Budget Ergogenics - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 5

Budget Ergogenics

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
  1. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS View Post
    I would also be curious in buying in bulk, anyway this could happen?
    For sure, email dirk at that address with what you want in what quantity (min 300 caps), and he'll give you a quote. I'm quite enjoying being able to take banaba at my other meals without having to take neovar at all of them
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far

2. Advanced Member

Hey reps, could I possibly be pm'd an updated list of what is available from Budget Ergogenics. Dirk sent me a list about a month and a half ago. Just seeing if its been updated. Thanks.
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by johnfaceman;
    Hey reps, could I possibly be pm'd an updated list of what is available from Budget Ergogenics. Dirk sent me a list about a month and a half ago. Just seeing if its been updated. Thanks.
    Dirk can give you the most current information.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Dirk can give you the most current information.
    Hey guys- kind of have some bad news about this- BUT good news for Applied I am going to have to put BE on the back-burner for a while- simply because production demands from the AN line have skyrocketed- I simply don't have time to do custom blends at the moment. Thanks for everyone's interest- and sorry for any inconvenience- be looking out for some kick-ass new products from Applied in 2008!!!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  5. Advanced Member

Thanks for the reply Dirk. Congrats on staying busy, and can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve!!

Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Hey guys- kind of have some bad news about this- BUT good news for Applied I am going to have to put BE on the back-burner for a while- simply because production demands from the AN line have skyrocketed- I simply don't have time to do custom blends at the moment. Thanks for everyone's interest- and sorry for any inconvenience- be looking out for some kick-ass new products from Applied in 2008!!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. GAO Budget Projections From Gov. Exec Mag
    By INFOHAZARD in forum Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-15-2005, 06:25 AM
  2. Bush to promote health prevention in budget
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-13-2003, 07:16 PM