LBM Phase & Applied Nutriceuticals

1. Registered User
    Answers

LBM Phase & Applied Nutriceuticals

For someone who is looking to start a LBM phase, how would you recommend taking NeoVar, RPM, IGF-2 and possibly Lipotophin-PM? Bodyweight of about 205 pounds.

2. Registered User
    Answers

are u the iron addict that trains all teh client and has the kickass workout routine

Im not familiar with LBM phase

can I get some more info
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    are u the iron addict that trains all teh client and has the kickass workout routine

Im not familiar with LBM phase

can I get some more info
    Nope, not I. Just starting a lean body mass diet and training regiman and wonder the best ways to map out the use of the AN products.
    •   

4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Iron.Addict View Post
    For someone who is looking to start a LBM phase, how would you recommend taking NeoVar, RPM, IGF-2 and possibly Lipotophin-PM? Bodyweight of about 205 pounds.

NeoVar- 2x a day at recommended dosage on the bottle (205 will be 8 caps a day)- once with your Post-workout meal, and once with your largest carb meal of the day.

RPM- 2x a day- once when you first wake up (2 caps), and once before your workout (3 caps). On off days, take 2 caps when you first wake up....

IGF-2- Take 3x a day; Take 3 capsules with RPM 1st thing in the morning (gets absorbed better); take 3 capsules Pre-WO with RPM, and then take 3 in the evening between meals or before bed (if you are taking Lipo PM before bed, it will be overkill).

Lipo-PM- Take 2 before bed, if you are taking IGF-2, take the IGF-2 2 hrs. before bed, and the Lipo PM 45 minutes before bedtime....

This will build some crazy strength and lean body mass- you will love the results!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    NeoVar- 2x a day at recommended dosage on the bottle (205 will be 8 caps a day)- once with your Post-workout meal, and once with your largest carb meal of the day.

RPM- 2x a day- once when you first wake up (2 caps), and once before your workout (3 caps). On off days, take 2 caps when you first wake up....

IGF-2- Take 3x a day; Take 3 capsules with RPM 1st thing in the morning (gets absorbed better); take 3 capsules Pre-WO with RPM, and then take 3 in the evening between meals or before bed (if you are taking Lipo PM before bed, it will be overkill).

Lipo-PM- Take 2 before bed, if you are taking IGF-2, take the IGF-2 2 hrs. before bed, and the Lipo PM 45 minutes before bedtime....

This will build some crazy strength and lean body mass- you will love the results!!
    Thanks for the info, Dirk. I will send you an email with breakdowns to see what you think.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

before and after pics would rock as well
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    before and after pics would rock as well
    Hmm, might be a good idea right there. Motivational for myself and put AN to the test.

Once Dirks reads his emails, he will know exactly who I am and may hook something up here.
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Hmm, might be a good idea right there. Motivational for myself and put AN to the test.

Once Dirks reads his emails, he will know exactly who I am and may hook something up here.
    J-
    What's up buddy!! Yeah- check your mail- I gotcha covered!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  9. AI Sports Fitness Expert
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

GOOD LUCK BROTHA!!! Time to get somethings rocking!!!

Lets see the plan you intend on using!
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post

Thanks for your help.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-14-2008, 05:48 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-07-2007, 03:36 PM