Cutting on RPM?

wrestler119

wrestler119

Awards
What do you guys think? Think it will help preserve LBM?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah!!! And RPM is an awesome thermogenic as well- plus you will be able to work out longer and harder when you take it- it is one of the added benefits!!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
YES!!! Also you will stay Hard and Strong! Which is always a good thing!
I plan on using it the whole way through my show!
The thermo effects are awesome! :dance: :dance: Makes me want to DANCE!

It also seems to help keep me dry. i tend to hold water but on Rpm i dont seem as watery!

Makes for some insane cardio sessions as well!!

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I will be cutting on RPM. Only advice would be to watch overtraining :)

I went up on all lifts today from a week ago, and I am down almost 2 pounds on the scale. I also notice incredible increase in sweating.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
I have begun cutting somewhat :) and I wont do it without RPM

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have begun cutting somewhat :) and I wont do it without RPM
I dropped a TON of body fat since I started RPM- the hardness and vascularity are phenomenal!!!

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
How would using RPM as a stim/pick me up work, i think well and i could just buy extra RPM instead of stims. Just wanted ur thoughts on using it in this way along w/pre workout.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Also, i know i become tolerant to most stims and the effects diminish as i use it more and more, have the effects of RPM diminished some for u as u use it more or should they remain the same/have they?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Also, i know i become tolerant to most stims and the effects diminish as i use it more and more, have the effects of RPM diminished some for u as u use it more or should they remain the same/have they?
Yes- this is usually how I do it anyway- I take 2-3 RPM when I get up, and then 2 before my workout at 12 PM- clear, focused energy/alpha male feeling throughout the day!!!

PS The clarity/focus with RPM does NOT seem to wear off with time :)

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Yes- this is usually how I do it anyway- I take 2-3 RPM when I get up, and then 2 before my workout at 12 PM- clear, focused energy/alpha male feeling throughout the day!!!

PS The clarity/focus with RPM does NOT seem to wear off with time :)
Sweet thats what i like to hear, the clarity/focus is great. I love the increased alpha male feeling, its incredible, i really like RPM and can feel it everytime i use it.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Manu the stim effects have only gotten better for me the longer i have been on it!!! Along with other effects as well, like Hardness i continue to get harder and tighter!

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Manu the stim effects have only gotten better for me the longer i have been on it!!! Along with other effects as well, like Hardness i continue to get harder and tighter!
Just curious buff, do u take it everyday, workout and non workout days, and if so how many do u take on each day?

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
I take it everyday!!

2-3 in the morning and 4-5 pre workout! on off days i am taking 4!!

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I cannot wait to see how a cut turns out. I am going to be running it as a 1 month rstarting today to see how it goes. Cant wait

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
I cannot wait to see how a cut turns out. I am going to be running it as a 1 month rstarting today to see how it goes. Cant wait
Good LUCK!!! Please keep us updated!! :dance:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 25
Supplements 29
delsolrob Anabolics 7
Supplements 13
Supplements 4