Question about RPM Ingredients

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Lately I've been reading some information about Naringin and was just wondering what RPM would be like if there wasn't any Naringin in RPM. Has this been tested?

I guess I'm only asking because I don't know anything about Icariin but am wondering if people are experiencing so much energy because of the amplifying effects of Naringin on the caffeine and chocamine. The other thing is that no other supplement that I know of has either of those two ingredients(Icariin and Naringin). Just curious.

Anyways, this is a very solid product and I will probably be throwing a bottle into my next order from NP. Keep up the good work AN.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
JJC, I am guessing Dirk is typing a reply this very moment. Yes, part of the "energy" one feels is due to the chocamine, caffeine, naringin combo.
But, this same interaction cannot explain the motivation, drive, intensity, and aggression that also comes about during use of RPM. These are the benefits that set the product apart from the field.

There are tons of pre-workout energy boosters on the market. RPM is not one of them. It's in another category, right above the rest of those ;) This fact is displayed not only by feel, but also by the changes in body comp and appearance.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lately I've been reading some information about Naringin and was just wondering what RPM would be like if there wasn't any Naringin in RPM. Has this been tested?

I guess I'm only asking because I don't know anything about Icariin but am wondering if people are experiencing so much energy because of the amplifying effects of Naringin on the caffeine and chocamine. The other thing is that no other supplement that I know of has either of those two ingredients(Icariin and Naringin). Just curious.

Anyways, this is a very solid product and I will probably be throwing a bottle into my next order from NP. Keep up the good work AN.
Actually, yes, it has been tested :)

We combined just about every combo within the RPM formula and separately tested them to guage the effects/interactions- all I can say is that naringin helps the effectiveness of RPM, BUT ALL of the components in RPM have their place, and can be considered very effective compounds on their own in the doses provided, even when not combined w/ the rest of the constituents of RPM :)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
On a similar note, along the lines of what Dirk said...... every ingredient has its place. You are not going to find an AppNut product that has like 20 "Fad" ingredients in a proprietary blend. The blends are simple, but researched and effective. It takes talent to create synergism.
Yeah, some products tack 20 things in and just get lucky...... but we're goin' for skill, not luck here baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Haha Alrght, thanks guys. That pretty much answers my questions.

I've only used it twice and am saving my last sample dose for a day when I really need it(until buy a whole bottle). I do agree that the naringin+caffeine+chocamine combo probably does give some good bulk of the energy, but it must be the whole package to give all those other nice physiological responses you guys have mentioned.

I can't wait to try it out over a longer period of time to see what physical changes I notice in my body.

Oh and another thought, how has the Icariin performed on its own? For instance, what if someday in the distant future(for your product's sake ;) ) Icariin were to be offered in bulk. What kind of results would you see from that? (if the answers are out there already, just tell me to go research it)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Haha Alrght, thanks guys. That pretty much answers my questions.

I've only used it twice and am saving my last sample dose for a day when I really need it(until buy a whole bottle). I do agree that the naringin+caffeine+chocamine combo probably does give some good bulk of the energy, but it must be the whole package to give all those other nice physiological responses you guys have mentioned.

I can't wait to try it out over a longer period of time to see what physical changes I notice in my body.

Oh and another thought, how has the Icariin performed on its own? For instance, what if someday in the distant future(for your product's sake ;) ) Icariin were to be offered in bulk. What kind of results would you see from that? (if the answers are out there already, just tell me to go research it)
Icariin performs extremely well on its own- but to be honest- the bulk powder guys probably will not offer 50% Icariin for much cheaper than the amount you are getting in RPM :)

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
Icariin is already offered in bulk, but as noted, it hasn't received the praise RPM has.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 4
Supplements 2
singa Supplements 0
Supplements 6
Aggravated Supplements 31