Budget Ergogenics

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. It's a Jack. Although sometimes I do wish she was barkless!!!!!!!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    It's a Jack. Although sometimes I do wish she was barkless!!!!!!!!

hahaa..Now if I look closer I see the Jack..I chose for the Untrainable barkless doggie..Very nicelooking Jack
    •   

3. Give me some bulk forskolin and banaba and Ill bark for ya!

4. Heh me too. Cannot wait for this to get up and running.

5. Concern here...

Does banaba halt protein sythesis like berberdine does?

If it does it would be a perfect stack with berb because I use berb with every other meal to get protein synth in between but some banaba would be perfect IF it doesn't have the same problem. I am just VERY insulin resistant (100mcg igf and 10iu slin with only 50g crabs didnt make me hypo...)
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by justreading View Post
    Concern here...

If it does it would be a perfect stack with berb because I use berb with every other meal to get protein synth in between but some banaba would be perfect IF it doesn't have the same problem. I am just VERY insulin resistant (100mcg igf and 10iu slin with only 50g crabs didnt make me hypo...)
    Stack'em, that would be a killer combo. The protein synthesis thing, to me, is really an overrated concern which (if it does happen in human physiology status), can be easily overriden by the benefits of the ingredients.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Stack'em, that would be a killer combo. The protein synthesis thing, to me, is really an overrated concern which (if it does happen in human physiology status), can be easily overriden by the benefits of the ingredients.
    Agreed... Im pretty sure it was determined the effects on protein synthesis were quite minute for berberine.

8. Quote Originally Posted by justreading View Post
    Concern here...

Can't really find anything that says banaba will halt protein synthesis- if you are lifting hard, eating right, and getting proper rest- knocking out or even decreasing protein synthesis is very tough to do- at least with supplements
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

9. Niiiiice so lets get this banaba rolling!!

I think 2-3 doses of YG and 2-3 meals with banaba a day will be a nice way to say screw you insulin sensitivity

10. Quote Originally Posted by justreading View Post
    I think 2-3 doses of YG and 2-3 meals with banaba a day will be a nice way to say screw you insulin sensitivity
    That looks like a nice stack indeed.

11. I am thinking of using them every other meal style, like switching back and forth to cover 4-6 meals a day and have 1-2 withough anything.

Will these just be on the AN site when they are for sale?

12. That sounds like it could be interesting especially if you eat carbs with every meal. I think sales are suppose to be direct as well. Speaking of which.... rms wheres that link!!

13. Quote Originally Posted by justreading View Post
    I am thinking of using them every other meal style, like switching back and forth to cover 4-6 meals a day and have 1-2 withough anything.

Will these just be on the AN site when they are for sale?
    We will have a link off the main page to the shopping cart- be looking for it soon!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci

14. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    We will have a link off the main page to the shopping cart- be looking for it soon!!
    Aww YEA!

15. i ahve about 100 grams of YG still. I occasionally will drop 500mgs if the wife is making pasta but nothing big
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

16. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    AH YEA SON!!!!

17. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    i ahve about 100 grams of YG still. I occasionally will drop 500mgs if the wife is making pasta but nothing big
    100 g is enough to keep me in the bathroom for...... around 300 days I'd guess. lol

18. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    100 g is enough to keep me in the bathroom for...... around 300 days I'd guess. lol
    HAHAHA thats not very Pleasent!!
  19. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS View Post
    6-Bromodione
    Icariin 50%
    Chocamine
    B-Androstenetriol
    7-OH
    6,7 divanillyltetrahydrofuran
    3,4 divanillyltetrahydrofuran
    Avena Extract (95%)
    Citrulline Ethyl Ester/malate
    I like that list! Plus Reservatrol

20. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Haha ditto to that.

21. cissus maybe?

22. Quote Originally Posted by warnerve View Post
    cissus maybe?
    Possibly
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci

23. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Bump on this.

24. They don't advertise in My Little Pony Land.

25. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Maybe they should. Cute little ponies with homosexually rainbow-colored mains need their ergogenics too, ya know.
    I feel ya, but Dirk had a bad experience with a Unicorn once and he's never been the same(Dam pointy objects).

26. so I just got back from viewing first hand the AN operation and packing up bagillion bottles of RPM.

Mass Capping is ****in cool as ****
    Mass bottling as well.

Seeing tons of BUlk powders is like Our graceland

Im nowing trying to create a BACKER Bulker product for Dirk to whip up

muahahahahhahaha
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

27. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    so I just got back from viewing first hand the AN operation and packing up bagillion bottles of RPM.

Mass Capping is ****in cool as ****
    Mass bottling as well.

Seeing tons of BUlk powders is like Our graceland

Im nowing trying to create a BACKER Bulker product for Dirk to whip up

muahahahahhahaha

D told me you were going down man!!
    Its cool isnt it?!!!
    Plus everyone is FREAKING AWESOME!!!
    Glad you had a good trip!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. GAO Budget Projections From Gov. Exec Mag