Igf-2

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
OK I started the IGF-2 that AN sent me that I won on the RPM contest. It took about 7 days to kick in. Here is what I've noticed so far.

Sleep: Ive had some awesome sleep lately and the only thing that I have changed is adding in the IGF-2. I sleep so good that I don't want to get up in the morning.

Testosterone Boost: Well this is a major increase. My head is more oily on this stuff than Havoc. Ive also been getting major libido increase with no waiting between sexual episodes.

Strength: I haven't noticed much in the way of strength, but I have a long way to go on this stuff.

So far I am really liking this stuff and I appreciate AN for giving me the chance to try it. Everything that I have tried from AN does exactly what they say.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I think there should be a new contest where the second poster in this thread gets 2 free bottles of IGF-2. :thumbsup:

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
OK I started the IGF-2 that AN sent me that I won on the RPM contest. It took about 7 days to kick in. Here is what I've noticed so far.

Sleep: Ive had some awesome sleep lately and the only thing that I have changed is adding in the IGF-2. I sleep so good that I don't want to get up in the morning.

Testosterone Boost: Well this is a major increase. My head is more oily on this stuff than Havoc. Ive also been getting major libido increase with no waiting between sexual episodes.

Strength: I haven't noticed much in the way of strength, but I have a long way to go on this stuff.

So far I am really liking this stuff and I appreciate AN for giving me the chance to try it. Everything that I have tried from AN does exactly what they say.
Awesome Feedback brotha!!
Let me tell you IGF-2 AND RPM Bro this is a SICK STACK!!! ITS UNREAL!!!

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Update. I never got a chance to run the stack because I am doing a log for Generic Labz's Cissus-Drol. After I am done with that, I might have to go on TRT, so my days of using natural test boosters will be over :sad:

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Update. I never got a chance to run the stack because I am doing a log for Generic Labz's Cissus-Drol. After I am done with that, I might have to go on TRT, so my days of using natural test boosters will be over :sad:
Oh man!! This is very sad news!!:jaw:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I would think so and it might even help reduce aromatization a little.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tobias Sherman IGF-1/GH 16
IGF-1/GH 2
Anabolics 1
Supplements 3
Supplements 0