RPM, not too impressed.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ordered RPM on all the great user feedback on these boards and took a dosage of 4 caps (I weight about 190, 5'10) before a workout. I wasn't as tired as I was getting out of work, but nothing was noticable in light of the talk on these boards.

So I gave it a second chance in the AM, during work on an empty stomach...same effect...nothing of to make note of other than not falling asleep.

So I got home and on an empty stomach took 4 before my cardio and still...nothing.

Tonight I'm going to dose at 5 caps and see if it makes any difference but so far I'm not seeing ANY of these effects everyone's raving about like "VROOM VROOM!" and the like.

Is anyone else having this experience like I?

I will add that I am completely happy with AN's PM weightloss product though.

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
cant say i had the same effect... had a real nice guy that i just happened to be best friends with give me some samples.. hehe... easily the best legal supplement i have ever used... the feeling i had before stepping into the gym can almost be compared to test.. ALMOST :)

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
I ordered RPM on all the great user feedback on these boards and took a dosage of 4 caps (I weight about 190, 5'10) before a workout. I wasn't as tired as I was getting out of work, but nothing was noticable in light of the talk on these boards.

So I gave it a second chance in the AM, during work on an empty stomach...same effect...nothing of to make note of other than not falling asleep.

So I got home and on an empty stomach took 4 before my cardio and still...nothing.

Tonight I'm going to dose at 5 caps and see if it makes any difference but so far I'm not seeing ANY of these effects everyone's raving about like "VROOM VROOM!" and the like.

Hmmm, 5 should give you the get up and go! But its not just an energy supplement! It has many other features are you getting anything from it?

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
cant say i had the same effect... had a real nice guy that i just happened to be best friends with give me some samples.. hehe... easily the best legal supplement i have ever used... the feeling i had before stepping into the gym can almost be compared to test.. ALMOST :)
Who is this nice guy you speak of????? Do i know him?!! HEHE

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hmmm, 5 should give you the get up and go! But its not just an energy supplement! It has many other features are you getting anything from it?
I'm going to try it. To be honest I haven't noticed anything in light of Mental Clarity, Endurance, maybe a SLIGHT pump...but nothing I could actually place on the supplement.

I was damn excited for this too...We'll see what 5 caps does and I'll get back to you tonight.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
For me energy wasn't like what everybody else reported, I had a slight increase but my sexual drive/desire was through the roof.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I didn't immediately fall in love either, based on the sample pack i recieved. I know two days is too quick to right anything off, but I was sort of let down that I didn't get the amazing rush preworkout others reported.

I'll be likely to try this again, assuming feedback stays so positive.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
For me energy wasn't like what everybody else reported, I had a slight increase but my sexual drive/desire was through the roof.
This was more in line with my results... I did notice a slight increase in strength.

Needless to say, I bought a bottle.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

We have had a few non-responders- one guy even said it put him to sleep!! It sounds like you are dosing correctly- you may be one of the 0.5% (5 people out of roughly 1,000) that got little or no results from RPM- everyone is different!!

From all the feedback I have gotten- there is a "sweet spot" that is different for every one- and you have to play around with the dose a little to find it- and it really does not seem to have much to do with body weight (which is what we base our recommendations off of)- mine is 4 caps @ 205- don't need any more than that- but I have seen guys who are 225 only take 3 and get crazy results!!!

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I didn't immediately fall in love either, based on the sample pack i recieved. I know two days is too quick to right anything off, but I was sort of let down that I didn't get the amazing rush preworkout others reported.

I'll be likely to try this again, assuming feedback stays so positive.
Wow a Wedgy sighting!! How the heck are ya man? (sry not tryin to hijack the thread)

Jsouth

Jsouth

Awards
When I did get my sample I found the same exact problem but just chalked it up to non-responder. Applied sounds like a great company and with all that research that came with the product im eager for more of their stuff to come out. Keep up the good work guys, I may not have felt it but I can see the great effort put into it!!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Guys, thanks for the feedback! Believe it or not it's stuff like your comments above that help to improve formulation of future products. The more detail about your stats (weight, etc.), dosing, and experience, the better.

Jsouth

Jsouth

Awards
Im about 6 foot 190 lbs and I used 3 and 5 capsule servings.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im about 6 foot 190 lbs and I used 3 and 5 capsule servings.
Yeah- it happens to a few people here and there- but I will take a roughly 99% effectiveness rate any day of the week :)

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Wow a Wedgy sighting!! How the heck are ya man? (sry not tryin to hijack the thread)
Hey bro!

I'm doing great. I had some health issues that side-lined me for quite a long time, but I'm back and better than ever. I used the time off to concentrate on my diet and I'm looking better than ever now after being back in the gym for roughly 2 months.

I'll bring the rest into PM, I don't want to hijack either!:type:

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Guys, thanks for the feedback! Believe it or not it's stuff like your comments above that help to improve formulation of future products. The more detail about your stats (weight, etc.), dosing, and experience, the better.
I'm 5'11" 204lbs and used two 5 cap servings on consecutive days. Took them 50-60 minutes preworkout, 30 minutes pre workout I took cissus+powerfull+GEE. Drank Creatine Glucon. during workout.

If it makes you feel any better, I didn't notice much of anything off Xfactor either, which many people rave about.

As was stated by JSouth, you guys seem like a great company and I'm sure RPM will sell like crazy based on feedback. Anybody confident enough in thier product to showcase samples as much as you have is obviously carrying a good product.

djl

Awards
  • Established
I suppose it's sort of like Ergopharm AMP--people swear by the stuff, but I've taken 6 caps at once and felt slightly off-center, but no energy whatsoever.

I think I might be the one said to have fallen asleep on RPM. That was my first dose of sample at 3 pills. My next dose I doubled up to 6, and was smiling.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I suppose it's sort of like Ergopharm AMP--people swear by the stuff, but I've taken 6 caps at once and felt slightly off-center, but no energy whatsoever.

I think I might be the one said to have fallen asleep on RPM. That was my first dose of sample at 3 pills. My next dose I doubled up to 6, and was smiling.
Yep- it is all about finding your sweet spot!!!

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
I left some feedback (including stats) from my samples in this thread: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/65901-almost-brings-tear.html#post817665. Read beyond my first post.

So far since receiving my purchased bottle, I have dosed 4 caps non-workout days, and 5 on workouts (well, there has only been 1 workout day, as today is day 3 total).

icey

icey

Awards
I left some feedback (including stats) from my samples in this thread: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/65901-almost-brings-tear.html#post817665. Read beyond my first post.

So far since receiving my purchased bottle, I have dosed 4 caps non-workout days, and 5 on workouts (well, there has only been 1 workout day, as today is day 3 total).
I put my feedback in here. Gonna update it on an as needed basis

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/66902-rpm-stacks-list-2.html

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I received my sample last week, but the entire envelope was damaged en route(it looked like the post office set it on fire, b/c it arrived in a clear evidence bag), so I just picked up a bottle myself last Tuesday. I experimented with the dosages a bit and I've seen better results as I've been using it. At first it had zero effect, but it has progressively gotten better. Depending on how I feel, I've been taking between 4-6 caps ed. I'm not getting the results that were reported, but its working now.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I received my sample last week, but the entire envelope was damaged en route(it looked like the post office set it on fire, b/c it arrived in a clear evidence bag), so I just picked up a bottle myself last Tuesday. I experimented with the dosages a bit and I've seen better results as I've been using it. At first it had zero effect, but it has progressively gotten better. Depending on how I feel, I've been taking between 4-6 caps ed. I'm not getting the results that were reported, but its working now.
:) Just takes a while for some people- RPM dosing is something you have to play around w/ a little....

We try to give the best recommendations on our dosing charts- but w/ RPM, the effective dosage seems to be all over the place....

PS Evidence bag? Wonder what happened? Someone probably thought it was money and ripped into it....

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok, so I tried RPM again before my workout today, and since I had the day off I wanted to see if it was because I was sluggish from coming home from work the past times I've utilized it...I had a full night's sleep, no drinking the night before...and still nothing. If I had wanted to put my head down and take a mid-day nap on this, I could have. I dosed 5 pills one hour after a Whey shake. I couldn't even report an energy rush due to the caffeine in it. Is there any way I could return the remaining RPM to you or to Nutra in exchange for one of your other AN products? I've used about 25 caps out of the 120. I don't just wanted a refund because as I stated in the past I am impressed by your nighttime thermo product. I want to give this company a fair shake and I was caught up in the outstanding hype that RPM had gotten and ordered it without collecting a free sample...Please let me know if there's anything that can be done, thanks.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok, so I tried RPM again before my workout today, and since I had the day off I wanted to see if it was because I was sluggish from coming home from work the past times I've utilized it...I had a full night's sleep, no drinking the night before...and still nothing. If I had wanted to put my head down and take a mid-day nap on this, I could have. I dosed 5 pills one hour after a Whey shake. I couldn't even report an energy rush due to the caffeine in it. Is there any way I could return the remaining RPM to you or to Nutra in exchange for one of your other AN products? I've used about 25 caps out of the 120. I don't just wanted a refund because as I stated in the past I am impressed by your nighttime thermo product. I want to give this company a fair shake and I was caught up in the outstanding hype that RPM had gotten and ordered it without collecting a free sample...Please let me know if there's anything that can be done, thanks.
Sure- send it back and we will send you a bottle of another product- just pm me....

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Sure- send it back and we will send you a bottle of another product- just pm me....
pretty neato repidy rep rep

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to rms80 again.

darn it

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
I repped you rms. A company that has such courteous reps makes me all the more willing to pay for their products. Im liking RPM so far...I havent found my sweet spot yet though.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established

Hmm..Good business practice, good way to treat your customers, even the non-responders. Keep up the good work.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
I repped you rms. A company that has such courteous reps makes me all the more willing to pay for their products. Im liking RPM so far...I havent found my sweet spot yet though.
yepper each person is diff, it takes soem experiementing :bruce3:

brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
I took my first dose today 4 pills I,m 5'10" at roughly 215 and it was great for me. Great boost, focus, endurance, and even a bit horny in the beginning of my work out. Good **** AP.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys!!

PS wastud- just keep adding a cap per day until you do- that is the best way to go- and remember- the best effects of RPM occur over time- not right away- the "sweet spot" is more for the pre-workout stimulation and lipolysis- the other, more anabolic effects of RPM manifest themselves more slowly, along the lines of long term strength, hardness, and lbm gains :)

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
anyone know where i can get an rpm sample? stuff sounds amazing