Any Updates On Stim Free RPM?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Very nice Thanks!


  2. so this new version, is it still going to be called RPM or something entirely different. i need to know what to keep my eye out for
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Manu20 View Post
    How soon will i be able to stack them
    Working hard to get everything ready- should be very soon!!!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  4. Quote Originally Posted by vtstone View Post
    so this new version, is it still going to be called RPM or something entirely different. i need to know what to keep my eye out for
    Something entirely different- that's all I can tell you
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  5. Will it make me smart AND pretty?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Will it make me smart AND pretty?
    But you already are

    You are going to get a present in the mail next week!!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  7. me want stim free RPM!!..haha...just keeping it goin boys

  8. Yea! Presents!

    I really do need to come off the caffiene a little, lol. My adrenals are threatening to crawl out my butt and run away. I gotta say though, I have never found a supp that could replace my 2 cups of morning coffee and do the job better.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Yea! Presents!

    I really do need to come off the caffiene a little, lol. My adrenals are threatening to crawl out my butt and run away. I gotta say though, I have never found a supp that could replace my 2 cups of morning coffee and do the job better.
    RPM plus Tyrosine- it will give the adrenals a good jump start
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  10. Good idear.

  11. I am looking forward to a stim free version

    To be honest I am having mixed emotions with RPM

    The hardness and water killing effects make this product a winner for me. I havn't used a product before that has kept the bloat to a minimum the way this product does

    On the other hand, I'm in the middle of a bulk, and the excess caffeine and chocomine are KILLING my appetite, which is already very sensitive, and I really need it to move forward and grow. (I have a nervous stomach, hietal hernia, etc and stims make it tighten up and stuff).

    So hoping there is a version of RPM or similar product coming soon without the caffeine and chocomine. To be honest I'm not feeling any of the stim benefits anyway, except for the extra heat and sweat, which are nice, but not feeling extra energy, but I really wasn't interested in that from RPM in the first place.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by icey View Post
    I am looking forward to a stim free version

    To be honest I am having mixed emotions with RPM

    The hardness and water killing effects make this product a winner for me. I havn't used a product before that has kept the bloat to a minimum the way this product does

    On the other hand, I'm in the middle of a bulk, and the excess caffeine and chocomine are KILLING my appetite, which is already very sensitive, and I really need it to move forward and grow. (I have a nervous stomach, hietal hernia, etc and stims make it tighten up and stuff).

    So hoping there is a version of RPM or similar product coming soon without the caffeine and chocomine. To be honest I'm not feeling any of the stim benefits anyway, except for the extra heat and sweat, which are nice, but not feeling extra energy, but I really wasn't interested in that from RPM in the first place.
    We feel your pain, Icey.... it's on it's way bro.

    Beta within a couple weeks.

    P.S.! Very few people claim appetite suppression. I eat like a hog with RPM.
  13. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    We feel your pain, Icey.... it's on it's way bro.

    Beta within a couple weeks.

    P.S.! Very few people claim appetite suppression. I eat like a hog with RPM.
    Thanks Lane, looking forward to trying it out. I'd love to beta test too.

    My appetite is hyper sensitive, so I'm not your typical user when it comes to that, I've been to a specialist about it a few times, it's a combination of a few GI problems.

    I would encourage others to try RPM and not take my experiences for a standard response to the product because my situation is alot different. Stupid genetics LOL

  14. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    RPM plus Tyrosine- it will give the adrenals a good jump start
    How much tyrosine do u recommend w/RPM?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Manu20 View Post
    How much tyrosine do u recommend w/RPM?
    500-1000 mg along with the dose
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  16. I think I may actually be addicted to RPM!. I am sorry Lanbane I can't go to 3 caps a day!. I have to have at least 5!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I think I may actually be addicted to RPM!. I am sorry Lanbane I can't go to 3 caps a day!. I have to have at least 5!
    Been hearing that a lot lately
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  18. I am difinitely addicted to RPM. Patiently awaiting the non-stim, but when I think about it, I still "need" some stim RPM too. :bruce1:

  19. Yep, the difference between my 2 RPM mornings and the non RPM mornings is pretty significant. It's hard to let it go. lol

  20. Haha I am also addicted, this is good stuff fo sho.

  21. I've been holding off on my 2 RPM's in the morning because I have so few left, and replacing them with some other caffeine based stim supps. I feel.......off.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Stim Free RPM aka AN's New Anabolic BETA
    By supersoldier in forum Supplements
    Replies: 199
    Last Post: 07-24-2007, 09:44 AM
  2. Stim free RPM review coming TONIGHT!!!
    By jjohn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 07-02-2007, 08:07 PM
  3. Any updates on Synthesize?
    By lawnboy246 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-04-2007, 04:55 PM
Log in
Log in