bumpski! how are these coming along?
Bump for info boys
Patients guys, I think "the man" is on vacation this week.
~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!
Dirk: Sun, sand, relaxation.
Me: A bastard of a thread in the supplement section, jealous.
Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
Better Results Through Science
Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
What I also would like to do through the store is sell bulk powders/Budget Ergogenics- but it is not completely my decision- I will keep you guys posted....
Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
I've just bookmarked your site
Since lanbane got me started on it, any chance of a resveratrol/quercertin budget ergogenics product?
This space for rent
Come visit my log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-up-level.html
Are the budget ergogenics products available yet? Just wondering cuz I made a order at the AppNut site during the promo for the freebie with purchase and haven't recieved anything yet. Got the original order but nothin else, I'm not *****in ,just wondering guys. By the way the visors are sweet ,got a couple comments at the gym about em.
Originally Posted by rms80;
Does the Z-Recovery formula contain elemental magnesium and zinc or rather zinc L-monomethionine/aspartate and magnesium aspartate? This question has probably been asked (and answered) elsewhere. If that is the case, I would appreciate the link to the thread.
Many thanks in advance for your response.
OMG a place to get cheap coleus and cheap banaba would make my friggin year.
It is possible that one or more of the following may have been requested earlier, yet I would like to know, if there are plans to offer them any time soon:
1) Icariin 50% (natural cAMP amplifier and natural PDE-5 inhibitor. See RPM technical write-up for a more complete exposition)
2) Cnidium Monnier (nitric oxide enhancer, cGMP enhancer, natural PDE-5 inhibitor, anti-histamine, anti-fungal, anti-itch, and anti-bacterial properties). Minimum 4:1 extract.
3) Nettle Root Extract or Urtica Dioica (5-alpha reductase inhibitor, thus preventing the conversion of testosterone into dihydrotestosterone or DHT; benign prostatic hyperplasia or BHP antagonist). 10:1 extract.
4) Safed Musli (protein synthesis enhancer. See full exposition in IGF-2 technical write-up)
5) Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa Extract (cGMP enhancer, PDE-5 inhibitor). Minimum 4:1 extract.
Some of these compounds, alone or in combination, can truly transform the average stack. Combining 1) - 5) in one formula might come just short of delivering fabled results!
Anyway, any chance of getting any or some of these as part of the budget ergogenics line?