Rpm

TheTom

Awards
  • Established
So I took 4 caps of RPM today with food.

This supplement is by far the cleanest, most long-lasting, euphoric feeling, product on the market.

OTC or not!

I mean seriously WHAT THE ****?!?!?

I feel super confident, I did 2 hours of cardio and sweated more than I ever have. Never felt any sickness in my stomache, if I ever started to get really tired, I took a 10-20 second breather, and started again at 100%. I didn't need to stop at any point, I feel like I could do another 2 hours of cardio right now. My muscles aren't cramping, I don't feel sore...

This after a really long day of work and not enough sleep.

Wow.

My ONLY question is.

Should I not use this everyday? I don't want to gain a tolerance to it. I am AFRAID of gaining a tolerance, because the mental & physical effects are the ****!

EDIT: Anyone else feel like playing a first person shooter video game after taking RPM? Just me?

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Dirk says he's on like his 8th month or something (maybe 8th week :think:), and it's still rocking hardcore! :head:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been on it for about 2 weeks now. Just cut the dosage in half on your off days and the effects still maintain effectiveness.

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've been on it for about 2 weeks now. Just cut the dosage in half on your off days and the effects still maintain effectiveness.
agree, I use 5 on lift days then 2 on off days:bruce3:

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Great review brotha! Cant wait to get my hands on a full bottle.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dirk says he's on like his 8th month or something (maybe 8th week :think:), and it's still rocking hardcore! :head:
11 weeks- and it is still kickin' hard :)

PS Those are all great recommendations- just play with the dose and find what works for you- seems to be different for everyone!!!!

TheTom

Awards
  • Established
Just letting everyone know that

RPM doesn't work if you take it with alcohol I found out!!!

I got plastered off some nice red wine yesterday took 6 RPM's and didn't feel anything.

I took just 2 this morning to help me get moving, and now I feel ****ing awesome again!

Antonek

Awards
is it safe to take 3-4 caps of RPM on empty stomach or should I take it with food only??

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i normally take mine with food, but today i took them on a truly empty stomach and man was that fun holy crap

but its always been said max effectiveness will be felt on a empty tummy

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
is it safe to take 3-4 caps of RPM on empty stomach or should I take it with food only??
I always take mine first thing in the morning before my early exercise, never had a problem.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
empty stomach is the only way youll feel the full effects of RPM, i always hvae to take it first then 30 min later eat my preworkout meal then 30-45 min later hit the gym..... great stuff.

Last edited:
matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've been taking RPM for the last 4 days - playing with the dosage daily... had an awesome leg workout today (4p) - focus was incredible! I have high hopes for this stuff!

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
empty stomache is the only way youll feel the full effects of RPM, i always hvae to take it first then 30 min later eat my preworkout meal then 30-45 min later hit the gym..... great stuff.
Very very true! Its works a ton better empty stomach then I take my shake and eat.