Rpm Takes Buff To Contest Shape!!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. A few pics from tonight 16 1/2 weeks out!
    Look fat but thats why we start dieting haha!
    Attached Images Attached Images     


  2. Lookin good brother!!:bb3:
    •   
       


  3. Thanks my brotha!!

  4. Look'in thick Buff. The RPM will probably contribute to your slicing success as well as dry you out along the way.

    Should make pre prep easier (as long as you don't get kicked out of the gym for going psycho with intensity).

    s! ss!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Joint Fracture View Post
    Look'in thick Buff. The RPM will probably contribute to your slicing success as well as dry you out along the way.

    Should make pre prep easier (as long as you don't get kicked out of the gym for going psycho with intensity).

    s! ss!
    Thanks brotha!! Hope to keep the thickness this time and not lose a lot of it like i did last time!!!

    I have to update this log but i am sooo busy i have a huge test on monday!! i have studied like all day today so i am ready to update tonight after i get back from some cardio!!

    Stay tuned lots of good updates!!

    Lets put it this way!!! RPM IS ROCKING MY WOLD!!!!!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Good luck buff, is this the contest in Lakewood, OH October 6th? (I think that was you who had mentioned it in another thread).
    Yea man thats the one!!!!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by buffhunk29 View Post
    A few pics from tonight 16 1/2 weeks out!
    Look fat but thats why we start dieting haha!
    Great job so far buddy!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  8. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Great job so far buddy!!
    Thanks brotha!! I THINK YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS HAHA!!!
    Time to GET THIS PRE-CONTEST PARTY STARTED!!!!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Kick ass!

    Not only does this mean that I have a good memory, but you're doing a show with a hometown hero of mine. Best of luck to ya. Bring home some hardware!
    YOU GOT IT BRO I INTEND TOO!!!

  10. Looking good bro. Keep plugging away.

  11. Any update on the progress buff?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by buffhunk29 View Post
    UPDate Time Pimps!!!!
    Let's see what you got!!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  13. NEW UPDATES TODAY!!

    WIth school i have not had time to scratch my head!! But i have some free time today i will post my 11 week out pics and give some very interesting news on RPM AND THE NEW ANABOLIC!!!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by buffhunk29 View Post
    NEW UPDATES TODAY!!

    WIth school i have not had time to scratch my head!! But i have some free time today i will post my 11 week out pics and give some very interesting news on RPM AND THE NEW ANABOLIC!!!
    Looking forward to all of this.

  15. 12 week out pics from last weekend!!

    I will get 11 week pics up later tonight!!
    Attached Images Attached Images     

  16. Ok guys update TIME!!!!!!

    Alright! I have been dieting for a right around 5 weeks now!
    And the results are UNREAL!!!! I have been taking RPM/Neovar/Incarnate/And the New ANABOLIC coming soon!! And I must say this is a must for contest prep/ offseason training/ or the random freak who wants to pout on size quick!!!

    Let kick things off with some COLD HARD NUMBER Cause I could sit here and tell you its amazing but why don’t you see for youself!

    Every 2 weeks I get body fat tested 4 point test chest/ scapula/ ab/ thigh
    I started this supplement stack 5 weeks ago and here are the results thus far the first measurements are from day 1 of the stack and my diet which let me add in is a ketosis diet Dave Palumbo is doing my prep diet and this is how he does things. SO 0 CARBS and every 5th day is just protein day total depletion day!! SO with that being said and after you see these number just imagine what this could do in the off-season with sufficient amount of calories!!!!

    Ok without further delay here they are!

    Week 1
    BF% 12
    Weight 199lbs
    Lean Body Mass 179.9 lbs
    Fat weight 19.10

    Week 5
    BF% 7
    Weight 196
    Lean body mass 182.28
    Fat weight 13.72

    Thats isane to hold on to that much muscle gain MUSCLE and lose that amount of bodyfat in that amount of time!!! This is the REAL DEAL GUYS!!!
    The number don’t lie guys!!!

    Here are pics from 11 weeks out!
    Check them out and lets hear some feed back!!
    Attached Images Attached Images     

  17. Quote Originally Posted by buffhunk29 View Post
    Ok guys update TIME!!!!!!

    Alright! I have been dieting for a right around 5 weeks now!
    And the results are UNREAL!!!! I have been taking RPM/Neovar/Incarnate/And the New ANABOLIC coming soon!! And I must say this is a must for contest prep/ offseason training/ or the random freak who wants to pout on size quick!!!

    Let kick things off with some COLD HARD NUMBER Cause I could sit here and tell you its amazing but why donít you see for youself!

    Every 2 weeks I get body fat tested 4 point test chest/ scapula/ ab/ thigh
    I started this supplement stack 5 weeks ago and here are the results thus far the first measurements are from day 1 of the stack and my diet which let me add in is a ketosis diet Dave Palumbo is doing my prep diet and this is how he does things. SO 0 CARBS and every 5th day is just protein day total depletion day!! SO with that being said and after you see these number just imagine what this could do in the off-season with sufficient amount of calories!!!!

    Ok without further delay here they are!

    Week 1
    BF% 12
    Weight 199lbs
    Lean Body Mass 179.9 lbs
    Fat weight 19.10

    Week 5
    BF% 7
    Weight 196
    Lean body mass 182.28
    Fat weight 13.72

    Thats isane to hold on to that much muscle gain MUSCLE and lose that amount of bodyfat in that amount of time!!! This is the REAL DEAL GUYS!!!
    The number donít lie guys!!!

    Here are pics from 11 weeks out!
    Check them out and lets hear some feed back!!
    Damn bro- you must be taking some good supps!!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  18. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Damn bro- you must be taking some good supps!!!
    Oh you know i am!!!!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Buff,

    you got some monstrous calves, bro.

    Envy seems to be one of my seven deadly sins today

    theenvioussinner
    Thanks bro!! Its a gift! God has blessed me well!!

    I am envious of all your crowns! :bb3:

  20. Quote Originally Posted by buffhunk29 View Post
    Thanks bro!! Its a gift! God has blessed me well!!

    I am envious of all your crowns!
    I think something I said in another thread pretty much sums up my crown count.

    Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    I think the number of crowns is more of a guage as to how loose your 'Repgina' is. You could land a freakin' jumbojet between these curtains.

  21. that's awsome man! i know why u guys decided not called it sfrpm...it deserve it's own name..
    so it gonna release in Oct?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by davidcyt View Post
    that's awsome man! i know why u guys decided not called it sfrpm...it deserve it's own name..
    so it gonna release in Oct?
    Nothing is offical, there is still some more tweaking and what not that perfect and make it alittle stronger!!! D will be able tell you a better date for ETA!!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by buffhunk29 View Post
    Nothing is offical, there is still some more tweaking and what not that perfect and make it alittle stronger!!! D will be able tell you a better date for ETA!!
    Yup, that's right D is perfecting another gem for us.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 06-06-2007, 01:38 PM
  2. How long did it take you to notice Armidex's effects?
    By ECTOmorph in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-11-2007, 05:50 PM
  3. ##### Read This And Take It To Heart!!######
    By max-rot98 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 05-06-2006, 04:32 AM
  4. IGF-1 to contest?
    By supermanstanley in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-25-2006, 12:48 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-12-2005, 10:54 PM
Log in
Log in