LBM Phase & Applied Nutriceuticals

  1. Registered User
    Iron.Addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    297
    Answers
    0

    LBM Phase & Applied Nutriceuticals


    For someone who is looking to start a LBM phase, how would you recommend taking NeoVar, RPM, IGF-2 and possibly Lipotophin-PM? Bodyweight of about 205 pounds.

  2. Registered User
    Outside Backer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,629
    Answers
    0

    are u the iron addict that trains all teh client and has the kickass workout routine

    Im not familiar with LBM phase

    can I get some more info
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  3. Registered User
    Iron.Addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    297
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    are u the iron addict that trains all teh client and has the kickass workout routine

    Im not familiar with LBM phase

    can I get some more info
    Nope, not I. Just starting a lean body mass diet and training regiman and wonder the best ways to map out the use of the AN products.
    •   
       

  4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron.Addict View Post
    For someone who is looking to start a LBM phase, how would you recommend taking NeoVar, RPM, IGF-2 and possibly Lipotophin-PM? Bodyweight of about 205 pounds.

    NeoVar- 2x a day at recommended dosage on the bottle (205 will be 8 caps a day)- once with your Post-workout meal, and once with your largest carb meal of the day.

    RPM- 2x a day- once when you first wake up (2 caps), and once before your workout (3 caps). On off days, take 2 caps when you first wake up....

    IGF-2- Take 3x a day; Take 3 capsules with RPM 1st thing in the morning (gets absorbed better); take 3 capsules Pre-WO with RPM, and then take 3 in the evening between meals or before bed (if you are taking Lipo PM before bed, it will be overkill).

    Lipo-PM- Take 2 before bed, if you are taking IGF-2, take the IGF-2 2 hrs. before bed, and the Lipo PM 45 minutes before bedtime....


    This will build some crazy strength and lean body mass- you will love the results!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  5. Registered User
    Iron.Addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    297
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    NeoVar- 2x a day at recommended dosage on the bottle (205 will be 8 caps a day)- once with your Post-workout meal, and once with your largest carb meal of the day.

    RPM- 2x a day- once when you first wake up (2 caps), and once before your workout (3 caps). On off days, take 2 caps when you first wake up....

    IGF-2- Take 3x a day; Take 3 capsules with RPM 1st thing in the morning (gets absorbed better); take 3 capsules Pre-WO with RPM, and then take 3 in the evening between meals or before bed (if you are taking Lipo PM before bed, it will be overkill).

    Lipo-PM- Take 2 before bed, if you are taking IGF-2, take the IGF-2 2 hrs. before bed, and the Lipo PM 45 minutes before bedtime....


    This will build some crazy strength and lean body mass- you will love the results!!
    Thanks for the info, Dirk. I will send you an email with breakdowns to see what you think.
  6. Registered User
    Outside Backer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,629
    Answers
    0

    before and after pics would rock as well
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  7. Registered User
    Iron.Addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    297
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    before and after pics would rock as well
    Hmm, might be a good idea right there. Motivational for myself and put AN to the test.

    Once Dirks reads his emails, he will know exactly who I am and may hook something up here.
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron.Addict View Post
    Hmm, might be a good idea right there. Motivational for myself and put AN to the test.

    Once Dirks reads his emails, he will know exactly who I am and may hook something up here.
    J-
    What's up buddy!! Yeah- check your mail- I gotcha covered!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  9. AI Sports Fitness Expert
    Board Sponsor
    buffhunk29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,497
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron.Addict View Post
    For someone who is looking to start a LBM phase, how would you recommend taking NeoVar, RPM, IGF-2 and possibly Lipotophin-PM? Bodyweight of about 205 pounds.
    GOOD LUCK BROTHA!!! Time to get somethings rocking!!!


    Lets see the plan you intend on using!
  10. Registered User
    Iron.Addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    297
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    NeoVar- 2x a day at recommended dosage on the bottle (205 will be 8 caps a day)- once with your Post-workout meal, and once with your largest carb meal of the day.

    RPM- 2x a day- once when you first wake up (2 caps), and once before your workout (3 caps). On off days, take 2 caps when you first wake up....

    IGF-2- Take 3x a day; Take 3 capsules with RPM 1st thing in the morning (gets absorbed better); take 3 capsules Pre-WO with RPM, and then take 3 in the evening between meals or before bed (if you are taking Lipo PM before bed, it will be overkill).

    Lipo-PM- Take 2 before bed, if you are taking IGF-2, take the IGF-2 2 hrs. before bed, and the Lipo PM 45 minutes before bedtime....


    This will build some crazy strength and lean body mass- you will love the results!!

    Thanks for your help.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-14-2008, 05:48 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-07-2007, 03:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in