RPM... I like!

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Hey,

Well, Dirk was nice enough to send me out a hefty sample pack of AN's new RPM, and I've taken 3 doses so far. 4 caps preworkout each time. This stuff doesn't make you feel focused or jittery like most of us like from a stimulant... This is different. Perfect preworkout supplementation. It gives you energy to get in the gym and makes the workout super enjoyable and strong. I hate taking intense stims before the gym because it makes me feel weird, but this hit the spot for sure. I will deifnitely be picking up a bottle for sure.

SubJ

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Good description of feeling, I definitely agree, I am awaiting my 1st bottle

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established
gotta agree, my first bottle is on the way should have it soon

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey,

Well, Dirk was nice enough to send me out a hefty sample pack of AN's new RPM, and I've taken 3 doses so far. 4 caps preworkout each time. This stuff doesn't make you feel focused or jittery like most of us like from a stimulant... This is different. Perfect preworkout supplementation. It gives you energy to get in the gym and makes the workout super enjoyable and strong. I hate taking intense stims before the gym because it makes me feel weird, but this hit the spot for sure. I will deifnitely be picking up a bottle for sure.

SubJ
BUT.................

what do you KNOW!?!?!?!?! :think:

:toofunny:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey,

SubJ
Glad you like it J!!!