Product Request

  1. Thumbs up Product Request


    Since RPM is making my workouts so intense, I am getting rather sore.

    Please come out with a recovery product soon

    I realize you guys have a ton going on, but down the road this would be great


  2. Heh... AN aint no joke thats for sure. If they did a recovery product I might not need to buy from anyone else.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by johnfaceman View Post
    Heh... AN aint no joke thats for sure. If they did a recovery product I might not need to buy from anyone else.
    We have actually been talking about this in product development meetings
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    We have actually been talking about this in product development meetings
    AWESOME!

  5. Well I guess you can read our minds. you know what that means... WITCH... BURN HIM!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by johnfaceman View Post
    Well I guess you can read our minds. you know what that means... WITCH... BURN HIM!
    Makes me think of that Halloween "The Simpsons" when Marge was a witch
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  7. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Makes me think of that Halloween "The Simpsons" when Marge was a witch
    Uncanny... he knew exactly what I was referencing... once again, Im not sayin... Im just sayin

  8. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    We have actually been talking about this in product development meetings
    OH YA YOU KNOW HOW WE DO!!!!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    We have actually been talking about this in product development meetings
    Any update to this?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Iron.Addict View Post
    Any update to this?
    Got a few ideas
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  11. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Got a few ideas
    This man is never out of IDEAS!! HE IS A TRUE GENIUS

  12. Quote Originally Posted by buffhunk29 View Post
    This man is never out of IDEAS!! HE IS A TRUE GENIUS
    Shall we call him a GOD bro?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Iron.Addict View Post
    Shall we call him a GOD bro?
    A SUPPLEMENT GOD!!!!! A GREAT GREEK SUPPLEMENT GOD!!!!

  14. I dub him, Testicules The Magnificent.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Nother product request
    By Cosmo in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-30-2005, 12:48 AM
  2. Product request
    By Forster in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-18-2005, 04:15 PM
  3. product request
    By Siberian in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-22-2005, 03:14 AM
  4. Product Requests
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 10-25-2004, 04:28 AM
Log in
Log in