too, just as good as the pumps i would get when i was on noxplode/nitrix/cellmass for weeks. i did this yesterday and i'm sore as hell now, but damn i definitely busted my ass through that workout thanks to the stack. the rpm is nuts, i took only 2 capsules to try it out. i was bouncing off the walls for hours after my workout! i came home and was just pacing around the house. i also have been dosing down the igf until i get a feel for it. all in all i am very happy and its only been two days since i got this stuff.
    Bro this is awesome!! Glad to hear you had a GREAT KICK START BACK TO THE GYM!! !
    Nothing like taking a lay off and then coming back to have a workout that is out of control to boost motivation and keep you going!!

    This is only going to get better for you as you continue to use it!!

    Yea man I agree with you IGF-2 Helps my quality of SLEEP SOOO MUCH!! Plus a lot of other various functions!

    Hope this keeps up for you!! Please continue to log this I am excited to see your gains getting back into the Swing of things!
  8. AI Sports Fitness Expert
    buffhunk29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,497
    Rep Power
    868
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    0.02%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Joint Fracture View Post
    Good to hear VT. In the interest of economy, I'll post my impressions in this thread as well.
    ------------------------------
    OK, picked up supps at mail drop and tore open box like a condom packet on prom night.

    Took 3 caps. Drove to gym about 25 minutes later and drank my pre workout shake (30g waxy maize, 25g custom TP protein blend, and half serving of Poseidon).
    Also on 4th month of AP, and other than ok pumps, have had zero lipid loss, much to my chagrin. Hoping RPM will help.
    Anyway, here goes;


    -Strength: got couple extra reps here and there, felt a bit stronger...(B+)

    -Focus/psycho motor connection: intense, looked in mirror and had a wide-eyed look, felt a little like Ergo's AMP, but for some reason, slightly stronger...(A+)
    -Thermogenesis: sweat like a wolverine on habanero sauce...(A)
    -Social guts: not quite enough to approach the 9.2 chic on the treadmill, but enough to at least stalk her out in the parking lot after training...(B-)

    -Androgenic/anti E: N/A, too soon to tell.

    Good overall first impression. Final score so far somewhere between A- and B+.

    -JF

    Hey Joint Fracture
    Bro nice REVIEW!! I love the descriptions of how you were feeling!! The ARE ON POINT TO A T!!!!!
    I have yet to lose the INSANE INTENSE FOCUS! I STILL GET THIS CRAZY ALPHA MALE MENTALITY! I just pick up an weight close my eyes and when I open them I am a different person on a mission to DESTROY THE WEIGHT!!!

    HAHA I AM WITH YOU ON THE SAWEATING!! I moved to Orlando for the summer for school and working out down here in this kinda heat is ridiculous!!!!
    Glad you are enjoying RPM SO FAR!!! Keep us posted!
  9. AI Sports Fitness Expert
    buffhunk29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,497
    Rep Power
    868
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    0.02%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by riseboi View Post
    subbed. I look forward to hearing how this works for you.

    To the AN guys,

    I've thought about doing the AN stack after JW/Pro-A. Do you think the IGF2 component would be unwise after this current log since I should be giving my hormones a chances to "chill out" for a while?
    Bro you can do what you want but i would use the RPM and NEOVAR and about half way through throw in the IGF-2 and continue on RPM!!
  10. New Member
    Joint Fracture's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    133
    Rep Power
    196
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    98.03%

    Quote Originally Posted by buffhunk29 View Post
    Hey Joint Fracture
    Bro nice REVIEW!! I love the descriptions of how you were feeling!! The ARE ON POINT TO A T!!!!!
    I have yet to lose the INSANE INTENSE FOCUS! I STILL GET THIS CRAZY ALPHA MALE MENTALITY! I just pick up an weight close my eyes and when I open them I am a different person on a mission to DESTROY THE WEIGHT!!!

    HAHA I AM WITH YOU ON THE SAWEATING!! I moved to Orlando for the summer for school and working out down here in this kinda heat is ridiculous!!!!
    Glad you are enjoying RPM SO FAR!!! Keep us posted!
    Buff,
    Glad you liked the review. Acknowledged on the Orlando humidity. I'll chime in with more updates down the road.
  11. AI Sports Fitness Expert
    buffhunk29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,497
    Rep Power
    868
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    0.02%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Joint Fracture View Post
    Buff,
    Glad you liked the review. Acknowledged on the Orlando humidity. I'll chime in with more updates down the road.
    YOU BETTER!!!!!!! OR ELSE the RPM FARRY will come to your place and take all that you have left and replace it with a sub par supplement!!! HAHA I was going to put a name but i prob shouldnt!!HAHAHA!!!!
  12. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    241543
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    35.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by riseboi View Post
    subbed. I look forward to hearing how this works for you.

    To the AN guys,

    I've thought about doing the AN stack after JW/Pro-A. Do you think the IGF2 component would be unwise after this current log since I should be giving my hormones a chances to "chill out" for a while?
    Nah- you can jump right into the IGF-2, it works through some different mechanisms......
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  13. New Member
    Joint Fracture's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    133
    Rep Power
    196
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    98.03%

    Quote Originally Posted by buffhunk29 View Post
    YOU BETTER!!!!!!! OR ELSE the RPM FARRY will come to your place and take all that you have left and replace it with a sub par supplement!!! HAHA I was going to put a name but i prob shouldnt!!HAHAHA!!!!

    LOL!

    PS: 10 pm and I'm still a bit wired. Might have to break out the Liquid Relaxation!
  14. New Member
    riseboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    34
    Posts
    364
    Rep Power
    275
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    50.93%

    Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Nah- you can jump right into the IGF-2, it works through some different mechanisms......
    NOICE!!! It looks like my next stack will have AN written all over it! (Literally)
  15. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    241543
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    35.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by riseboi View Post
    NOICE!!! It looks like my next stack will have AN written all over it! (Literally)
    Awesome- you will not be dissapointed!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  16. New Member
    vtstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    105
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    72.13%

    i couldn't make it to the gym yesterday. had to do mulching all day around the house so i got a workout in doing that. still took everything. the energy you get from RPM is hard to describe. it's not really noticeable at first, but after a while you feel like you are more wide awake then you ever had been in your life, and then it just stays like that for hours. i have noticed that for the 2nd morning in a row i woke up starving. i had a shake an hour before my last igf dose, but maybe i'll try to take one half hour or so after it and then go to bed. the whole empty stomach thing is the only downside to this stack that i've noticed.
  17. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    241543
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    35.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by vtstone View Post
    i couldn't make it to the gym yesterday. had to do mulching all day around the house so i got a workout in doing that. still took everything. the energy you get from RPM is hard to describe. it's not really noticeable at first, but after a while you feel like you are more wide awake then you ever had been in your life, and then it just stays like that for hours. i have noticed that for the 2nd morning in a row i woke up starving. i had a shake an hour before my last igf dose, but maybe i'll try to take one half hour or so after it and then go to bed. the whole empty stomach thing is the only downside to this stack that i've noticed.
    Yeah- I hate it- but both compounds just work better on an empty stomach- I just want you guys to get more bang for your buck
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  18. New Member
    Joint Fracture's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    133
    Rep Power
    196
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    98.03%

    Up-frick'in-date


    Had to take an extra rest day off because back and hamstrings were killing me from the 3 cap RPM workout.

    Might have been a bit too strong for a first dose. Was wired up all day and had a hard time sleeping. The methyls must have just swam right through the liver unopposed!
    Cut it down to two caps before workout. Also took preworkout shake (maize+protein+CEE, but minus the Poseidon).
    ----------------------------------

    -Strength: Still good. Weight moved up as required by log book (no PR, but good never the less). (B+)

    -Focus/psycho-motor: Very good, but not as intense because of the lower dosage. Didn't have the Charles Manson look when I checked myself in mirror. (A-)

    -Thermogenesis: still sweat like a Thracian slave oarsman in a Roman attack vessel. It was a cooler rainy day so I wore my sweats rather than my rag top or T, but even so, I think it's still partly from the RPM. (A)

    -Pump: Good. Don't know if that is part of the waxy m & cee or RPM. Pumps have always been spotty anyway. (B-)

    -Androgenic/anit E: N/A still a bit soon to notice effect.
    ------------------------------

    Good overall training session. I liked the 3 cap dose, but the sides were harsh. I might try 2.5 caps next round (dump half in a blank gel cap).
    I still think 3 caps would be good for an early morning training session, especially if I skipped my morning coffee.

    Final grade: A-
  19. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85511
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    32.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Riseboi,

    I'll trade you a bottle of RPM for your Lat definition....
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  20. New Member
    riseboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    34
    Posts
    364
    Rep Power
    275
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    50.93%

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Riseboi,

    I'll trade you a bottle of RPM for your Lat definition....
    LOL!!!! Had I not won the the 2 bottles of RPM, I'd be looking for a scalpel right now. So, I think I'll hang onto them; i think you'll wanna see them get better during my AN uber stack.

    But you can have this though....enjoy

  21. New Member
    Joint Fracture's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    133
    Rep Power
    196
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    98.03%

    Uugh!

    Picked up a bug and I'm wiped out. Took RPM yesterday and it was enough to get me through the workout, but today I'm zapped.
    I'll have to sit out the sore throat/fever for a couple days.

    Uugh!

  22. New Member
    vtstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    105
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    72.13%

    switched up my dosage a little bit with the rpm. monday and tues dragged a little even though i popped 3. so weds i took one in the am when i woke up, then i took 2 pre workout along with the igf2. i dunno what happened but the pump was insane and i was back to my sweaty self. my arms felt swoll after my warmup set. i seem to respond best with 2 and not 3...??? i will try 4 at a time one of these days to see what happens. legs this afternoon.
  23. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    241543
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    35.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by vtstone View Post
    switched up my dosage a little bit with the rpm. monday and tues dragged a little even though i popped 3. so weds i took one in the am when i woke up, then i took 2 pre workout along with the igf2. i dunno what happened but the pump was insane and i was back to my sweaty self. my arms felt swoll after my warmup set. i seem to respond best with 2 and not 3...??? i will try 4 at a time one of these days to see what happens. legs this afternoon.
    I have heard the same thing grom a lot of people- the cumulative effects of RPM are the best ones- that is why you can decrease the dose after a while in many cases
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  24. New Member
    Joint Fracture's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    133
    Rep Power
    196
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    98.03%

    F*ck an a!

    Bug progressed to bronchitis. Temp went up to about 100.2 degrees. Miserable. Looking forward to getting back to training maybe mid week if this clears up.

    Crap!

  25. New Member
    vtstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    105
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    72.13%

    Quote Originally Posted by Joint Fracture View Post
    F*ck an a!

    Bug progressed to bronchitis. Temp went up to about 100.2 degrees. Miserable. Looking forward to getting back to training maybe mid week if this clears up.

    Crap!

    sucks man. good luck restin up you'll be back in the gym in no time.
  26. New Member
    Joint Fracture's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    133
    Rep Power
    196
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    98.03%

    Thanks VT.
    It's maddening to start a new supplement and then have to quit after a couple days with illness.

    But, not much can be done. Just have to recover and start over.
  27. New Member
    vtstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    105
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    72.13%

    Quote Originally Posted by Joint Fracture View Post
    Thanks VT.
    It's maddening to start a new supplement and then have to quit after a couple days with illness.

    But, not much can be done. Just have to recover and start over.
    i know the feeling. i keep going out of town on the weekends and it pisses me off that i can't stay on the stack and lift. i try to take some of the doses but i feel bad missing a couple days here and there. at least you know when you get healthly you'll have RPM to give you that boost the first time back
  28. New Member
    Joint Fracture's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    133
    Rep Power
    196
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    98.03%

    Agreed, those missing workouts can get annoying.

    If all goes well, I'll be shooting for Wednesday as my 1st day back.
  29. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    241543
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    35.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by vtstone View Post
    i know the feeling. i keep going out of town on the weekends and it pisses me off that i can't stay on the stack and lift. i try to take some of the doses but i feel bad missing a couple days here and there. at least you know when you get healthly you'll have RPM to give you that boost the first time back
    I hate it for you bud- being sick period blows...
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  30. New Member
    vtmorrell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    94
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    26.67%

    impressive


    i just received the package this weekend and the second I opened it i popped the recommended dosage and waited until it was time for the gym. I must admit im not big on leg days but I decided to really put this stuff to the test and start with a leg day. it was amazing. I usually get bored with leg day and fly through my sets so I can get to abbs but this day I was into it. I was able to put a lot more focus and concentration into each rep because the pumps were so intense. The only regret I had was waddling around the office for the next two days because i was so damn sore. With the package I also receieved some samples. I tried out the controlled labs purple wrath and it had to be expired. I dont know what happened but I sware it tasted like laundry detergent mixed with dog ****. I heard it wasnt supposed to be so bad so i think this was a bad batch but im now scared to try the rest.

    anyways these products are great and I am now a loyal customer and user.

    Ive been swamped at work so this is me catching up on my reviews.

    Chest day-
    Last night after 2 unplanned off days was chest day. This is usually my favorite day and even after a horrible work day and 4 hours since I took the last dosage of rpm I had an awesome workout. Although I did not get the energy I had the first day right after I took it, I felt the pumps and noticed the sweat. I was able to pump out a few more reps that usual and didnt want to leave the gym. this **** is great. I will keep posted

    thanks for the recom. stoner
  31. New Member
    Joint Fracture's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    133
    Rep Power
    196
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    98.03%

    Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    I hate it for you bud- being sick period blows...
    Yikes! I didn't realize Stone was sick too.

    Get well soon bro!
  32. New Member
    vtstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    105
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    72.13%

    nope i'm not sick! i was just going out of town the past 2 weekends.

    haha you know this is a killer stack when i got my buddy enjoying leg day! glad its working for ya morrell.

    my update: i started this stack on 6/5, and since then i've had only 10 workouts. but i've gone up from 169 to 172. i'm not bulking, just keeping with the same diet, actually stricter than usual so it's gotta be all muscle and i'm looking much leaner. took me a little to find the optimal times to dose this but i think i have it now. i went to the gym pissed off today and i was shaking when i came home just from doing arms. the pumps start on the first set. the endurance is there. sweat comes and goes depending how much i rest. strength is going up steadily but hard to tell how much since i haven't lifted in a while. time will tell.
  33. AI Sports Fitness Expert
    buffhunk29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,497
    Rep Power
    868
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    0.02%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by vtstone View Post
    nope i'm not sick! i was just going out of town the past 2 weekends.

    haha you know this is a killer stack when i got my buddy enjoying leg day! glad its working for ya morrell.

    my update: i started this stack on 6/5, and since then i've had only 10 workouts. but i've gone up from 169 to 172. i'm not bulking, just keeping with the same diet, actually stricter than usual so it's gotta be all muscle and i'm looking much leaner. took me a little to find the optimal times to dose this but i think i have it now. i went to the gym pissed off today and i was shaking when i came home just from doing arms. the pumps start on the first set. the endurance is there. sweat comes and goes depending how much i rest. strength is going up steadily but hard to tell how much since i haven't lifted in a while. time will tell.

    NOT BAD AT ALL!!!
    Glad you are having GREAT RESULTS!!!! :bb3: !!!!
  34. New Member
    Joint Fracture's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    133
    Rep Power
    196
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    98.03%

    Quote Originally Posted by vtstone View Post
    nope i'm not sick! i was just going out of town the past 2 weekends.
    Noted. Just yanking on rms's chain to see if he'd bite.

    haha you know this is a killer stack when i got my buddy enjoying leg day! glad its working for ya morrell.

    my update: i started this stack on 6/5, and since then i've had only 10 workouts. but i've gone up from 169 to 172. i'm not bulking, just keeping with the same diet, actually stricter than usual so it's gotta be all muscle and i'm looking much leaner. took me a little to find the optimal times to dose this but i think i have it now. i went to the gym pissed off today and i was shaking when i came home just from doing arms. the pumps start on the first set. the endurance is there. sweat comes and goes depending how much i rest. strength is going up steadily but hard to tell how much since i haven't lifted in a while. time will tell.
    Good to hear. Keep at it.
  35. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    241543
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    35.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by vtstone View Post
    nope i'm not sick! i was just going out of town the past 2 weekends.

    haha you know this is a killer stack when i got my buddy enjoying leg day! glad its working for ya morrell.

    my update: i started this stack on 6/5, and since then i've had only 10 workouts. but i've gone up from 169 to 172. i'm not bulking, just keeping with the same diet, actually stricter than usual so it's gotta be all muscle and i'm looking much leaner. took me a little to find the optimal times to dose this but i think i have it now. i went to the gym pissed off today and i was shaking when i came home just from doing arms. the pumps start on the first set. the endurance is there. sweat comes and goes depending how much i rest. strength is going up steadily but hard to tell how much since i haven't lifted in a while. time will tell.
    sweet!!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  36. New Member
    vtstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    105
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    72.13%

    its been a while since my last post but...

    these supps are rocking. it seems to be hit or miss for me sometimes with the RPM dosing but i'm getting it down. the igf2 i started dosing 4 caps before bed only, the morning and mid day on an empty stomach was killing me and honestly its one of those things i can't tell if its working except for my sleep quality.

    i had back today. i took 1 RPM at 12pm, then another at 3 before my lift. 4 sets of 12 pullups. then on to dumbbell rows. i felt strong today, so it went like this...

    105x12
    115x12
    130x12
    140x10
    150x6

    that 150 was a PR for me and again i've just been working out for not even a month straight yet. lately the sweat hasn't been there for me, but today I was dripping on every set. extreme focus! i was in the zone. the energy was borderline too much, i wanted to vomit after the last 3 sets. you def have to watch yourself with the RPM and neovar. i went too hard at the beginning and the rest of my workout i could barely stand to do and i cut it short.

    BUT...the fact that you have the ability to push yourself that hard amazes me. i've been under the weather with girl bs and i think its been affecting my results and today i just got the aggression out. i also set another PR with dumbell presses on monday knocking out 80x12, 90x8, 105x6, 110x 4, then 115x3. never benched any bigger than the 105s before this summer.

    weight is hovering between 171-172 right now. hard to say about mass gains because i've been mtn biking and hiking for 1-2hrs three or four times a week. the abs are starting to poke though. long post i know but had to let everyone know, have a good 4th of JULY!!
  37. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    241543
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    35.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by vtstone View Post
    its been a while since my last post but...

    these supps are rocking. it seems to be hit or miss for me sometimes with the RPM dosing but i'm getting it down. the igf2 i started dosing 4 caps before bed only, the morning and mid day on an empty stomach was killing me and honestly its one of those things i can't tell if its working except for my sleep quality.

    i had back today. i took 1 RPM at 12pm, then another at 3 before my lift. 4 sets of 12 pullups. then on to dumbbell rows. i felt strong today, so it went like this...

    105x12
    115x12
    130x12
    140x10
    150x6

    that 150 was a PR for me and again i've just been working out for not even a month straight yet. lately the sweat hasn't been there for me, but today I was dripping on every set. extreme focus! i was in the zone. the energy was borderline too much, i wanted to vomit after the last 3 sets. you def have to watch yourself with the RPM and neovar. i went too hard at the beginning and the rest of my workout i could barely stand to do and i cut it short.

    BUT...the fact that you have the ability to push yourself that hard amazes me. i've been under the weather with girl bs and i think its been affecting my results and today i just got the aggression out. i also set another PR with dumbell presses on monday knocking out 80x12, 90x8, 105x6, 110x 4, then 115x3. never benched any bigger than the 105s before this summer.

    weight is hovering between 171-172 right now. hard to say about mass gains because i've been mtn biking and hiking for 1-2hrs three or four times a week. the abs are starting to poke though. long post i know but had to let everyone know, have a good 4th of JULY!!
    Sweet- sounds like you are really getting some good gains- don't necessarily judge progress by the scale- if you are getting leaner and stronger while hovering around the same weight- you are definitely gaining muscle!!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  38. New Member
    vtstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    105
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    72.13%

    Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Sweet- sounds like you are really getting some good gains- don't necessarily judge progress by the scale- if you are getting leaner and stronger while hovering around the same weight- you are definitely gaining muscle!!!
    oh believe me i know. i just wish i was back at school where we had an electronic body fat tester. right now i just have to look in the mirror to tell and its hard to see small changes in your bmi that way. i've got a caliper but thats such a pain in the ass unless i have a friend do it, then the results are usually not comparable anyway. well guess i gotta keep lifting...:good:
  39. New Member
    Joint Fracture's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    133
    Rep Power
    196
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    98.03%

    Keep at it VT. Sounds like you're doing well. Bummer with the wench trouble, that can definitely effect your training.

    I'm coming off my worst bronchitis of my life. Got 3 sessions in since my semi recovery.

    I think I attenuated somewhat to the stimulant. I haven't had that same Jeffrey Dahmer look like that first time.

    Sweating trailed off a bit also. It's still a good boost before training, but looking forward to the stim free version so I can take it on off days to take advantage of the cumulative effects. I'm popping 'em only on workout days at this point.
    Last edited by Joint Fracture; 07-04-2007 at 12:35 AM. Reason: clarification
  40. Superman
    Manu20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    4,076
    Rep Power
    2177
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    52.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Sounds great so far VT, im thinking about running some igf myself. GOod luck w/ the rest of the log.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. RPM/Drive/NeoVar/IGF-2
    By asavage24 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-04-2008, 01:56 AM
  2. Stacking IGF2,NeoVar, and..
    By mburrz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-03-2008, 02:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in