Budget Ergogenics

Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    yeah- capsugel was back ordered on the metallic red, and we were backordered on RPM in terms of production- so we pretty much had to unfortunately...

    The red RPM will probably only be sold in the Carolinas- they are collector's items!!!
    The Once and a lifetime RED CAPS WILL WITH OUT A DOUBT BE WORTH MONEY SOME DAY!!!! PICK THEM UP WHILE YOU CAN!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by ugab37 View Post
    Im am in the carolina's. Send em to me!!!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
    •   
       


  3. bumpski! how are these coming along?

  4. Bump for info boys

  5. Patients guys, I think "the man" is on vacation this week.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


    •   
       


  6. Yep...

    Dirk: Sun, sand, relaxation.

    Me: A bastard of a thread in the supplement section, jealous.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Yep...

    Dirk: Sun, sand, relaxation.

    Me: A bastard of a thread in the supplement section, jealous.


    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  8. Quote Originally Posted by riseboi View Post
    bumpski! how are these coming along?
    We are opening up an entire revamp of our website in the next couple weeks, complete with an online store- we will be selling all kinds of stuff- t-shirts, bags, hats, etc.

    What I also would like to do through the store is sell bulk powders/Budget Ergogenics- but it is not completely my decision- I will keep you guys posted....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  9. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    We are opening up an entire revamp of our website in the next couple weeks, complete with an online store- we will be selling all kinds of stuff- t-shirts, bags, hats, etc.

    What I also would like to do through the store is sell bulk powders/Budget Ergogenics- but it is not completely my decision- I will keep you guys posted....
    That would be tight!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    That would be tight!
    I will make an announcement- I think we will rotate items offered through the online store- should be some great deals- so keep checking it out!!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  11. Try some of the Budget Ergonenics products for free by clicking here:

    CLICK HERE TO WIN FREE STUFF from Budget Ergogenics!!!!!

  12. Since lanbane got me started on it, any chance of a resveratrol/quercertin budget ergogenics product?

  13. Are the budget ergogenics products available yet? Just wondering cuz I made a order at the AppNut site during the promo for the freebie with purchase and haven't recieved anything yet. Got the original order but nothin else, I'm not *****in ,just wondering guys. By the way the visors are sweet ,got a couple comments at the gym about em.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by saltydogg87 View Post
    Are the budget ergogenics products available yet? Just wondering cuz I made a order at the AppNut site during the promo for the freebie with purchase and haven't recieved anything yet. Got the original order but nothin else, I'm not *****in ,just wondering guys. By the way the visors are sweet ,got a couple comments at the gym about em.
    Salty, in your order did you request a specific budget ergogenics product?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by rms80;
    Getting a few steps closer- made some of the first products today- we are going to try to have a link with a shopping cart off the main AN website in the next week, so stay tuned!!!

    Products So Far-
    Z-Recovery (magnesium, zinc, B6, Mucuna pruriens)
    Caffeine 300 mg
    HMB 600 mg
    Forskolin 10% 100 mg
    Banaba Extract 1% 100 mg


    Will add some more- and I am taking requests!!!


    Hi Dirk,
    Does the Z-Recovery formula contain elemental magnesium and zinc or rather zinc L-monomethionine/aspartate and magnesium aspartate? This question has probably been asked (and answered) elsewhere. If that is the case, I would appreciate the link to the thread.
    Many thanks in advance for your response.

  16. OMG a place to get cheap coleus and cheap banaba would make my friggin year.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by justreading View Post
    OMG a place to get cheap coleus and cheap banaba would make my friggin year.
    We have it.... cheap in cost, not quality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    We have it.... cheap in cost, not quality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Where are they on your site?? I am a hard sell but you got me and I am waiting haha

  19. It is possible that one or more of the following may have been requested earlier, yet I would like to know, if there are plans to offer them any time soon:

    1) Icariin 50% (natural cAMP amplifier and natural PDE-5 inhibitor. See RPM technical write-up for a more complete exposition)
    2) Cnidium Monnier (nitric oxide enhancer, cGMP enhancer, natural PDE-5 inhibitor, anti-histamine, anti-fungal, anti-itch, and anti-bacterial properties). Minimum 4:1 extract.
    3) Nettle Root Extract or Urtica Dioica (5-alpha reductase inhibitor, thus preventing the conversion of testosterone into dihydrotestosterone or DHT; benign prostatic hyperplasia or BHP antagonist). 10:1 extract.
    4) Safed Musli (protein synthesis enhancer. See full exposition in IGF-2 technical write-up)
    5) Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa Extract (cGMP enhancer, PDE-5 inhibitor). Minimum 4:1 extract.

    Some of these compounds, alone or in combination, can truly transform the average stack. Combining 1) - 5) in one formula might come just short of delivering fabled results!

    Anyway, any chance of getting any or some of these as part of the budget ergogenics line?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by justreading View Post
    Where are they on your site?? I am a hard sell but you got me and I am waiting haha
    I was wondering that too. Are they not up yet, or am I just over looking them?
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  21. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    It is possible that one or more of the following may have been requested earlier, yet I would like to know, if there are plans to offer them any time soon:

    1) Icariin 50% (natural cAMP amplifier and natural PDE-5 inhibitor. See RPM technical write-up for a more complete exposition)
    2) Cnidium Monnier (nitric oxide enhancer, cGMP enhancer, natural PDE-5 inhibitor, anti-histamine, anti-fungal, anti-itch, and anti-bacterial properties). Minimum 4:1 extract.
    3) Nettle Root Extract or Urtica Dioica (5-alpha reductase inhibitor, thus preventing the conversion of testosterone into dihydrotestosterone or DHT; benign prostatic hyperplasia or BHP antagonist). 10:1 extract.
    4) Safed Musli (protein synthesis enhancer. See full exposition in IGF-2 technical write-up)
    5) Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa Extract (cGMP enhancer, PDE-5 inhibitor). Minimum 4:1 extract.

    Some of these compounds, alone or in combination, can truly transform the average stack. Combining 1) - 5) in one formula might come just short of delivering fabled results!

    Anyway, any chance of getting any or some of these as part of the budget ergogenics line?

    PM your list to rms80 You got my attention with that list my man!!!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    It is possible that one or more of the following may have been requested earlier, yet I would like to know, if there are plans to offer them any time soon:

    1) Icariin 50% (natural cAMP amplifier and natural PDE-5 inhibitor. See RPM technical write-up for a more complete exposition)
    2) Cnidium Monnier (nitric oxide enhancer, cGMP enhancer, natural PDE-5 inhibitor, anti-histamine, anti-fungal, anti-itch, and anti-bacterial properties). Minimum 4:1 extract.
    3) Nettle Root Extract or Urtica Dioica (5-alpha reductase inhibitor, thus preventing the conversion of testosterone into dihydrotestosterone or DHT; benign prostatic hyperplasia or BHP antagonist). 10:1 extract.
    4) Safed Musli (protein synthesis enhancer. See full exposition in IGF-2 technical write-up)
    5) Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa Extract (cGMP enhancer, PDE-5 inhibitor). Minimum 4:1 extract.

    Some of these compounds, alone or in combination, can truly transform the average stack. Combining 1) - 5) in one formula might come just short of delivering fabled results!

    Anyway, any chance of getting any or some of these as part of the budget ergogenics line?
    I especially like the Nettle Root and Cnidium ideas.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  23. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane;
    PM your list to rms80 You got my attention with that list my man!!!
    Thanks, Lanbane for the suggestion. Mailed the list to Dirk, and he liked one of the compounds!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja;
    I especially like the Nettle Root and Cnidium ideas.
    Thanks, Rodja!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. GAO Budget Projections From Gov. Exec Mag
    By INFOHAZARD in forum Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-15-2005, 07:25 AM
  2. Bush to promote health prevention in budget
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-13-2003, 08:16 PM
Log in
Log in