RPM Questions?

tom1234

Awards
Do you take RPM on non workout days?

Do you take the whole serving at once or split it throughout the day?

rafter

Awards
I only take it on workout days prior to workout. Not sure why you would want to take them on "off" days. Now if you do cardio on your "off" days, then you may want to take it to give yourself more drive. Also, on a cardio only day, I would step down the dosage. Maybe take 2 instead of 5.

Just my $.02

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
to get the cumulative effects I would take about 1/2 to 1/3 of the dose on off days, and definately on cardio days

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established

If you're looking for a pre-workout supplement, then no. You can dose as you need pre-workout and still blast some weights. If you're looking for a supplement that does this while improving body comp to a great degree, dropping fat, boosting test, and increasing overall anabolism...... then dose daily. Even when dosing daily, you can do a slightly lower amount, and still get some very drastic improvements. Throw IGF-2 in there if you would like to rule your local gym.

If dosing pre-workout, take the whole serving around an hour before working out, on an empty stomach preferably. If you'd like, you can dose 1st thing in the am as well.

Non-workout days, first thing in the am.

Me? I use it 2x/day, everyday.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

If you're looking for a pre-workout supplement, then no. You can dose as you need pre-workout and still blast some weights. If you're looking for a supplement that does this while improving body comp to a great degree, dropping fat, boosting test, and increasing overall anabolism...... then dose daily. Even when dosing daily, you can do a slightly lower amount, and still get some very drastic improvements. Throw IGF-2 in there if you would like to rule your local gym.

If dosing pre-workout, take the whole serving around an hour before working out, on an empty stomach preferably. If you'd like, you can dose 1st thing in the am as well.

Non-workout days, first thing in the am.

Me? I use it 2x/day, everyday.
Good looking out as usual!!!!!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i personally take 2 up waking.

then dose as usual before workout.

its building up like a volcano within me :)

tom1234

Awards

I am 20 years old is it worth getting some IGF-2 to stack with the RPM or is it pointless at my age?

Thanks

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

I am 20 years old is it worth getting some IGF-2 to stack with the RPM or is it pointless at my age?

Thanks
IGF-2 and RPM work extremely well together, so yes, it is worth getting- you will be very pleased :)

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
is this ok with no and other preworkout drinks?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Completely fine...... just start low and work your way up if the PWO drinks you use are full of caffeine. Or honestly better yet, go full dose on RPM and back off on your drink dose for awhile.